What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (1 Viewer)

All my pennies are down (some quite a bit), dont follow me.  It should be noted pennies are down across the board

• HVCW .0028
  •  
:2cents: :2cents: :2cents:
Placed an order for a million shares of HVCW with a limit price of .0018 

It's been interesting seeing chunks get bought throughout the day, I'm at 37,632 right now. 
I bought when I read the SEC note that Blackrock invested like 30m into them.

Guess I got my answer.  Down 30%

:cry:
Yeah, I got into PHIL when you first mentioned them. That thing just didn't do squat, and it finally got just over green for me and I chickened out and sold awhile ago.  Probably a good idea.

I hope it turns around for you.

GTEH has been mentioned before and it was up over .01 last month and now sitting below .005.  Any thoughts on if this might be worth throwing a few dollars at?  Twitter search is all over the place so not very useful.

Are any of you familiar with HelloPal, HLLPF? The stock has run from 0.08 to 1.38 over the last 6 months.

Apparently it's a social networking site with built-in translation tools that allow you to talk with people across the world. They're also into crypto mining, I think? A relative of mine suggested this to me and I wondered if anyone here knew something about it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
caustic said:
Are any of you familiar with HelloPal, HLLPF? The stock has run from 0.08 to 1.38 over the last 6 months.

Apparently it's a social networking site with built-in translation tools that allow you to talk with people across the world. They're also into crypto mining, I think? A relative of mine suggested this to me and I wondered if anyone here knew something about it. 
Haven’t heard about it. Looking now. 

caustic said:

The reviews aren’t all that great on the app store, at least for the social app. So maybe the value is in the crypto mining dogecoin thingy.

I don’t really understand that world too much, so I will probably stay out of this one.

Saw on reddit that ETFM’s request to change the ticker to FOMO was denied. Still a possibility they could get it but may be awhile. If ever.

Not sure how reliable reddit is for this sort of thing. Just an fyi.
Thanks for the heads up

I bought when I read the SEC note that Blackrock invested like 30m into them.
I cant find any evidence of this. Do you know where you read it? I havent found great sources for a definitive list though. I did find one that had holdings all the way down to 10 million and they werent on there. But perhaps it was 30 million shares, which would be below that obviously. 

More awesome KBLB news:

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories Announces Expanded Spider Silk Protection with Patent Granted in Vietnam

ANN ARBOR, Mich., – March 15, 2021– Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB: KBLB) ("the Company" or "Kraig Labs"), the biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of spider silk, announces that the University of Notre Dame has been granted a Vietnamese patent on spider silk technology developed pursuant to the collaborative research agreement with Kraig .  This patent plays a vital role in Kraig’s growing portfolio of spider silk Intellectual Property.  The Company’s recombinant spider silk production is headquartered in central Vietnam.  

Patent number 26612, titled "A Chimeric Spider Silk Polypeptide, Composite Fiber Comprising the Polypeptide and Method of Making a Chimeric Spider Fiber" was issued to the University of Notre Dame (UND) under the Company's exclusive license agreement.  Under the terms of that agreement, the Company paid for the development of the technology and the costs of patents issued to UND in exchange for exclusive global licensing rights.  This patent provides protection for the Company's proprietary recombinant spider silk through September of 2031.

With today’s announcement, the Company now expands protection for its spider silk technologies to include; Australia, South Korea, Canada, and Vietnam, with numerous other applications in other jurisdictions under review.

“Recognition by the Vietnamese government of our specialized spider silk technologies opens new doors and opportunities for production expansion within Vietnam.  Congratulations are in order for the researchers at the University of Notre Dame and Kraig for the breakthroughs that led to this patent.  I would also offer a special thanks to our counsel at Workmann Nydegger, who have done an excellent job of spearheading Kraig’s IP filings,” said COO Jon Rice.  “Our team at Kraig continues to prove that our vision for a cost-effective and environmentally responsible system for the commercialization of spider silk is now a reality.”

UNVC. I believe the doc promised uplisting by end of Q1. If that doesn't happen, I think I'm gonna bail.
You won't be the only one.

The question is, do you sell on March 31 or April 1?  If it doesn't happen or a PR stating its happening by COB on the 31st, I think it is going to drop significantly on April 1, possibly as much as 50%. 

You won't be the only one.

The question is, do you sell on March 31 or April 1?  If it doesn't happen or a PR stating its happening by COB on the 31st, I think it is going to drop significantly on April 1, possibly as much as 50%. 
Hopefully it runs up enough before then so I can sell with a decent profit. I'm getting a CYDY vibe from this company.

Hopefully it runs up enough before then so I can sell with a decent profit. I'm getting a CYDY vibe from this company.
Respectfully disagree.  Doc Dalton's credentials are both impressive and verifiable.  Nader is a used car salesman.

I hope they both work out for people, but there is no comparison, IMO.  

I do think trimming a little next week is a real possibility for me.  I am up over 50K on it, which is a lot of money for me.  I'd hate to lose that, but I'd hate it more if it did uplist and I missed out on it.  So, I hold for now.

Stimulus checks must have showed up.

DPLS green for today

AITX just went green for now

XMETD green today

Will be interesting to follow this on pennies for the next few days. If these pop big again I'm taking any profit I can get.

Stimulus checks must have showed up.

DPLS green for today

AITX just went green for now

XMETD green today

Will be interesting to follow this on pennies for the next few days. If these pop big again I'm taking any profit I can get.
I was just thinking about selling off quite a bit of shares, but I think you are right and I should hold to see if any pop with the free money.

I was just thinking about selling off quite a bit of shares, but I think you are right and I should hold to see if any pop with the free money.
It's quite amazing actually. Also up in my portfolio today:

WDLF

CBBT

Just need GTEH and RBNW to taste the sweet nectar of the stimulus money and I'll be golden again.

28.  Which means you can still get in cheaper than me now.

I think this one is a long hold for me.  Not a quick buck, but a gamble.
Thanks, I got in yesterday at .0019 :hifive:

Thanks for the pick!  I'll hold awhile too

SRNA came out with a great 4th quarter report today.

4th Q and year end report

Where else can you find a penny with a market cap of only $23M with gross sales looking around $15M-$20M this year with record breaking contracts and profitability?

May be the last chance to get cheapies under .10. I've been accumulating this one for years.

SRNA came out with a great 4th quarter report today.

4th Q and year end report

Where else can you find a penny with a market cap of only $23M with gross sales looking around $15M-$20M this year with record breaking contracts and profitability?

May be the last chance to get cheapies under .10. I've been accumulating this one for years.
Thanks. Threw a little into this one for some fresh meat. 

I squeezed my cheeks tight and bought some at $0.0066. Turned it around and sold at a penny. I'm happy to have sold you some shares.
I didn't see your message quick enough to get them that low.  It's at .013 right now.  I'll probably sell at opening if it's anywhere around there.

Users who are viewing this thread