What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (2 Viewers)

Nothing crazy but just a lot of things that sketch me out

- No concrete links between the "conglomerate" and any actual viable company

- Eagleforce Associates is one of their touted connections...one of the companies that will fall under the "conglomerate". Their website reeks of scam or just plain dookie. This is their video touting their big deal app: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t6x63HgghI. It sounds like one of the guys got his girlfriend to do a voiceover. The app has 100 android downloads. Their website has a page for their Whitepapers and says "EagleForce has a number of White Papers available." That's it. Their career page lists two generic job descriptions, one for data analyst and one for "computer programmer"...and then says that applicants should snail mail applications to some address. :mellow:  Their "partners" page lists a bunch of giant corporations like Oracle, Dell, IBM, etc etc etc. Yeah, ok.

- The doc's twitter handle has a 1 at the end of it (50/50 it's even the guy) and he randomly tweets these tweets with the sole purpose of getting people to hold their shares, wait for uplisting!, etc etc etc.

- The actual doctor guy does have a long work history, worked at Rite Aid as a VP or something, is on a big deal board, etc. Yet his LinkedIn is similar to his twitter and he only lists the current UNVC Conglomerate job and little else. Again, 50/50 it's him.

- The "followers" are nuts. Like literally they are the epitome of every poor sap who has ever been taken by a scam. "Just wait guys, this is getting uplisted and I'm quitting my job and this is what I'm going to do with my first $million!!!" Guess what, I looked into the requirements and it ain't happening anytime soon.

That's mostly it. :coffee:  
Glad you were able to take a little profit with you.  That is, after all, what we are all here for.  It seems that you did a little basic search, and found some things to be a bit questionable.  Its not my job to convince anyone, but I did start this off, so allow me to address a couple of your concerns.  I am NOT trying to change your mind.  

- I can't agree with your first post that there are no "concrete" links to other companies.  HRI was featured by Black Enterprises top-100 list in 2019.  https://www.blackenterprise.com/be100s/top100/  #22 on that list is Heath Resources Inc with over 200 million in revenue in 2018.  Click on the company and you see it lists Dr Dalton as CEO.  They did not publish a list for 2019, likely because of COVID.  However, to your point, there are a lot of just Twitter/linkdin connections and some drawn conclusions by people who have been researching this for years.  Those people obviously have the hope that it is legit, so I can agree that it would be nice to see something more solid.  However, that is what it means to be dark, so unless/until/IF the 8K gets filed, it is a lot of speculation.

- EagleForce does have the Mimmirx app.  I don't know where you found the android download number.  I will take your word for it.  I don't know what the ios downloads are.  Its not the one they are touting right now.  That would be the MyVax app, which as I said before is running commercials on CNBC and is really just starting to be rolled out.  I don't know if that will find success or not, but I do like it better than the mimirx app.

- I think you misrepresent Dr Dalton's twitter.  His son-in-law, John Hope Bryant, is verified on twitter and follows Dr Dalton's twitter.  That doesn't guarantee it is him, but I would say if it wasn't JHB would have called out the imposter long ago.  Dr Dalton is 71 years old.  I don't know how you or your parents are, but my parents are in their 70s and probably think Twitter is a South American woodpecker or something.  Again, doesn't prove it 100%, but I'd say certainly more than 50/50.  Most of the Twitter statements end up on his Linkdin, so good bet if the twitter is him, so is the Linkdin.

- Again.  71 year old CEO who isn't likely to be looking for a job or networking on Linkdin.  There is no reason to list his 50+ year work history on there.  I've seen pictures of him with some pretty high profile, and very rich, people.  I can't speak to why he even has Linkdin, but again, I'd say a lot more than 50/50 its him.

- I agree 100% with you on the last point.  The followers are 1000% convinced this is a sure thing.  I am cautiously optimistic, but I know there is no guarantee, and everyone here should feel the same way.  Again... 71 year old CEO.  Anything could happen before this goes back public again.  I don't fully understand the uplisting they keep talking about, but I have been reading and researching a lot, and there ARE alternative methods of getting there.  Direct listing, reverse merger, shell company, blah blah blah.  I'm not saying it will happen in a day like the followers believe, but I do think there is a path there at some point.

There are other things that stand out over my past 6 months of reading the board and doing bits of my own research.  Their connections to transdermal patch for CBD and opioid withdrawal symptoms as well as the syringes, which they are listed as a player on some list.  I apologize that I can't remember where I saw it.
Suffice to say, just doing a half assed search of this company is not going to net you any real results.  That is not a critique.  its exactly what I do initially when looking into a company.  When I see things that give me pause, I often don't go much further.  In this case, I think people should really sit down and do some real research.  The medicare and medicaid approvals are real and verifiable.  

I guess maybe I was trying to change your mind.   :lmao: .  But honestly, nobody should be investing any more into a company than they are willing to.  I sure hope for the best, but only time will tell.

Which one is the best for the buck at these prices?
GTCH has fallen considerably since I started buying in - I think buying in the dip could be a smart play. I keep working my avg cost down.

MLFB is simply waiting for news/announcement of a TV deal. That should push the stock up significantly at which point I hope to get out with a decent profit. Unless such an announcement never comes, or they announce they'll be on a network no one can access.

SNPW feels like a good long play, as does WDLF. Neither seems like a pump and dump.

But what do I know - nothing. The answer is I know nothing. But you asked so I answered. Lol. I'm just trying to learn like many here. I appreciate the info everyone is sharing.

$WDLF

They are a legit company with increasing revenues. Updated balance sheet trending towards zero debt. Read below for a synopsis. Really the play for a stock pop here is if they launch something "big" and retain a large stake in it.

Social Life Network is an artificial intelligence and blockchain powered social network and e-commerce technology company. Since the launch of the company in January of 2013, the Company has launched niche industry social networks to service the millions of business professionals and consumers in the residential real estate industry, the legal global cannabis industry, sports verticals including racket sports, golf, cycling, soccer, hunting, fishing and camping.The Company operates in part, like a publicly traded tech incubator, and retains ownership in each licensee through stock and options ownership when they reach a contracted usership growth, outlined in their licensing contracts. This allows the Company to minimize its expenses and exposure to failed start-ups licensees that use its platform.

For more information, visit: www.SocialNetwork.ai

Out on another 1/3 of SGSI.  I won't turn away the opportunity for a double in a day.  Stop on last 1/3 raised to entry of .27 and will let it ride.

Well, that NAKD wasn't nearly as fun as I expected a stock with Heidi Klum's name and imagery absent clothing to be.  Think I'll pass forevermore on Reddit stocks. 

I would be worried if not for Civicbird76 stating on the internet that UNVC could be $20 by the Super Bowl!  Still holding!
Dude is insufferable.  He posts 2-5 times a day, every day, since I have been paying attention.  It is always the exact same post.  He uses the same key words that give him away in every post.  I hate when I am flying through posts trying to catch up without looking at names.  I know his post within the first sentence every time. 

I really want him to be right one of these times.  Just once.  Was a sad, red day in pennyland, no doubt.

$WDLF

They are a legit company with increasing revenues. Updated balance sheet trending towards zero debt. Read below for a synopsis. Really the play for a stock pop here is if they launch something "big" and retain a large stake in it.

Social Life Network is an artificial intelligence and blockchain powered social network and e-commerce technology company. Since the launch of the company in January of 2013, the Company has launched niche industry social networks to service the millions of business professionals and consumers in the residential real estate industry, the legal global cannabis industry, sports verticals including racket sports, golf, cycling, soccer, hunting, fishing and camping.The Company operates in part, like a publicly traded tech incubator, and retains ownership in each licensee through stock and options ownership when they reach a contracted usership growth, outlined in their licensing contracts. This allows the Company to minimize its expenses and exposure to failed start-ups licensees that use its platform.

For more information, visit: www.SocialNetwork.ai

Worm said:
May grab a position in UAPC tomorrow. Would have grabbed some today if I had seen it sooner.

Read this post. Rob Van Dam involved in the repurposing of a shell company into a CBD company. Maybe an opportunity for a flip.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pennystocks/comments/l9ih4z/uapc_a_hidden_gem_or_the_next_meme_stock/
Of these two, which would you rather jump into?   I like the celebrity backing, even though I never heard of the guy, but I think I like the concept behind the social life network better.

Are you looking to flip one and hold the other?  What did you get in at?

Of these two, which would you rather jump into?   I like the celebrity backing, even though I never heard of the guy, but I think I like the concept behind the social life network better.

Are you looking to flip one and hold the other?  What did you get in at?
I ended up getting in WDLF for ~350k shares.

Skipped UAPC.

If UAPC was a lower market cap / price I would have jumped in but decided against it.

Can I get on this penny game on e trade.  Every time I try to buy it says error.  Do as a limit?!?!

where can I click and buy

Can I get on this penny game on e trade.  Every time I try to buy it says error.  Do as a limit?!?!

where can I click and buy
I don't know the specific etrade restrictions but I believe that OTC stocks (most of the pennies we talk about here) require you to buy with a limit order on most platforms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I ended up getting in WDLF for ~350k shares.

Skipped UAPC.

If UAPC was a lower market cap / price I would have jumped in but decided against it.
I am going to keep my eye on it.  I want to tail you a bit on this one, but I'm already a little higher risk than I want to be.  Good luck. 

Sorry. Thought I had it. 

So my question is limit order. Good for the day or good for 60 days?

limit price? Do I just pick a price I will pay? 

I just want 1000 shares. Click and buy

Sorry. Thought I had it. 

I usually just do a market order. Day only. Normally fills right away.

I just kind of watch it and when it's at a price I like I go in and just do that. 

Sorry. Thought I had it. 

When you go to buy.  It will show a "bid" and "ask" price.

If you choose the ask price, it should fill immediately.

When you go to buy.  It will show a "bid" and "ask" price.

If you choose the ask price, it should fill immediately.
I am not seeing this that all. I have 

buy

sell

Change to limit. Than ask me a limit price. 

Yeah, I wish I would have bought more of this when someone suggested it. I think this one could have some more legs.  I may buy some more of this one on the next dip.
The more I am reading, the more it seems that XMET is very similar to this one.  A shell company with a new CEO, just waiting for news of a merger.

It does currently have twice as many outstanding shares  as TSNP, and of course we don't know what company it will reverse merge with, but they were just granted a motion to reduce their outstanding shares by as much as 8.2 billion.  That could make for a very nice shell depending on how much they choose to get rid of.   Currently trading at .005  

It has a chance to roll like TSNP has rolled since being triple zeros in October.  

.005 to .66 in three+ months is what dreams are made of.  :sniff:

I saw it back a couple months ago and passed on TSNP.  I hope XMET can make up for that mistake.

LOCO said:
I am not seeing this that all. I have 

buy

sell

Change to limit. Than ask me a limit price. 
Yep.  See what the current price is and put that amount in.

BUY

LIMIT

ENTER LIMIT AMOUNT (current price)

(I dont think it will let you after hours)

The more I am reading, the more it seems that XMET is very similar to this one.  A shell company with a new CEO, just waiting for news of a merger.

It does currently have twice as many outstanding shares  as TSNP, and of course we don't know what company it will reverse merge with, but they were just granted a motion to reduce their outstanding shares by as much as 8.2 billion.  That could make for a very nice shell depending on how much they choose to get rid of.   Currently trading at .005  

It has a chance to roll like TSNP has rolled since being triple zeros in October.  

I saw it back a couple months ago and passed on TSNP.  I hope XMET can make up for that mistake.
In for 200,000 shares ($1K).  

I'm down about 1K on PLYZ.  

In for a nibble. 

Trying to get back into DPLS at these levels.  

Can't wait to get out of AITX if it ever gets back up near break even.  
I just sold my shares.  Lost like 35%, but only invested about $500.  Couldn't keep watching it go down every day since I bought in.  I'm sure it will go back up now that I'm out.

I just sold my shares.  Lost like 35%, but only invested about $500.  Couldn't keep watching it go down every day since I bought in.  I'm sure it will go back up now that I'm out.
Yeah, I've been waffling on this one for a couple days regarding DPLS.  I'm free rolling it at the moment, so I may hold for awhile. But it's tempting to take some profits and get into some less risky stuff.

I've been diving into too many of these penny's lately. Need to slow my roll a bit. 

I won't quote all the good posts in here, but I agree with the general sentiment right now.  The slow bleed coming from AITX and DPLS is annoying, but since I am freerolling, I am going to let it ride at least until the next financials come out.  I do think we see some growth or growth potential in the not-too-distant future.  I know not everyone has the luxury of waiting and watching it melt down.  (yeah, I said it)

Hate seeing red, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread