What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (1 Viewer)

I'm not sure what to do with most of my pennies.  I'm up on AITX and ETFM but down on DPLS, GTEH, HCMC, RBNW and XMET.  I've only owned some of them for a few days and I hate selling at a loss, so I feel like I should be more patient with them.  How patient is what I'm not sure of.

I'm not sure what to do with most of my pennies.  I'm up on AITX and ETFM but down on DPLS, GTEH, HCMC, RBNW and XMET.  I've only owned some of them for a few days and I hate selling at a loss, so I feel like I should be more patient with them.  How patient is what I'm not sure of.
I'm in the same boat.  Overall I'm up, but I have 3 that are down.

I'm in the same boat.  Overall I'm up, but I have 3 that are down.
Thinking more about it, combined with how fast and far down almost everything is again today, I've resigned myself to waiting.  If they lose, well most of them have already lost over 20%.  Throwing good money after bad or being patient for an upswing?  I'm choosing both I guess.

• Thanks
Reactions: JAA
Yesterday and today are pretty good lessons in the penny stock world I think.

Take more profits than you think when a penny stock stagnates after a jump because the penny world is probably going to get hit harder on corrections. And when there are corrections, it's a great time to jump  back in again.

Learn a lesson and improve imo.

Brutal week so far.  

I think this will pop back nicely, but hope it doesn't take the stimulus money to make it happen.  Who knows when that might happen?  

Overall, I am way up, but its been hard to watch last Mon-Wed gains slowly disappear the last 5 trading days.

Yesterday and today are pretty good lessons in the penny stock world I think.

Take more profits than you think when a penny stock stagnates after a jump because the penny world is probably going to get hit harder on corrections. And when there are corrections, it's a great time to jump  back in again.

Learn a lesson and improve imo.
It certainly isn't based on any real knowledge, but as a general rule I've been targeting 40% increase on the pennies and then I sell. Almost every time I don't do that, it bites me. Case in point ETFM.  

Sold some BTSC at the peak after yesterday's close so now adding that to my freeroll list. That's fun. Almost everything else is taking a bath though - yuck. WDLF is tanking today - any ideas why?

AITX would have been a good dip buy.  Was eyeing it at .17 and then got busy at work.  Will probably pass for now at .20  

Using today's dip to buy into TSNP. Believers in that one are rabid - I'm buying the hype.

It has been frustrating watching the weed stocks all get pumped and dumped by reddit....but am I wrong in thinking some are still a really solid long play? As more and more states legalize how can this sector not benefit?

So last night I decided to look up where the "Rare Earth" deposits are in the world. Then went sleuthing for the miners in the US, Canada and Australia. 

Came across $REEMF -  Rare Element Resources

Price up to $3.76, went up sixty cents today alone.

I'm going see if I can get in a little cheaper at some point today, but I'm getting in.

:banned:

ETA: It's a Canadian listed stonk, found out when I put my limit order in

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some other symbols I'm going to do more research on for Rare Earth miners:

UURAF ($50 foreign settlement fee on Fidelity)

OROCF (going to wait for a lower price than $4.02) (No foreign settlement fee on Fidelity)

LYSCF ($50 foreign settlement fee on Fidelity)

ILKAY (not buying)

GDLNF ($50 foreign settlement fee on Fidelity)

PKREF ($50 foreign settlement fee on Fidelity)

ETA:

Went to put orders in on all but ILKAY and got the messages regarding fees. Wanted to provide a heads-up

Been dabbling a bit the past couple weeks (I'm a total noob). I got burned by AMC but since then have done ok...my biggest return was on PAVM, got in at $2.70, sold at $3.74...right now my best position is ONTX, which I got at $1.31 on Feb 9th...it hit a 52 week high today at 1.93...I may sell tomorrow if it hits $2.

Been dabbling a bit the past couple weeks (I'm a total noob). I got burned by AMC but since then have done ok...my biggest return was on PAVM, got in at $2.70, sold at $3.74...right now my best position is ONTX, which I got at $1.31 on Feb 9th...it hit a 52 week high today at 1.93...I may sell tomorrow if it hits $2.
I got a small amount at .63 and still riding that one. Going to give it a little more (hopefully) then free roll the rest. 

One symbol that I didn't list earlier for some reason, :banned:

$AVLNF - Avalon Advanced Materials (Canadian Miner)

Closed at $.2298 today. I'm going to wait out this one but have it on a watchlist to grab at a lower price. Also, this stonk is listed in Canada and there are no fees on Fidelity

Note: I buy all my Pink Sheets on Fidelity and want any other people on that platform to know what I encounter. Not supporting them, just relaying the user experience. 

Users who are viewing this thread