What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

*** OFFICIAL NEP VS BUF (-7) o46.5 - MNF Thread *** (1 Viewer)

[icon]

Insoxicated
Game time shortly... 

Will Cam Start the game? Will he finish it? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Spread is Buffalo -7 and 46.5 O/U according to CBS Sports Line as of Monday afternoon. [icon], if you get this, can you add it in the title? Thanks. 

Last Monday night game and with this crew, it has to be bananas tonight. Buffalo might win but they won't cover IMO, might be looking ahead, already have the division locked up. We will see. 
Fair enough. I think they could start Barkley and score more than thirteen points against NE. Perhaps I'm underestimating NE getting coached up and fired up, but I'm also factoring in NEPs somewhat helicopter offense (nothing on the wings) not even moving the field position needle.  

I have nothing against the Patriots but would kind of like to see Buffalo drive the stake in their dynasty’s heart with a 37-10 beatdown

Conversely  this could be a chance for New England to show the Bills they’re not Super Bowl class yet 

I can see what happened to Byrd, though. The ball was actually underthrown a bit and the Buffalo defender was rapidly closing the gap on a ball that had loft to it. 

Why I feel the need to root for guys twenty years younger than I like I have a stake in their performance or can even generationally relate is somewhat beyond my ken.

Lack of talent and speed in Pats front 7 is striking. I mean when you’re talking about missing Lawrence Guy as your best D Lineman, that’s not great

That being said, nice Defensive stand 

Bills out there trying to get Allen the record for TD passes to most number of different receivers in a season there. Singletary and Roberts the only two position players who haven’t caught a TD pass from Allen this year.

Technically the plays to Singletary and Roberts were passes (at least I think the one to Roberts was). Think they forced those a bit with the record in mind.
I know they were passes, I thought about clarifying but left it....those were "basically" run plays.

Lots of pads crunching in the game. Nobody can say the Pats laid down yet. I guess when you know you're being evaluated every day on film and you're not that talented, you best bust your patootie. 

That fake punt was set up last year. The Pats didn’t cover the gunners, brought pressure and blocked a punt by the Bills. Criticism at the time was, if they aren’t going to cover the gunners, throw it to them. So they did. 

And GREAT call on 4th and 1. Nose tackle jumps the snap and is offsides by quite a bit and Allen just takes the outside for a big gain.

Well, there’s 2 TD drops in the game now. Wide open and just flat out dropped it (I believe that also would have given the Bills the record).

Levy so unaware of the offsides which Allen obviously saw and knew was a free play

Butler needs to sit down and watch for a while 

Levy so unaware of the offsides which Allen obviously saw and knew was a free play

Butler needs to sit down and watch for a while 
I don't think Allen knew. He was about to unsnap his chin strap and leave the field. Unless he thought it was the end of the quarter or something. 

Zach Moss coming through for somebody in a deep league right there. And having the other guy going up against him cursing Knox and Jones. 

Users who are viewing this thread