What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (2 Viewers)

Do you guys think it matters what you plan to do with the money when you sell off?  Are you putting it right back on another penny stock, or putting it in a more "stable" investment?
For me, I've used the penny stocks to fund other stuff - a mix of stable and also more penny stocks.

When I started my brokerage account, I funded it with 2k. I bought a mix of CYDY, some penny, and a couple of other things. All small investments really other than the CYDY, which I bought poorly.

Since last June, I've turned that 2K into about 6K. Luckily I made a profit on CYDY, but I bought that in the 6.30 range in that account. But I was able to sell that in December, which opened up A LOT of opportunities, especially in the penny stocks.

The penny stocks gave me that big jump from 2K to 6K. So with that money, I'm selling off some of that and using about half in stable stuff (with dividends) and then putting the rest in penny stocks to try and hit some doubles and triples. Those doubles and triples have been pretty consistent with the advice received here. And to be honest, ALL of my success is because of all of you guys.

So now, I'm also free rolling a few of these to hit the grand slam home run. But I've been trying to protect some of that money and create more money.  It's been fun so far.

I know 6K isn't a lot of money for most here, but that 2K was sitting in a savings account doing nothing. It was my experimental money I was willing to lose just so I can learn. I will slowly over this year add more to this - this is money over and above our emergency savings fund.

For you guys who don't mind flipping nice and quick, there is a lot of buzz about PHIL over the weekend.  If you can get in early, you should be able to nab a double or more by the end of the week.

It COULD be a potential long term play, but I am definitely of the mind of selling half to freeroll this one.  Could be a P&D or even a scam.  Invest at your own risk, as always.  

I will go in for a couple hundred thousand shares and see if I can sell half by Friday.  Order already placed at .0044

Last edited by a moderator:
For you guys who don't mind flipping nice and quick, there is a lot of buzz about PHIL over the weekend.  If you can get in early, you should be able to nab a double or more by the end of the week.

It COULD be a potential long term play, but I am definitely of the mind of selling half to freeroll this one.  Could be a P&D or even a scam.  Invest at your own risk, as always.  

I will go in for a couple hundred thousand shares and see if I can sell half by Friday.  Order already placed at .0044
Monday morning = time to gamble!

Monday morning = time to gamble!
True.

I did some research based on what I was hearing.  This falls into the "if it sounds too good to be true...." category for me right now.  But as I said, if I can turn it into a freeroll situation, I'd be happy to hold through July and see what happens.  

True.

I did some research based on what I was hearing.  This falls into the "if it sounds too good to be true...." category for me right now.  But as I said, if I can turn it into a freeroll situation, I'd be happy to hold through July and see what happens.  
Yeah, I am with you. I read up a little on it first, and it seams like at minimum if you get an order filled early you can make some money on the pump, even if it fizzles.

Buy early, set a stop limit, and monitor.

Just sold SFIO to cover investment, now free rolling 11,000 shares.

Free rolling 18,000 AITX (lucked in to selling at .19 to cover initial investment)

UNVC needs to get moving, only up 30% so far.

Kudos to the recommenders!

Just sold SFIO to cover investment, now free rolling 11,000 shares.

Free rolling 18,000 AITX (lucked in to selling at .19 to cover initial investment)

UNVC needs to get moving, only up 30% so far.

Kudos to the recommenders!
This thread is amazing.  I'm freerolling 8,000 CBBT, 6,000 AITX, 50,000 DPLS.  

Up 131% on SFIO, not sure what target price on this should be?

up 88% XMET, same as SFIO, not sure what target price is.  .  

This thread is amazing.  I'm freerolling 8,000 CBBT, 6,000 AITX, 50,000 DPLS.  

Up 131% on SFIO, not sure what target price on this should be?

up 88% XMET, same as SFIO, not sure what target price is.  .  
Need to change the name to the penny stock free rollers club

To me, selling enough shares to freeroll has more of a mental than financial impact...to me there is just something about knowing no matter what, you aren't losing money on the deal and the sky's the (theoretical) limit. 

Like someone mentioned, I also like to free up funds to buy the next stock...

$WDLF

They are a legit company with increasing revenues. Updated balance sheet trending towards zero debt. Read below for a synopsis. Really the play for a stock pop here is if they launch something "big" and retain a large stake in it.

Social Life Network is an artificial intelligence and blockchain powered social network and e-commerce technology company. Since the launch of the company in January of 2013, the Company has launched niche industry social networks to service the millions of business professionals and consumers in the residential real estate industry, the legal global cannabis industry, sports verticals including racket sports, golf, cycling, soccer, hunting, fishing and camping.The Company operates in part, like a publicly traded tech incubator, and retains ownership in each licensee through stock and options ownership when they reach a contracted usership growth, outlined in their licensing contracts. This allows the Company to minimize its expenses and exposure to failed start-ups licensees that use its platform.

For more information, visit: www.SocialNetwork.ai
:tebow:

Should have trusted my research and bought UAPC too!

I'm pretty sure it was $.024 when I looked at it. Trading at $.075 now.

Anybody ever get into HCMC?  I am still free rolling a million, but starting to feel like selling.

I know the Phillip Morris patent lawsuit is coming up, and that could influx a ton of cash if they win or settle, but man that share structure is just asinine.

What do you guys think?  Sell half?  Sell 80% and just ride a few to stay curious? 

Just looking for a little push either way.  

CBBT up large today so far. 
This one is a dagger. I wasn't a believer (don't remember why) so instead of free-rolling, I cashed out my position. I would have had 100000 shares and it's touching a third of a dollar now. That's $33K in the ether. Oof. 

Anybody ever get into HCMC?  I am still free rolling a million, but starting to feel like selling.

I know the Phillip Morris patent lawsuit is coming up, and that could influx a ton of cash if they win or settle, but man that share structure is just asinine.

What do you guys think?  Sell half?  Sell 80% and just ride a few to stay curious? 

I'd personally set a stop at .0014 and let it run.  If you want to make sure you keep some gains on the remaining shares, set a trailing stop of like .001 or something.

I'm looking to close out BTSC.  If it can't run on a day like today with Bitcoin through the roof, I'm not sure what will move it.  

I'd personally set a stop at .0014 and let it run.  If you want to make sure you keep some gains on the remaining shares, set a trailing stop of like .001 or something.
I don't think I can set a trailing stop on OTC on TDA.  I have tried in the past and it wouldn't let me. 

Its now sitting at .0031

Full disclosure, I bought in at .0002

I'm in it small, but I might just sell all of it at this point for some profit. Not sure I want to sit around and wait on this one.

I have 300000 and am going to sell 1/2  FWIW

I just split my watch list into three lists: Pennies, SPACs and regular stocks.  Everyone of the pennies are green today, over half the list up 25% or more. (!)  
Yeah...after a totally dead week last week.  I'm not sure what's driving it.  Quite surprisingly, CNBC isn't mentioning the "rotation into garbage stocks."  

Looking for stocks that still have room for a run.

$STWC

Strainwise Consulting

Weed consulting. They started with stores In Colorado (got one of the first licenses that was approved in CO) and are expanding to consulting for licenses in other states, both with and without branding on stores that come to fruition. Latest is a Puerto Rico arm.

Traded last week in the $0.003 to $0.0035 range. Popped up a little today and then fell back, but settled in with what looks like good support at the current range ($.0036-$.0038).

In for 400k shares.

edited to say: I think this one could be a longer time to pop. Wouldn't be surprised if it takes some time for some catalyst news.

Do you guys think it's too late to get into DPLS, WDLF or ZOM?  They have all increased a lot today.

DPLS!  I've made a lot of money on it but it keeps popping after I sell it.  
I sold out of one of my accounts as well and it went up almost immediately.  It was always intended to be a short term flip, so I am not disappointed in the 200%+ I made off it.

My other account, however, is long and strong and freerolling 425K shares.

Users who are viewing this thread