What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (1 Viewer)

TAMG is a custodian shell play that rocketed up bigly over time when a merger candidate was named then just crashed yesterday when word came out the company backed out. I got in today at just over .06 and it closed around .08ish today. Super small OS. I like it to keep moving north and get back to at least the .20 area. When a new merger candidate is announced it should do well. 

KBLB News:

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories and Kings Group form Spydasilk Enterprises Pte. Ltd., a Singapore based Joint Venture Company, for the marketing and sales of spider silk based products

Kraig’s joint venture with Kings is tied to the previously announced exclusive spider silk purchase and sales agreement valued at up to US$40 million

ANN ARBOR, Mich., – April 9, 2021– Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB: KBLB) (“Company” or “Kraig Labs”), the biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of spider silk, announces that the Company, together with M the Movement, Kings Golden Harvest Pte Ltd (“Kings Group”), has established Spydasilk Enterprises Pte. Ltd. (“Spydasilk Enterprises”) as a Singapore based joint venture. 

This partnership represents the Company’s first vertically integrated sales channel.

Spydasilk Enterprises is developing a premium line of luxury streetwear based on Kraig Labs’ spider silk technologies with exclusive sales rights within the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) region. The move positions Kraig Labs and Kings Group to advance their partnership, which began with a previously announced exclusive purchase and sales agreement valued at up to US$40 million.

“Based on our initial efforts, there is a definite demand for spider silk technology and product developers are very excited about working with these super fibers,” said Walter Wee, CIO of Kings Group. “In addition to building up the Spydasilk brand, we must build Spydasilk’s vendor and customer bases. We are already having great success with clients that share our vision and passion for spider silk. We believe that their efforts will further broaden Spydasilk’s market opportunities in multiple industries asides from the fashion industry,” continued Wee.

The new joint venture company will commercialize Kraig Labs’ biodegradable and biocompatible ‘super fibers’, using a scalable and cost-effective spider silk production platform and patented spider silk gene sequences in silkworms.

“This new joint venture is the beginning of the fulfillment of my original vision for Kraig Labs, where we are able to vertically integrate and capture intermediate and end product margins.  Thanks to Walter and the Kings Group team, Spydasilk should hit the ground running. We have high expectations for the future of spider silk and Spydasilk Enterprises,” said Kim Thompson, Kraig Labs’ founder and CEO.
I bought some of this a month ago and may double my position soon. I look at it everyday, and I like the tech, and wouldn't mind doubling-down.

I bought some of this a month ago and may double my position soon. I look at it everyday, and I like the tech, and wouldn't mind doubling-down.
Great time to be loading up IMO.

More Big News announced this morning:

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories subsidiary, Spydasilk Enterprises, files for registration of multiple Spider Silk brand trademarks

Kings Group, Kraig’s joint venture partner, leads branding, with unique trademarks centered on spider silk

ANN ARBOR, Mich., – April 22, 2021– Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB: KBLB) (“Company” or “Kraig Labs”), the biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of spider silk, announces that Spydasilk Enterprises Pte. Ltd. (“Spydasilk Enterprises”), the Company’s Singapore based joint venture, with M the Movement and Kings Golden Harvest Pte Ltd (collectively, “Kings Group”), has applied for its first four Spydasilk brand trademarks with the US Patent and Trademark office.

These first four trademarks include brand and product specific marking that Spydasilk Enterprises will use in the branding and marketing of its yarns, textiles, and finished garments.

“Our goal was to design the Spydasilk trademarks to be clean, distinctive, and powerful, able to stand alone or work in collaboration with co-branding opportunities with potential product partners.  I think that our design team delivered on all four of these criteria, creating a memorable brand with the unique inspired design,” said Walter Wee, CIO of Kings Group. 

In addition to Spydasilk Enterprises developing a premium apparel, based on Kraig Labs’ spider silk technologies, Kraig Labs and Kings Group are simultaneously building other spider silk sales markets outside of apparel and textiles. With that in mind, the companies are working quickly to build Spydasilk Enterprises’ down channel distribution network.  These additional markets are expected to further expand the previously announced exclusive purchase and sales agreement, valued at up to US$40 million. 

“SpydaSilk is obviously a unique enterprise, so we wanted to create trademarks that highlight the technology at the center of the brand. These trademarks provide distinctive styling that will help our customers easily identify Spydasilk’s product and the performance driven technologies at the heart of their design,” said Kim Thompson, Kraig Labs’ founder and CEO.

To view the most recent news from Kraig Labs and/or to sign up for Company alerts, please go to www.KraigLabs.com/news.

About Kings Group and M the Movement

Kings Group is headquartered in Singapore and established regional offices with multiple assets in Indonesia and Vietnam.Kings Group envisions itself to be a forerunner in International Marketing and Trading; bridging domestic businesses and projecting their products internationally.

For further information, please visitwww.kings.com.sg.  

M the Movement is Kings Group’s premiere eco-friendly luxury streetwear line. Internationally recognized and loved by celebrities globally.

For more information, please visit www.mthemovement.com

About Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc.

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (www.KraigLabs.com), a reporting biotechnology company, is a developer of genetically engineered spider silk based fiber technologies.

Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Information

Statements in this press release about the Company’s future and expectations other than historical facts are “forward-lookingstatements.” These statements are made on the basis of management’s current views and assumptions. As a result, there can be no assurance that management’s expectations will necessarily come to pass. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as “believes,” “plans,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “foresees,” “estimated,” “hopes,” “if,” “develops,” “researching,” “research,” “pilot,” “potential,” “could” or other words or phrases of similar import. Forward looking statements include descriptions of the Company’s business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions and goals. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security.

Ben Hansel, Hansel Capital, LLC

(720) 288-8495

Keep an eye on IMJX.  Its a triple-0 stock but just got a website makeover.  Added a number of customers to their page.  No idea how legit the catalyst is, but as a triple-0 you get what you pay for.
Bought 2 million shares at $0.0003. Wake me up when it hits fitty cents, turning my 600 bucks into a cool mill.

BroncoFreak_2K3 said:
Great time to be loading up IMO.

More Big News announced this morning:

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories subsidiary, Spydasilk Enterprises, files for registration of multiple Spider Silk brand trademarks

Kings Group, Kraig’s joint venture partner, leads branding, with unique trademarks centered on spider silk

ANN ARBOR, Mich., – April 22, 2021– Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB: KBLB) (“Company” or “Kraig Labs”), the biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of spider silk, announces that Spydasilk Enterprises Pte. Ltd. (“Spydasilk Enterprises”), the Company’s Singapore based joint venture, with M the Movement and Kings Golden Harvest Pte Ltd (collectively, “Kings Group”), has applied for its first four Spydasilk brand trademarks with the US Patent and Trademark office.

These first four trademarks include brand and product specific marking that Spydasilk Enterprises will use in the branding and marketing of its yarns, textiles, and finished garments.

“Our goal was to design the Spydasilk trademarks to be clean, distinctive, and powerful, able to stand alone or work in collaboration with co-branding opportunities with potential product partners.  I think that our design team delivered on all four of these criteria, creating a memorable brand with the unique inspired design,” said Walter Wee, CIO of Kings Group. 

In addition to Spydasilk Enterprises developing a premium apparel, based on Kraig Labs’ spider silk technologies, Kraig Labs and Kings Group are simultaneously building other spider silk sales markets outside of apparel and textiles. With that in mind, the companies are working quickly to build Spydasilk Enterprises’ down channel distribution network.  These additional markets are expected to further expand the previously announced exclusive purchase and sales agreement, valued at up to US$40 million. 

“SpydaSilk is obviously a unique enterprise, so we wanted to create trademarks that highlight the technology at the center of the brand. These trademarks provide distinctive styling that will help our customers easily identify Spydasilk’s product and the performance driven technologies at the heart of their design,” said Kim Thompson, Kraig Labs’ founder and CEO.

To view the most recent news from Kraig Labs and/or to sign up for Company alerts, please go to www.KraigLabs.com/news.

About Kings Group and M the Movement

Kings Group is headquartered in Singapore and established regional offices with multiple assets in Indonesia and Vietnam.Kings Group envisions itself to be a forerunner in International Marketing and Trading; bridging domestic businesses and projecting their products internationally.

For further information, please visitwww.kings.com.sg.  

M the Movement is Kings Group’s premiere eco-friendly luxury streetwear line. Internationally recognized and loved by celebrities globally.

For more information, please visit www.mthemovement.com

About Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc.

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (www.KraigLabs.com), a reporting biotechnology company, is a developer of genetically engineered spider silk based fiber technologies.

Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Information

Statements in this press release about the Company’s future and expectations other than historical facts are “forward-lookingstatements.” These statements are made on the basis of management’s current views and assumptions. As a result, there can be no assurance that management’s expectations will necessarily come to pass. These forward-looking statements generally can be identified by phrases such as “believes,” “plans,” “expects,” “anticipates,” “foresees,” “estimated,” “hopes,” “if,” “develops,” “researching,” “research,” “pilot,” “potential,” “could” or other words or phrases of similar import. Forward looking statements include descriptions of the Company’s business strategy, outlook, objectives, plans, intentions and goals. All such forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in forward-looking statements. This press release does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy any security.

Ben Hansel, Hansel Capital, LLC

(720) 288-8495
Had some casH sitting around so doubled my position. Now have a decent chunk at .16

Not sure if anyone is still holding UNVC, but Doc just sent a tweet last night.

"Train is leaving the station"

It could just be another stall, or it might mean something.  Either way, its trading around a nickel right now, so decent time to get in if you want to take the chance on it.  His tweets do usually cause a bit of a bump as well, so even if you just want a potential quick flip, you might have a chance early today.

Of course, no guarantees.  Just putting it out for people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure if anyone is still holding UNVC, but Doc just sent a tweet last night.

"Train is leaving the station"

It could just be another stall, or it might mean something.  Either way, its trading around a nickel right now, so decent time to get in if you want to take the chance on it.  His tweets do usually cause a bit of a bump as well, so even if you just want a potential quick flip, you might have a chance early today.

Of course, no guarantees.  Just putting it out for people.
:raiseshand:  still holding...

ETA:   :thanks:

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone jumping into the pot stock - CBDHF - Hempfusion Wellness Inc?
I'm not. I've been slowly divesting myself of some of these penny stocks as they've gotten green. I have way too many right now and need to balance a little better. Right now I still have:

DPLS: this is a long termer for me. I like what they are doing.

AITX: same. This one has settled in pretty good

ETFM: turd. Will sell if it ever turns green again

GTEH: double farts. Spaulding must be invested in this one. Will sell if it ever gets close to green again

HCMC: this one goes green for me every week or so, but small gains. I have so little invested in this I'm just gonna hold it and see what happens

IMJX: bought it at .0002. Once it bounces back up to .0003 will sell. Rinse and repeat if that pattern happens

INND: gonna hold for a bit. I really like their product, but if this goes green for me I'll probably sell it

RBNW: gonna hold for a bit. Not much invested in it

WDLF: turd fest. will sell if this ever gets close to green again

Most of these are either free rolling or I have just a few hundred bucks invested in them. So this is just my collection of lottery tickets. But DPLS has been the rockstar so far. 

KBLB news:

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories Celebrates Arbor Day by Funding Planting of more than 100,000 Mulberry Trees 

Kraig Labs honors its commitment to eco-responsible spider silk production with significant expansion of tree planting

ANN ARBOR, Mich., – April 30, 2021– Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB: KBLB) (“Company” or “Kraig Labs”), the biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of spider silk, honors Arbor Day by funding the planting of more than 100,000 mulberry trees.  While playing a vital role in purifying our air and stabilizing the soil, these trees also serve as a valuable, sustainable resource for the production of the Company’s proprietary spider silk technology.

The Company believes that in pledging to do what is right for the environment, it can strengthen its business and expand future opportunities.  Kraig Labs' business model is built on the utilization of renewable and sustainable mulberry leaves for the production of recombinant spider silk.  Under the care of Prodigy Textiles, the Company’s Vietnamese subsidiary, these trees are already supporting production operations and will continue to play a significant role in the commercialization of Company’s recombinant spider silk technologies.

“Through thoughtful design of our production systems, with an eye towards energy efficiency, a reduction in inorganic materials, and a low carbon footprint, we created a system that is in line with long honored cultural traditions, where eco-responsibly is a valuable byproduct of doing what is best for our business and our shareholders,” said Jon Rice, COO.  “I am proud of the work our team has done to contribute to the more than two million acres of mulberry trees planted globally, as part of our efforts to bring materials of unparalleled performance to the textile markets.”

Keep an eye on IMJX.  Its a triple-0 stock but just got a website makeover.  Added a number of customers to their page.  No idea how legit the catalyst is, but as a triple-0 you get what you pay for.
In for 300,000 shares at $0.0002 each.

I feel like everything is about to turn the corner a little bit.  I have nothing to base this off except a strong desire for it to happen.  

That should be enough, right?

I feel like everything is about to turn the corner a little bit.  I have nothing to base this off except a strong desire for it to happen.  

That should be enough, right?
Hope so. Your suggestions have been pretty good to me this year, so I still have a few I'm riding out.

Still in on DPLS. Just shy of 1M shares. Been adding the last few months. The PR this week and next is going to make this go up substantially. May be last chance to get in under a nickel. Tech is next level and ties to government contracts could lead to Nasdaq listing in the next year. Ground level opportunity. Full disclosure. I’m not a financial expert. 

Still in on DPLS. Just shy of 1M shares. Been adding the last few months. The PR this week and next is going to make this go up substantially. May be last chance to get in under a nickel. Tech is next level and ties to government contracts could lead to Nasdaq listing in the next year. Ground level opportunity. Full disclosure. I’m not a financial expert. 
What’s the catalyst? 

I'm back, but it doesn't look like I missed much.  Work has been crazy, so haven't had time to follow my TD account.  Some are still holding nicely, some (PLYZ, GTEH) are down big.  I'm cleaning house and starting over.  Holding DPLS and AAPL and the pennies I'm free rolling.  

Any new suggestions out there? 

Sup.

I sold all my pennies a while back but starting to pay more attention. Seems like a lot of the same names floating around. Anything new?

I’m big into the custodian plays as of late. Here are my favorites, in descending order. I could lose all my money, but hoping at least one of them hits big.

GOFF

GVSI

QENC

ABWN

TAMG

Got a 539% return going on this thing :thumbup:
Yep, I had bought many months ago, free rolled some then sold out. Glad I bought back in at 2 cents. It's been my most consistent performer the past couple of weeks. Back to free-rolling but this time only 40K shares.

Todd Shaprio CEO from TRUFF (Red Light Holland) is doing a promotion on Wall Street Reporters tomorrow at 12:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DavjnRSArrw

the stock price seems to respond well after days when he does his promotion.  Hopefully there is some real news to report but I'm confident that they are doing a lot behind the scenes that can ultimately pay off.

The investment in Happy Caps may enable them to ship spores to states that decriminalize psilocybin.  The language in California hints at that and it's already passed the Senate.

Also want to hear about the potential acquisition of Mera as that is a catalyst that should help the stock price if it goes through.  This is going to enable them to really study a lot of compounds that are not legal here in St Vincent and the Grenandines and explore having treatment clinics in the Carribean.

The stock has declined a bit in recent months but really do think its a good flyer for longterm.  Don't expect immediate results but could ultimately be a legit payoff.

Todd Shaprio CEO from TRUFF (Red Light Holland) is doing a promotion on Wall Street Reporters tomorrow at 12:30 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DavjnRSArrw

the stock price seems to respond well after days when he does his promotion.  Hopefully there is some real news to report but I'm confident that they are doing a lot behind the scenes that can ultimately pay off.

The investment in Happy Caps may enable them to ship spores to states that decriminalize psilocybin.  The language in California hints at that and it's already passed the Senate.

Also want to hear about the potential acquisition of Mera as that is a catalyst that should help the stock price if it goes through.  This is going to enable them to really study a lot of compounds that are not legal here in St Vincent and the Grenandines and explore having treatment clinics in the Carribean.

The stock has declined a bit in recent months but really do think its a good flyer for longterm.  Don't expect immediate results but could ultimately be a legit payoff.
Good update. Thanks. Would be nice to get this one back in the green.

Users who are viewing this thread