What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (1 Viewer)

+$85.28

+81.63%

:oldunsure:
Don't you hate it when that happens? 

I'm currently sitting on 1,000 shares of ESSCW at $.36 each. Currently up 155%  :excited:

Want to sell, but want to see how it goes also  :scared:

Yeah, so here's my contribution to the thread $ESSCW (East Stone Acquisition Corp. Warrants). Listed on the NASDAQ

:banned:

Got a hot tip from my GF, from a good friend of hers who has made tens of Ks on penny stocks. He and his penny stock buddies are bullish on ONTX. (oncology therapy company). Why not. Got in yesterday at 0.63

BTSC

BITCOIN SERVICES INC

0.082  0.047 (134.285714%) 

I've trimmed down to 1000 shares and locked in a 35% profit.  Letting the other 1000 ride... :drive:
What exchange/app/etc are you all using? I know someone mentioned Fidelity. Robinhood as a few I think, but many of the ones mentioned in this thread, including this one, aren't in Robinhood. Help a brother out. 

What exchange/app/etc are you all using? I know someone mentioned Fidelity. Robinhood as a few I think, but many of the ones mentioned in this thread, including this one, aren't in Robinhood. Help a brother out. 
I use Schwab.

In my limited time on there I haven't been roadblocked on any of the stock recommendations from here. 

And I use TDAmeritrade.  I did seem to have a lower fee on RLFTF than people on other platforms, so that might mean something.  

I got that ONTX I posted above at $0.63/share yesterday. IDK, maybe they only carry certain ones, or ones with a certain cap. Not sure. 
Yeah I'm not sure what the determining factors are, but Fidelity is fee-free as far as I can tell.  I have moved all of my stock trading to Fidelity, and only trade options in Robinhood.

And I use TDAmeritrade.  I did seem to have a lower fee on RLFTF than people on other platforms, so that might mean something.  
Definitely a plus! I may actually have a Schwabb account from an old retirement fund, that I can just reactivate. Will check on that, but other than that (and maybe in spite of that), lower fees sounds :moneybag:  to me! 

Definitely a plus! I may actually have a Schwabb account from an old retirement fund, that I can just reactivate. Will check on that, but other than that (and maybe in spite of that), lower fees sounds :moneybag:  to me! 
well, that was for the international stock.  A lot of people were paying $50 per trade on that one, whereas I only had 21.95 (15 for international fee and 6.95 for OTC trade)

If fidelity has no fees for OTC trades, then that might be better.  

Anybody know what this stock (DPLS) is?  Caesar- why do you like it? 
I like it as a speculative play based on its technology.  They have a marketable tech which can detect damage to and reduction of wall thickness in pipes, which could help prevent pipeline bursts in oil and natural gas applications.  Being someone who worked in the nuclear industry for 20 years, I know the "dirty" pipes are more susceptible to this thinning of pipe walls.  If major companies get on board with it, they could take a nice rise.

I don't like how many shares are outstanding (4B), but my strategy is to wait for a spike, sell a portion and free roll the rest.  I hope to minimize the risk in that way.

I do have concerns about a R/S coming at some point, but the technology does look like it has a lot of uses.  Even with a R/S, if they start to sell more product, they should hold a decent pps.

Alternatively, it tanks to nothing and I'm out a couple hundy.   :lmao:

There was some PR that AITX's rumored order is now in hand.  I have no idea if that is real or not.  I'm holing a bunch of shared down 50% so I hope that is the case!

BLOK Technologies Inc. (BLPFF) Currency in US

0.0325+0.0175 (+116.67%)

At close: January 8 3:59PM EST

Anyone in on this? Was .0075 on January 5th
Today > 0.068 USD +0.036 (109.23%)

2 days in a row over 100% and over 800% up the last 5 trading days. 

Their subsidiary, Green Stream Holdings Inc. (GSFI) is up big since Friday's open too. 

Can't find any news as to why but will keep an eye on these

BTSC

BITCOIN SERVICES INC

0.082  0.047 (134.285714%) 

I've trimmed down to 1000 shares and locked in a 35% profit.  Letting the other 1000 ride... :drive:
Starting to climb this morning....dipped a bit, now up 29.5%.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have the following 2 orders already placed for the morning. 

Buy 20,000 Shares of JNSH Limit at $0.018 (Day) - JNSH EV Charging company who has a partnership with BLNK.  I can say I owned both BLNK and NIO in January of 2020 and sold way to soon.

Buy 100,000 Shares of BANT Limit at $0.0029 (Day).  This is just a hunch play.
Thanks for the tip.  I went in on 40K shares of BANT.  Was in at .0036

Its now up 100% on the day to .0089  

Hoping to be able to sell 10K @ .015 to freeroll the rest.

HYSR at .10 saw it run to .16 and now back to .10.  Closed 2019 at .04.  Closed 2020 at .10 this is a hold until ens of year.  I may add in future.

NECA pure speculation this company is a clean pink sheet bought in at .009
HYSR has already doubled 14 days into the year.

Freak Show AUN Aurcana Silver Corp

in the FBG stock contest is the biggest loser so far.  Currently at $.94

$SNDL (note: I have bought equal amounts of this in the past at .80 :(  and .40 :excited: , so at it's current price .6902 I'm slightly ahead). 

Users who are viewing this thread