What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (5 Viewers)

KGB

Footballguy
Have no Illusions.  You can lose it all.  Anything under a buck

Please include the purchase price

Purchased 50,000 TRUFF from the regular stock thread.  

TRUFF - $.2489

🍹

Last edited by a moderator:
HYSR at .10 saw it run to .16 and now back to .10.  Closed 2019 at .04.  Closed 2020 at .10 this is a hold until ens of year.  I may add in future.

NECA pure speculation this company is a clean pink sheet bought in at .009

Another penny now trading over a dollar that I am holding long term is DSGT this is my third time owning the stock.  Started a position at $1.34 on Thursday

I am freerolling 150000 shares of AITX right now.  I feel really good about where this one is going this year.  Currently sitting at .0348

Also have 650000 shares of SANP.  Cost basis is .0006 after averaging up from .0003.  Currently sitting at .0019

650000 shares of UNVC.  Investing more in the CEO than anything.  In at .022 and currently sitting at .0174

I love me some penny (sub-penny) stocks.  It really does fulfill my enjoyment of gambling.

This is right up my alley.  Buying these little gambles has replaced my desire to bet on sports.

Currently Hold:
APEUF -- I got in around .20, currently .34
INXSF  -- I got in at .45, currently .59
AACTF -- I got at .125, currently .29

I have no clue about any of these.  I have a buddy who is big into following the pennies and makes money on them, I follow his advice when I'm in the mood to gamble rather than invest.

Another penny now trading over a dollar that I am holding long term is DSGT this is my third time owning the stock.  Started a position at $1.34 on Thursday
I got in on this at $0.30 and then out at $0.60 taking some profit in 2020.  I jumped over .90 and then $1 after I sold.   :wall:

Where is the best site to purchase these at? I know different sites have different fees and commissions etc...

Have the following 2 orders already placed for the morning. 

Buy 20,000 Shares of JNSH Limit at $0.018 (Day) - JNSH EV Charging company who has a partnership with BLNK.  I can say I owned both BLNK and NIO in January of 2020 and sold way to soon.

Buy 100,000 Shares of BANT Limit at $0.0029 (Day).  This is just a hunch play.

Other than buy low and sell high, what is the strategy?  Like how much do you typically throw at these and what percentage return target on what time horizon?

Other than buy low and sell high, what is the strategy?  Like how much do you typically throw at these and what percentage return target on what time horizon?
If you roll seven or eleven on the first roll, you're a winner. Two, three or twelve is a loser. If you roll anything else....

Caesar said:
I am freerolling 150000 shares of AITX right now.  I feel really good about where this one is going this year.  Currently sitting at .0348

Also have 650000 shares of SANP.  Cost basis is .0006 after averaging up from .0003.  Currently sitting at .0019

650000 shares of UNVC.  Investing more in the CEO than anything.  In at .022 and currently sitting at .0174

I love me some penny (sub-penny) stocks.  It really does fulfill my enjoyment of gambling.
UNVC up 67% today. Now at .03

the other two were down  

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm now freerolling two of my sub-pennies.  That is pretty much my strategy.  Find em, buy em, when they take their spike upward, sell a fraction to cover original investment and freeroll the rest.

This is not my strategy with UNVC.  I'm a brainwashed believer on that one.

I'm in overnight on TPII at .11 (closed at .12) and DMGGF at .8099 (closed at .829). Bought both near the close, not enough $$ (yet) in my account to day trade with impunity.

Lost a bit of money on SYN because I jumped in too late. Burned that stupid day trade.

Yeah, I'm down 3% but it's only been a few days
My response was mostly tongue in cheek. I actually think there is a ton of room for opportunity in this area I'm just not sure TRUFF is the best play here since I haven't had the time to do any research on it. 

I'm in overnight on TPII at .11 (closed at .12) and DMGGF at .8099 (closed at .829). Bought both near the close, not enough $$ (yet) in my account to day trade with impunity.

Lost a bit of money on SYN because I jumped in too late. Burned that stupid day trade.
Won on TPII, lost a bit on DMGGF

I'm now freerolling two of my sub-pennies.  That is pretty much my strategy.  Find em, buy em, when they take their spike upward, sell a fraction to cover original investment and freeroll the rest.
Took this advice this morning on CBBT.  Sold enough to cover my initial investment with a little profit and free rolling the rest. 

I need to do this more on these penny stocks. Thanks. 

Took this advice this morning on CBBT.  Sold enough to cover my initial investment with a little profit and free rolling the rest. 

This may be something I need to do, too.

Sometimes it takes a while to see the spike.  Bought my first shares of AITX in August and averaged down over the next few months.  Finally able to start freerolling in December.  

I definitely sold my CBBT too early.  Didn't ever buy enough to really make a big dent.  Was in at .008 and sold out at .032   Not bad, but could have been better since its sitting at .07 now.

I'm also in SKDI at .0033.  Currently at .0046.  I will be looking to sell some if it hits .007

SKDI isn't spiking like other sub pennies I see.  This one has been a slow moving daily gainer.  Odd for this range, IMO.  

My only "loser" so far is MGCLF.  Recommended from the stock thread.  In at .027.  Currently sitting at .0219  But since its AUS, the fees mean I don't break even until it hits .0347.  That was my biggest mistake.  Luckily only 5000 shares on that one.

Currently free rolling on CBBT and RLFTF - likely not enough to make me rich, but at least they're free rolling. I've been trying to bank my original investment plus some sort of profit (usually at least 10%) so if the stocks tank then at least I made something. Lost a small amount on BTZI and down a bit on PLGNF, but they weren't big positions to start with. Looking for a few new ones to play with.

Users who are viewing this thread