Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021

The quick plummet and fairly quick recovery on BLPG just happened again this morning though not as violent as yesterday's. Today is went down to 0.009 and is now back to 0.012. I'm selling out if it hits $0.014 where I had made some purchases a while back (if it rises that much) and I'd keep an eye out for another one of these spikes down. Buying at 0.009 and selling at 0.012 in the span of a few minutes sounds juicy to me if it happens a third time.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday and today are pretty good lessons in the penny stock world I think. Take more profits than you think when a penny stock stagnates after a jump because the penny world is probably going

So I just did a reevaluation of my penny portfolio. Most of what I have is down again today, but for the most part I really like the potential for some runs out of all of them. Here's my list, and why

I'm pretty new at this too, so I'm using this as a learning exercise and trying to analyze each stock on it's own instead of panicking that "all penny stocks" are down. Which they are. So my plan

1 minute ago, arrow1 said:

rough day for UNVC

Waters are only going to get more choppy as we get closer to the end of the quarter.  If we don't see some financials soon, it will probably get very ugly.

I have resigned myself to just hold.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Waters are only going to get more choppy as we get closer to the end of the quarter.  If we don't see some financials soon, it will probably get very ugly.

I have resigned myself to just hold.  

Where are you right now on the rest of your pennies? Or did you get out of most of them?

13 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Where are you right now on the rest of your pennies? Or did you get out of most of them?

I decided to start selling raffle tickets for a buck a piece.  Winner gets to kick me in the nuts as hard as they want.

I figure I will make more money and it will hurt less than the rest of the penny stocks right now.

• Laughing 4
14 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

But seriously....

I'm still free rolling DPLS. Its in a Roth, so I got time to wait that one out.

I sold out of AITX, but I would get back in under 20 cents if I have the opportunity later.

GTEH has been the biggest disappointment.  I sold out on the Roth for a nice profit, but holding in the other account since I'm under water there.  Profit could have been a lot greater, but waited too long.  That one cost me, but the company CEO is just making horrible decisions IMO.

Holding my XMETD, partially cuz I have no choice with TD.  I am up on those pretty nice, so as long as it stays where it is or goes up, I am good there.

PHIL I averaged down on.  Holding over a million shares.  I like the direction.  Its a huge gamble, but what can I say?  I'm a dreamer.

ETFM was the one I trailed people here on.  I'm so far down, I just have to open one eye to see my colon.  

Breaking even on SBES.  Holding for now. 

The rest of my stocks are ones I am selling calls against, so I have made money off them even in the crap market.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
15 minutes ago, Caesar said:

But seriously....

I sold out of AITX, but I would get back in under 20 cents if I have the opportunity later.

GTEH has been the biggest disappointment.  I sold out on the Roth for a nice profit, but holding in the other account since I'm under water there.  Profit could have been a lot greater, but waited too long.  That one cost me, but the company CEO is just making horrible decisions IMO.

Holding my XMETD, partially cuz I have no choice with TD.  I am up on those pretty nice, so as long as it stays where it is or goes up, I am good there.

PHIL I averaged down on.  Holding over a million shares.  I like the direction.  Its a huge gamble, but what can I say?  I'm a dreamer.

ETFM was the one I trailed people here on.  I'm so far down, I just have to open one eye to see my colon.  

The rest of my stocks are ones I am selling calls against, so I have made money off them even in the crap market.

AITX is under a dime.  Not that I'm recommending.  

14 minutes ago, Caesar said:

But seriously....

Thanks. I'm in a lot of the same:

DPLS: I have a lot of this but not much dough in it, so I'll sit on this one awhile. I do believe in their product.

AITX: I sold half already at a pretty good profit, and I'm still profitable on the remainder. One of my few good green ones. May sell it but no real reason to right now. Free rolling it.

GTEH: Same. Need to hold it now for awhile, but man they are such a turd.

ETFM: I'm down on this one too. Have to hold at this point. Will sell the second it turns green, if ever.

XMETD: same since Schwab hasn't seen the share conversion yet either. I'm up good on this one but this delay in converting the shares is disturbing from the standpoint of it seems a bunch of people are dumping shares because they think it's a scam. But Im going to hold since I have a lot of shares with not much dough in it.

• Like 1
27 minutes ago, Nick Vermeil said:

AITX is under a dime.  Not that I'm recommending.  

Yep.  I am tapped out of available penny stock funds right now, otherwise I would be in.  I do like it longer term.

27 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Thanks. I'm in a lot of the same:

DPLS: I have a lot of this but not much dough in it, so I'll sit on this one awhile. I do believe in their product.

AITX: I sold half already at a pretty good profit, and I'm still profitable on the remainder. One of my few good green ones. May sell it but no real reason to right now. Free rolling it.

GTEH: Same. Need to hold it now for awhile, but man they are such a turd.

ETFM: I'm down on this one too. Have to hold at this point. Will sell the second it turns green, if ever.

XMETD: same since Schwab hasn't seen the share conversion yet either. I'm up good on this one but this delay in converting the shares is disturbing from the standpoint of it seems a bunch of people are dumping shares because they think it's a scam. But Im going to hold since I have a lot of shares with not much dough in it.

I feel like I could average down nicely on ETFM, but I already have too much money in it.  Only reason I would do it would be to make it easier to sell and break even.

My cost basis is .0213  :bag:

More KBLB news:

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories Secures $4 Million Dollars of Expansion Capital

ANN ARBOR, Mich., – March 26, 2021 –Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB: KBLB) (“Company” or “Kraig Labs”), announced today that it has secured $4 million dollars of expansion capital.  This financing significantly strengthens the Company’s balance sheet and supports its progress in the commercialization and sale of recombinant spider silk.  

“This is a major financial milestone for Kraig.  For many years we have operated on a shoestring budget, building a solid foundation with our spider silk production system.  We are now prepared to reap the rewards of that careful investment with opportunities to put this capital to work building materials, products and brands,” said CEO and Founder, Kim Thompson.

I know things change in a hurry in the pennies...

I plan on selling some RIOT monday if its looking good.

Anyone have a penny they like at .0X price, but not above .0X price?

Like something to look for?

6 minutes ago, Rattle and Hum said:

I'm not a penny guy or even trade these days. However, Peter at ShadowTrader is pretty great with options. This BTC play is the first (and reportedly only) time I've seen him offer an individual stock call like this. I thought of you folks in this thread. INVU $.17/share 

Damn, already up over 100%.

11 minutes ago, Charlie Harper said:

Worth holding UNVC or get out?

I am holding.  Its either going to happen or its not.  

It will take a plunge if it doesn't happen this week, but I suspect it will find its way back up eventually.

32 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I am holding.  Its either going to happen or its not.  

It will take a plunge if it doesn't happen this week, but I suspect it will find its way back up eventually.

That was quick...

13 hours ago, Rattle and Hum said:

I'm not a penny guy or even trade these days. However, Peter at ShadowTrader is pretty great with options. This BTC play is the first (and reportedly only) time I've seen him offer an individual stock call like this. I thought of you folks in this thread. INVU $.17/share 

up huge, but I'll bite a nibble

On 3/29/2021 at 6:38 AM, Rattle and Hum said:

Got in at $.38

:Hifive:

• Like 1
On 3/29/2021 at 9:38 AM, Rattle and Hum said:

Was down 29% to $.30 after hours

So BLPG is going through a 100-1 reverse split on April 6th.  The stock is priced at around .01.  Many folks are speculating that they are doing this because they will then announce a reverse merger with a company called HYPER.  I guess there is a relationship between the two companies already.

I am new to this and do not know exactly if this is true or not, and I don't even know what will happen to the stock price if it does happen.  I only have 50,000 shares, but I'm leaving it in for the gamble.

I have not done much DD on this and am only looking at some of the message boards for this info.

• Like 1

Eeenf completely speculative play but 88 energy Ltd has hit some oil and the results should be coming back over the weekend. Has popped the last 2 days and taking a small ride with this. 

it is a foreign company and schwab charged $50 to make the trade. 

Edited by CGRdrJoe
2 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:

So BLPG is going through a 100-1 reverse split on April 6th.  The stock is priced at around .01.  Many folks are speculating that they are doing this because they will then announce a reverse merger with a company called HYPER.  I guess there is a relationship between the two companies already.

I am new to this and do not know exactly if this is true or not, and I don't even know what will happen to the stock price if it does happen.  I only have 50,000 shares, but I'm leaving it in for the gamble.

I have not done much DD on this and am only looking at some of the message boards for this info.

I've been through two of these in the last few months. TSNP did a reverse split to TSNPD, and then finally became HMBL this past week. Humbl had gotten the TSNP ticker so they could get on the exchange as HMBL eventually. So that one is done and complete and has settled in pretty good. My shares converted all the way through pretty quickly (within a few days).

XMET did the same thing. They reverse split to XMETD with the intention of doing the same thing. They are now HOUMO holdings. Not sure what the new ticker will be eventually.

That reverse split has been held up for weeks. My old shares of XMET still haven't shown up as shares under XMETD. It's getting irritating to say the least. 

Edited by ChiefD

Based on the six month chart, VYST looks like it’s close to gamble territory again for an opening position. I am looking at the .028 to .03 area, thinking max downside is .025ish. Company has been quiet so hopefully news soon and a nice pop and ride up into .04/.05 territory.

On 3/29/2021 at 6:38 AM, Rattle and Hum said:

It's been an entire few days.  And I'm Still in.  Just to let you know :banned:

• Like 1
10 hours ago, KGB said:

It's been an entire few days.  And I'm Still in.  Just to let you know :banned:

Glad someone is looking to make some money from this guy's vid. I'm with Tastyworks and learned from this that I can't trade otc markets; therefore, i'm sure it will keep going up.

On 4/1/2021 at 12:19 PM, CGRdrJoe said:

Really hope 88 energy get a good report over the weekend on their oil finding and open over a quarter on Monday. Bad news and I’ve got 15,000 shares sub a penny :unsure:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.sports.yahoo.com/amphtml/news/88-energy-share-price-surges-110940888.html

:oldunsure: report should be out this evening before the Australian market opens 

13 hours ago, Rattle and Hum said:

Glad someone is looking to make some money from this guy's vid. I'm with Tastyworks and learned from this that I can't trade otc markets; therefore, i'm sure it will keep going up.

Watch the video???

Like Due diligence? :lol:

Still in for 5000 shares after todays 44% uptick.  Thanks!  :banned: @Rattle and Hum

• Like 1
On 2/17/2021 at 10:55 AM, JAA said:
On 2/17/2021 at 10:41 AM, Al Czervik said:

INND down today on what seems like good PR.

Yea - crazy. I love INND. I’m long on them. 

🚀🌔

KBLB News:

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories and Kings Group form Spydasilk Enterprises Pte. Ltd., a Singapore based Joint Venture Company, for the marketing and sales of spider silk based products

Kraig’s joint venture with Kings is tied to the previously announced exclusive spider silk purchase and sales agreement valued at up to US$40 million

ANN ARBOR, Mich., – April 9, 2021– Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB: KBLB) (“Company” or “Kraig Labs”), the biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of spider silk, announces that the Company, together with M the Movement, Kings Golden Harvest Pte Ltd (“Kings Group”), has established Spydasilk Enterprises Pte. Ltd. (“Spydasilk Enterprises”) as a Singapore based joint venture. 

This partnership represents the Company’s first vertically integrated sales channel.

Spydasilk Enterprises is developing a premium line of luxury streetwear based on Kraig Labs’ spider silk technologies with exclusive sales rights within the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region. The move positions Kraig Labs and Kings Group to advance their partnership, which began with a previously announced exclusive purchase and sales agreement valued at up to US$40 million.

“Based on our initial efforts, there is a definite demand for spider silk technology and product developers are very excited about working with these super fibers,” said Walter Wee, CIO of Kings Group. “In addition to building up the Spydasilk brand, we must build Spydasilk’s vendor and customer bases. We are already having great success with clients that share our vision and passion for spider silk. We believe that their efforts will further broaden Spydasilk’s market opportunities in multiple industries asides from the fashion industry,” continued Wee.

The new joint venture company will commercialize Kraig Labs’ biodegradable and biocompatible ‘super fibers’, using a scalable and cost-effective spider silk production platform and patented spider silk gene sequences in silkworms.

“This new joint venture is the beginning of the fulfillment of my original vision for Kraig Labs, where we are able to vertically integrate and capture intermediate and end product margins.  Thanks to Walter and the Kings Group team, Spydasilk should hit the ground running. We have high expectations for the future of spider silk and Spydasilk Enterprises,” said Kim Thompson, Kraig Labs’ founder and CEO.

CBBT on the move all of a sudden. May want to watch this one if you need to get out.

The merger still hasn't happened and it's dropped A LOT in the last couple of months.

On 4/7/2021 at 12:41 AM, KGB said:

22% for a total of 91%.  :drive:

Hopefully you got out of some INVU. It's amazing how often you see a large drop stop right at about a 50% retrace. Stock was at $.1, ran up to $.79 so 50% retrace would be $.35 of that $.70 move. It traded down to $.44 yesterday ($.35 off the high). I'm a great chartist after it all happens.

8 hours ago, Rattle and Hum said:

Hopefully you got out of some INVU. It's amazing how often you see a large drop stop right at about a 50% retrace. Stock was at $.1, ran up to $.79 so 50% retrace would be $.35 of that $.70 move. It traded down to $.44 yesterday ($.35 off the high). I'm a great chartist after it all happens.

LOL/  Nope, I have been busy,  I guess im in for awhile. 

One of my double-pennies hit my GTC limit sell.  Its about 1/3 of the position and now I will free roll the rest.  No idea if there is a catalyst, havnt even checked yet:

Filled	Sell	X	VSYM	Limit	0.0015		--		--	15:01:00 04/12/21

• Like 1
On 4/9/2021 at 3:37 PM, Rattle and Hum said:

Still holding.  Been busy.  7500 @ .46 so at least im green

• Like 1

Keep an eye on IMJX.  Its a triple-0 stock but just got a website makeover.  Added a number of customers to their page.  No idea how legit the catalyst is, but as a triple-0 you get what you pay for.

• Thanks 4
57 minutes ago, JAA said:

Keep an eye on IMJX.  Its a triple-0 stock but just got a website makeover.  Added a number of customers to their page.  No idea how legit the catalyst is, but as a triple-0 you get what you pay for.

Did they have to report this as a material event?

14 hours ago, Chaz McNulty said:
15 hours ago, JAA said:

Did they have to report this as a material event?

As a triple-0 stock I don’t even think they are OTC pink.  I believe that means they aren’t current on financials. Of course they are saying they will be, but ...

What I’m learning is that triple-0 stocks are as risky as they get. However, if you hit one, you can make some good FU money.