Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021


Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, CGRdrJoe said:

I didn't buy AITX over .001 cents when it was at .054 and I said f it :bag:

 

You can almost always average down. If you feel it’s overpriced but you want in start with a smaller buy so you can put more in later at a lower price. I averaged down in both ZOM and DPLS after I limped in late today like a dupe. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, ChiefD said:

Yeah, I got in that one today. I like the cut of their jib.

Chart looks good for some more + results over the next week also.

I'm in for 100k shares.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A stock I am trying to buy more of this morning is CBDL ...it is another MJ stock that has a store in Arizona and just this morning put out news about selling on Amazon.  Hoping to get some at .01 ish this morning with the hope it will rise to .06-.07 on Amazon news.

  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, bshell27 said:

I’m looking to exit PLYZ unless you have a reason not to.  

I really like that chart.  I know you mentioned wanting to get out flat, but I'd set a stop at a level you feel comfortable losing and let it run a little.  I may buy in as it appears to have little resistance to .01.  

I'd be looking to get out of stocks that I wouldn't be willing to start a position in at this point.  That's not the case with PLYZ.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, parasaurolophus said:

Where are you guys finding these picks? Investorshub? Twitter? Other places? 

Sorry for being a smart ### yesterday.  Its one of the very few things I am good at, and I didn't have time to write out more.

I do have a confession to make, and this is no BS.

I was in AITX since last August and was reading some stuff on Stocktwits.  Some hot chick was talking about DPLS and my mind didn't project DP to be Dark Pulse, so I decided to buy some and then do research on it.  I mean, she was pretty hot.

When I looked closer into it, I found that I really liked the tech and felt like it had some real potential so I mentioned it on here.  

Hot chick notwithstanding, that is how I get a lot of my picks.  People mention their ticker on boards and I go research them.  I discard a few, and just play the ones that I like and think have a real shot at going up.  Its a great OTC market right now, so I have been right on almost all of them so far.  I do not expect that to continue.  The most recent one a dipped my toe in is QOIL which is Quest Oil.  I think you can figure out why I'm in it.  Its a flip for me, not long term, and its at .0007.  I'm really looking to get a double on it and I will be out.  

That's pretty much how I do.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Hot chick notwithstanding, that is how I get a lot of my picks.  People mention their ticker on boards and I go research them.  I discard a few, and just play the ones that I like and think have a real shot at going up.  Its a great OTC market right now, so I have been right on almost all of them so far.  I do not expect that to continue.  The most recent one a dipped my toe in is QOIL which is Quest Oil.  I think you can figure out why I'm in it.  Its a flip for me, not long term, and its at .0007.  I'm really looking to get a double on it and I will be out.  

 

Yeah...it feels like shooting fish in a barrel lately.  Gotta think it's the same retail 'gambling' liquidity that flooded into GME.  

Edited by Captain Cranks
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Sorry for being a smart ### yesterday.  Its one of the very few things I am good at, and I didn't have time to write out more.

I do have a confession to make, and this is no BS.

I was in AITX since last August and was reading some stuff on Stocktwits.  Some hot chick was talking about DPLS and my mind didn't project DP to be Dark Pulse, so I decided to buy some and then do research on it.  I mean, she was pretty hot.

When I looked closer into it, I found that I really liked the tech and felt like it had some real potential so I mentioned it on here.  

Hot chick notwithstanding, that is how I get a lot of my picks.  People mention their ticker on boards and I go research them.  I discard a few, and just play the ones that I like and think have a real shot at going up.  Its a great OTC market right now, so I have been right on almost all of them so far.  I do not expect that to continue.  The most recent one a dipped my toe in is QOIL which is Quest Oil.  I think you can figure out why I'm in it.  Its a flip for me, not long term, and its at .0007.  I'm really looking to get a double on it and I will be out.  

That's pretty much how I do.

Hard to see what is the market being nuts and what is a good company. First glance at that company is crazy scary. Been aroumd for a while. No revenues. Last quarterly report posted had a legal settlement and was from 2010. Massive share structure. 

Dont get me wrong, I acknowledge there is money to be made on complete fraudsters, if the momentum is there. 

Thats why i asked about where the tips were coming from. Would like to be able to see the sentiment. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/6/2021 at 9:52 AM, urbanhack said:

BLPG - Blue Line Protection Group

tied to cannabis industry payments and ecommerce

Thanks for this. In at 0.0033. Sold half today on another nice pop. Free-rolling 400000 shares. Next stop, one buck,.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

41 minutes ago, parasaurolophus said:

Hard to see what is the market being nuts and what is a good company. First glance at that company is crazy scary. Been aroumd for a while. No revenues. Last quarterly report posted had a legal settlement and was from 2010. Massive share structure. 

Dont get me wrong, I acknowledge there is money to be made on complete fraudsters, if the momentum is there. 

Thats why i asked about where the tips were coming from. Would like to be able to see the sentiment. 

I assume you are talking about DPLS on this.  I think the letter to shareholders from the CEO really is what put my mind at ease a bit.  Public record of him saying he won't sell any shares for two years, he has invested his own money into the company, and the board doesn't take a salary.

That's from memory, so it might be a little different what was actually said.  Its online somewhere.  Also, past is past, and I love the technology and its potential uses.

I don't think you can approach penny stocks with the same eye as you would a blue chip or a company on the NASDAQ.  I think there are other signs of life, and getting in on the ground floor is the best way to see significant gains.  

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm in the process of moving my penny buying from a traditional IRA to a roth account that I have, so I decided to liquidate a bunch of pennies today in the traditional to take advantage of the dip in some longer term investments.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Exact same pattern that happened the week of the Gamestop Fiasco.  Monday and Tuesday were major green, Wednesday everything gapped up, and then fell all morning ending the day red. 

I hope that final result doesn't happen today, but I remember it well a few weeks ago.  I thought it was due to the GME stuff, but it might be a pattern.  

Something to think about.  

Thursday that week was slight red, but nothing major.  Mostly trading sideways, and then Friday was a nice green.  It will be interesting to see if that trend follows this week.

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Worm said:

I'm in the process of moving my penny buying from a traditional IRA to a roth account that I have, so I decided to liquidate a bunch of pennies today in the traditional to take advantage of the dip in some longer term investments.

Nice timing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I assume you are talking about DPLS on this.  I think the letter to shareholders from the CEO really is what put my mind at ease a bit.  Public record of him saying he won't sell any shares for two years, he has invested his own money into the company, and the board doesn't take a salary.

That's from memory, so it might be a little different what was actually said.  Its online somewhere.  Also, past is past, and I love the technology and its potential uses.

I don't think you can approach penny stocks with the same eye as you would a blue chip or a company on the NASDAQ.  I think there are other signs of life, and getting in on the ground floor is the best way to see significant gains.  

 

I was talking about QOIL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, parasaurolophus said:

I was talking about QOIL

Gotcha.

Yeah.  I don't disagree.  I was following sentiment on that one a little and hoping for a quick flip.  I never put too much into those kinds of stocks.  Just dabble a little.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, Charlie Harper said:

I suck at this. Lol.

I also jumped in there and then doubled up on the dip to .089, so my average is under a penny.  

Its in my other account, where I didn't have any previously, so it was going to be for a flip double when it gets to 2 cents, but now I think I might sell half and free ride when it gets to a two cents.   Probably Friday if I had to guess.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Charlie Harper said:

Any reason why UNVC is up? Tried searching couldn't find anything.

Dr D put something on linkdin about February 11 rollout of the pharmacists giving the vax.  Its his plan he has been talking about for months.

People think the 8K may drop today after hours.  ALL speculation, like always.  fingers crossed. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
  • Create New...