In at .0017

TO THE MOON!!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just did a reevaluation of my penny portfolio. Most of what I have is down again today, but for the most part I really like the potential for some runs out of all of them. Here's my list, and why

Yesterday and today are pretty good lessons in the penny stock world I think. Take more profits than you think when a penny stock stagnates after a jump because the penny world is probably going

I'm pretty new at this too, so I'm using this as a learning exercise and trying to analyze each stock on it's own instead of panicking that "all penny stocks" are down. Which they are. So my plan

33 minutes ago, SWC said:

my bldv and gteh arent going much but hey its all just fun money and if they double up i will sell half and free ride for fun take that to the bank brohans 

I sold my BLDV bromingobrohan

• Thanks 1
24 minutes ago, JoeSteeler said:

Sold 1/3 of my SNDL at $2.20 yesterday, free rolling the other 2/3

sold about 1/2 of mine too to free roll the rest :hifive: My first freeroll. Next stop, lambos!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I'm not sure what to do with most of my pennies.  I'm up on AITX and ETFM but down on DPLS, GTEH, HCMC, RBNW and XMET.  I've only owned some of them for a few days and I hate selling at a loss, so I feel like I should be more patient with them.  How patient is what I'm not sure of.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, RC94 said:

I'm not sure what to do with most of my pennies.  I'm up on AITX and ETFM but down on DPLS, GTEH, HCMC, RBNW and XMET.  I've only owned some of them for a few days and I hate selling at a loss, so I feel like I should be more patient with them.  How patient is what I'm not sure of.

I'm in the same boat.  Overall I'm up, but I have 3 that are down.

Sold off my McRib stock for a 40% gain(a whole 80 bucks) but after doing a bit of digging this isnt even an actual company. Like at all. The address is an empty building for sale, the phone number doesnt work, website is toast. Even their alleged subsidiary is dark. 

No idea how this is legal. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

I'm in the same boat.  Overall I'm up, but I have 3 that are down.

Thinking more about it, combined with how fast and far down almost everything is again today, I've resigned myself to waiting.  If they lose, well most of them have already lost over 20%.  Throwing good money after bad or being patient for an upswing?  I'm choosing both I guess.

• Thanks 1
5 minutes ago, Al Czervik said:
23 hours ago, JAA said:

Yea - crazy. I love INND. I’m long on them. 

.03 now. 😮

Could be PnD, or could be some insider info.  I havnt checked the shorting on the stock.  My cost basis is 0.0353 so Im not too miffed, but this is one I have tabbed long.  Just money to lose right?

In some of ETFM, RBNW, SRNA, XXII. You know, because the internet said so. :lol: Prepare for the plummet!

Just now, bshell27 said:

Did you exit CBBT?  

No. Seriously thinking about it.  :lol:

But I'll probably hold. I'm free rolling this one. My only concern is this merger isn't going to happen now and some insider knows about it. 

Yesterday and today are pretty good lessons in the penny stock world I think.

Take more profits than you think when a penny stock stagnates after a jump because the penny world is probably going to get hit harder on corrections. And when there are corrections, it's a great time to jump  back in again.

Learn a lesson and improve imo.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

Brutal week so far.  

I think this will pop back nicely, but hope it doesn't take the stimulus money to make it happen.  Who knows when that might happen?  

Overall, I am way up, but its been hard to watch last Mon-Wed gains slowly disappear the last 5 trading days.

4 minutes ago, Worm said:

Yesterday and today are pretty good lessons in the penny stock world I think.

Take more profits than you think when a penny stock stagnates after a jump because the penny world is probably going to get hit harder on corrections. And when there are corrections, it's a great time to jump  back in again.

Learn a lesson and improve imo.

It certainly isn't based on any real knowledge, but as a general rule I've been targeting 40% increase on the pennies and then I sell. Almost every time I don't do that, it bites me. Case in point ETFM.  

• Like 2

Sold some BTSC at the peak after yesterday's close so now adding that to my freeroll list. That's fun. Almost everything else is taking a bath though - yuck. WDLF is tanking today - any ideas why?

3 minutes ago, soothsayer said:

WDLF is tanking today - any ideas why?

Almost all the OTC stuff is down big. WDLF actually held the .29-.30 cent range well. Buy/hold.

5 minutes ago, Worm said:

Almost all the OTC stuff is down big. WDLF actually held the .29-.30 cent range well. Buy/hold.

Yeah, this is a LONG imo. I was just worried I missed some news or something.

Today is a good buying opportunity all around.

Using today's dip to buy into TSNP. Believers in that one are rabid - I'm buying the hype.

It has been frustrating watching the weed stocks all get pumped and dumped by reddit....but am I wrong in thinking some are still a really solid long play? As more and more states legalize how can this sector not benefit?

So last night I decided to look up where the "Rare Earth" deposits are in the world. Then went sleuthing for the miners in the US, Canada and Australia. 

Came across $REEMF -  Rare Element Resources

Price up to $3.76, went up sixty cents today alone.

I'm going see if I can get in a little cheaper at some point today, but I'm getting in.

:banned:

ETA: It's a Canadian listed stonk, found out when I put my limit order in

Edited by drunken slob
Added the Canada note
  • Like 2

Here are some other symbols I'm going to do more research on for Rare Earth miners:

UURAF ($50 foreign settlement fee on Fidelity)

OROCF (going to wait for a lower price than $4.02) (No foreign settlement fee on Fidelity)

LYSCF ($50 foreign settlement fee on Fidelity)

ILKAY (not buying)

GDLNF ($50 foreign settlement fee on Fidelity)

PKREF ($50 foreign settlement fee on Fidelity)

ETA:

Went to put orders in on all but ILKAY and got the messages regarding fees. Wanted to provide a heads-up

Edited by drunken slob
Added the bolded and italicized notes along with the ETA
  • Like 2

Been dabbling a bit the past couple weeks (I'm a total noob). I got burned by AMC but since then have done ok...my biggest return was on PAVM, got in at $2.70, sold at $3.74...right now my best position is ONTX, which I got at $1.31 on Feb 9th...it hit a 52 week high today at 1.93...I may sell tomorrow if it hits $2.

Edited by Wingnut
  • Like 3
6 hours ago, ChiefD said:
6 hours ago, bshell27 said:

Did you exit CBBT?  

No. Seriously thinking about it.  :lol:

But I'll probably hold. I'm free rolling this one. My only concern is this merger isn't going to happen now and some insider knows about it. 

Ive been in for a small amount.  Apparently even smaller now

13 minutes ago, Wingnut said:

Been dabbling a bit the past couple weeks (I'm a total noob). I got burned by AMC but since then have done ok...my biggest return was on PAVM, got in at $2.70, sold at $3.74...right now my best position is ONTX, which I got at $1.31 on Feb 9th...it hit a 52 week high today at 1.93...I may sell tomorrow if it hits $2.

I got a small amount at .63 and still riding that one. Going to give it a little more (hopefully) then free roll the rest. 

• Like 2

One symbol that I didn't list earlier for some reason, :banned:

$AVLNF - Avalon Advanced Materials (Canadian Miner)

Closed at $.2298 today. I'm going to wait out this one but have it on a watchlist to grab at a lower price. Also, this stonk is listed in Canada and there are no fees on Fidelity

Note: I buy all my Pink Sheets on Fidelity and want any other people on that platform to know what I encounter. Not supporting them, just relaying the user experience. 

• Thanks 3