Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

So I just did a reevaluation of my penny portfolio. Most of what I have is down again today, but for the most part I really like the potential for some runs out of all of them. Here's my list, and why

Yesterday and today are pretty good lessons in the penny stock world I think. Take more profits than you think when a penny stock stagnates after a jump because the penny world is probably going

Confirmed UNVC lineup   Manager CAESAR Leading off and playing Shortstop  @ChiefD Batting second, playing Left Field  @Worm Batting third, playing 3rd base @JoeSteeler Batting clea

8 minutes ago, Yo Mama said:

What’s going on with ONTX?  Another big drop today. 

Seems to me folks are selling to jump back on the GME and AMC trains. 

Either that or God hates me for investing in penny stocks. 

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ChiefD said:

Seems to me folks are selling to jump back on the GME and AMC trains. 

Either that or God hates me for investing in penny stocks. 

THANKS!! :lol: I got in ONTX at .63 (posted in here for you sharks! :coffee: ) so I'm holding, but I don't have much in it, so no biggie if it tanks. But have enjoyed watching it ride up. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, JAA said:

What sort of return are you thinking for those 1-2, like 100-300%?

For me, Im looking at like 8-10 pennies with one of them hitting like 1000%.  I mean, triple 0 stocks are like an absolute gamble.  So many factors have to go into them popping, feels like either complete luck or insider trading.  Im shooting for luck!

I like your plan.  on the FOMO stock, my plan is just to see if reddit hops aboard and sell when they buy in

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

???

You're not going diamond-hands with the rest of the Redditors?

After today i can make a diamond with some charcoal and my ###.

Link to post
Share on other sites

It's a good morning to avg some costs down. Bought another chunk of both HCMC and GRSO on big dips.

Sold off some positions yesterday at losses - just couldn't stand looking at them in the portfolio any longer.

The TSNP reverse split is interesting. I had just started buying in as it had been lower recently, so I don't yet have enough shares to make a difference. But fun to have a small piece anyway for now and I plan to try and acquire more once the new ticker trades (HUMBL).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, soothsayer said:

It's a good morning to avg some costs down. Bought another chunk of both HCMC and GRSO on big dips.

Sold off some positions yesterday at losses - just couldn't stand looking at them in the portfolio any longer.

 

Averaged down AITX and ZOM.  Still a bit underwater on both.

RBNW, DIGAF, ETFM all sucking it as well.  I'm not adding anymore to those at the moment.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, JoeSteeler said:

Thanks. So my 1,000 shares are now 250?

Sounds about right.

I'm not sure how or when it shows up in our accounts, but for now Schwab doesn't show the new # of shares or share price.  

 

But I see it as good news long term. Seems like this is part of the process to get the name change to HMBL, which was the intent all along.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Nick Vermeil said:

Averaged down AITX and ZOM.  Still a bit underwater on both.

RBNW, DIGAF, ETFM all sucking it as well.  I'm not adding anymore to those at the moment.  

Yeah, been an ugly two weeks. All I can do now is wait and see what happens. But it suuuuuuuuuuucks......

 

May end up buying some more DPLS, though. 

Edited by ChiefD
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Nice to see some positive movement on some of these today.

 

Wondering if people jumped in and out of GME and now are coming back to these on the dip. Or maybe totally unrelated. Either way, I have cold beer waiting at home.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Nice to see some positive movement on some of these today.

 

Wondering if people jumped in and out of GME and now are coming back to these on the dip. Or maybe totally unrelated. Either way, I have cold beer waiting at home.  

Did you get your DPLS?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nick Vermeil said:

Did you get your DPLS?

No.

I would have had to sell something to have the cash, so I decided to wait. Didn't want to sell anything at the end of this down week. I'm sure I'll get my opportunity next week. I may just add some additional cash to that account. It's about time for that anyway.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/24/2021 at 3:35 PM, JAA said:

Thanks for sharing.  Why only 1 or 2?  For me, I want to be in more pennies as it increases my chances to hit.

I had a wanky week last week.  down like ** mostly on GME.  I may start shotgunning the pennies again soon.  Just an off week.

Mind sharing what pennies you have and at what costs?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Nick Vermeil said:

I admire your moxie. The pennies have been brutal the last few weeks. Holding some FOMO as well not be adding. 

yeah, not sure if its smart move

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, KGB said:

I had a wanky week last week.  down like ** mostly on GME.  I may start shotgunning the pennies again soon.  Just an off week.

Mind sharing what pennies you have and at what costs?

I have 300k shares of FHBC at .0027(current price .0026)

450k shares of ITNS at .0043(current .0059)

1,243,947 shares of PBHG at .0022(current .0026) 

Havent traded FHBC just the one purchase. ITNS i have been in and out of several times. It has been up and down quite a bit. Originally bought in the .003s and sold when it spiked to .008 (it actually hit .009). 

PBHG i own such a weird amount because friday it dipped to .0016 and i got a partial fill only at the bottom. Then upped my order to .0018 and got filled rest of way. Sold a bunch at .0024 then and that is what I have left. 

Eta: had numbers reversed

Edited by parasaurolophus
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, KGB said:
On 2/24/2021 at 5:35 PM, JAA said:

Thanks for sharing.  Why only 1 or 2?  For me, I want to be in more pennies as it increases my chances to hit.

I had a wanky week last week.  down like ** mostly on GME.  I may start shotgunning the pennies again soon.  Just an off week.

Mind sharing what pennies you have and at what costs?

All my pennies are down (some quite a bit), dont follow me.  It should be noted pennies are down across the board.

  • AZFL .0026
  • CBBT .25
  • CCTL .03
  • HVCW .0028
  • INND .03
  • JPEX .0018
  • LGTT .0010
  • PRMO .0019
  • RBNW .0049
  • TRUFF .51
  • UNVC .12
  • VSYM .0009

:2cents::2cents::2cents:

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Al Czervik said:

Anyone in $LTNC?  I see some Twitter guys going crazy over it.

Volume is crazy high

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, KGB said:

order in for 250K of FOMO

I bought into this also, but this has to be some kind of shtick stock right? Like someone out there just created this fake company with that stock symbol just to screw with people.

Right?  :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

SFIO getting battered around a bit today. Two things:

1) Paper hands getting scared after the 15 or so SEC suspensions on Friday

2) Word that attorney letter has to be redone 1 more time, and that there is some sort of hangup with servebank

I wish this thing would just get current and release a massive PR so I can make mad coin and get out

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Nick Vermeil said:

I'm looking to sell here shortly.  Nice morning so far. 

I think I'm going to stay for awhile

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Atleast until the ticker name is changed.  Isn't that the whole purpose for investing in this one?

That's my thought 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Atleast until the ticker name is changed.  Isn't that the whole purpose for investing in this one?

I may be stupid, but how does a name change make a stock price go up?

I'm in, but not seeing why that would make any difference at all.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Caesar said:

I may be stupid, but how does a name change make a stock price go up?

I'm in, but not seeing why that would make any difference at all.

For me, it's just a goofy bet because of what the name is changing to.

FOMO

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Nick Vermeil said:

I admire your moxie. The pennies have been brutal the last few weeks. Holding some FOMO as well not be adding. 

up like 30%, lets hope tomorrow is green too :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Caesar said:

I may be stupid, but how does a name change make a stock price go up?

I'm in, but not seeing why that would make any difference at all.

Fear of Missing Out is a reddit thing.  It could catch on if they see that a stock's ticker name is FOMO.  Plus they are an actual company anyways.

Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Chaz McNulty said:

Fear of Missing Out is a reddit thing.  It could catch on if they see that a stock's ticker name is FOMO.  Plus they are an actual company anyways.

Sorry, I'm confused with all the tickers being thrown out in here--which one is switching it's ticker to FOMO?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

More positive KBLB news:

 

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories Announces Spider Silk Patent Granted in Canada

ANN ARBOR, Mich., – March 2, 2021– Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB: KBLB) ("the Company" or "Kraig Labs"), the biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of spider silk, announces that the University of Notre Dame has been granted a Canadian patent on spider silk technology developed pursuant to the collaborative research agreement with Kraig .  This patent further protects Kraig's growing portfolio of spider silk Intellectual Property.

Patent number 2,812,791, titled "Chimeric Spider Silk and Uses Thereof" was issued to the University of Notre Dame (UND) under the Company's exclusive license agreement.  Under the terms of that agreement, the Company paid for the development of the technology and the costs of patents issued to UND in exchange for exclusive global licensing rights.  This patent provides protection for the Company's proprietary recombinant spider silk through September of 2031.

"Congratulations to both the researchers at the University of Notre Dame and Kraig's science team.  Kraig Labs plans to continue building upon and protecting our position as a leading biomimicry company.  This patent is an important step on the Company's path to remaining the premier technology and fiber supplier in the spider silk space," said Jon Rice, the Company's Chief Operations Officer. "We've created multiple strains of high-performance spider silk fibers that we are excited about.  Protecting our specialized materials in key end markets is a core component of our commercialization efforts.

 

Edited by BroncoFreak_2K3
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

KBLB:

Yes at this point it is clear that this is deliberate.  

Highly likey to be getting the SP as high as possible before news of production to get this thing to take off. 

The higher the SP by R/S, the lower the R/S is and the Dec 31st date, to me, signals a willingness to try and get there organically or minimize impact of R/S. 

All seems like someone caring about their company and the shareholders to me... 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Quick thought: Since free-rolling BLPG, I've been trading it a bit. Seems to be moving within a range of 0.015 and 0.02 pretty regularly so I have a standing order to buy more at 0.015 (which just hit, which is the impetus for this post) and a standing order to sell a tranche at $0.02 (which hit yesterday). Seems like a silly little play, talking about half pennies here. OK, would you pay better attention if it was a stock that seemed to bounce in between $15 and $20 on a weekly basis, and one that you wouldn't mind risking some chettar on, given the free-roll status? That's a cool 33% gain that I'll take eight days a week.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, BroncoFreak_2K3 said:

KBLB:

Yes at this point it is clear that this is deliberate.  

Highly likey to be getting the SP as high as possible before news of production to get this thing to take off. 

The higher the SP by R/S, the lower the R/S is and the Dec 31st date, to me, signals a willingness to try and get there organically or minimize impact of R/S. 

All seems like someone caring about their company and the shareholders to me... 

And it sounds like a super cool company / tech.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...