Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Woz family complete - adopted two kids today (for a total of four)

Zow

19 minutes ago, bigbottom said:

Wow, super cool news. Thank you for providing these kids with a good home and loving parents. You’re a good man. 

Or a crazy one. 

17 minutes ago, snellman said:

Congrats and enjoy the wild ride.  It really gets fun once they become teenagers. :D

At least I’ll be able to sleep in!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NutterButter said:

I bet you could've gotten a sweet golf simulator instead.  :)  Just kiddin.  Sort of.   Congrats.  

I have zero doubt I’d be low single digits sans kids. Or my wife. Or my job. 

11 hours ago, Clown Car said:

Congratulations!! That sounds amazing!!

9 hours ago, krista4 said:

Clown Car scoffs at your family size.

Great job, Wozzes!  This is a beautiful story with such a happy ending.  Excited for you guys, all of you!

I was thinking woz has helped her  develop a new idea for continuing her own family's exponential growth; Clown car's eureka moment to hit triple digits.

I've followed the ride in all the threads and have felt the anticipation and heart-ache woz has so honestly conveyed. I'm very excited and happy for woz to have made it to the first of many new finish lines, with the anticipation and heartache of that particular journey behind him.

You've grown into an amazing guy, woz- I can't wish you enough happiness on this next step of the journey and all that follow.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

Woz may be the best $100 krista has ever spent. You’re a good dude woz. Congrats on your beautifully expanded family.

$101!

• Laughing 2

Congratulations, Woz!  Kudos to you and your wife for sticking through it all and for giving these kids a loving home to grow up in.  Your exploits and stories over the decades (!) here have always been entertaining, and you seem like a good dude.  Happy for you and your family.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, krista4 said:

Clown Car scoffs at your family size.

Great job, Wozzes!  This is a beautiful story with such a happy ending.  Excited for you guys, all of you!

Quite the opposite. I was just thinking why the heck did I have all these kids? 4 sounds perfect now. 

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

2 hours ago, GroveDiesel said:

“Your Christmas present is we are adopting you!”

And daddy is getting a new set of golf clubs.

Hahaha I wish. 

The past five days was murderer’s row for my bank account. Christmas for four kids, our oldest’s birthday on 12/26, then the adoption yesterday (suppose silver lining is that the zoom party/celebration wasn’t the financial expense of the prior catered celebrations we threw in the past - thanks covid?).  

Also, as I learned from the past adoptions, the equivalent of a “push gift” is expected for my wife. So she got a fancy sparkling rock to wear around her neck as a “thanks for being the one to actually do the harder work and primarily raise these four kids as I just work a million hours to pay for them” as a combo Christmas, push, thanks for putting up for me gift...

and to even out the very nice golf clubs I recently bought myself. :bag: 

4 minutes ago, Zow said:

Hahaha I wish. 

The past five days was murderer’s row for my bank account. Christmas for four kids, our oldest’s birthday on 12/26, then the adoption yesterday (suppose silver lining is that the zoom party/celebration wasn’t the financial expense of the prior catered celebrations we threw in the past - thanks covid?).  

Also, as I learned from the past adoptions, the equivalent of a “push gift” is expected for my wife. So she got a fancy sparkling rock to wear around her neck as a “thanks for being the one to actually do the harder work and primarily raise these four kids as I just work a million hours to pay for them” as a combo Christmas, push, thanks for putting up for me gift...

and to even out the very nice golf clubs I recently bought myself. :bag: 

Wouldn’t it have been cheaper to just keep her on your cell plan?

Awesome news. Congrats!

• Laughing 1