What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (3 Viewers)

I jumped into ASTI at .0103 earlier today.  Its now at .0143

No plan what to do.  I didn't invest a lot.

Maybe I am getting cocky being up 73% in 2021.  🤑

Just got in on this one. thanks!!
Got through the rest of the thread. Had a few hundred in cash. Added the following:

• 10000 BLPG @ 0.0043
  • 50000 DPLS @ 0.0016
  • 500 BTSC @ 0.093
Will look to buy some more a little later. 

Whoever mentioned  AITX, thanks. Or maybe I found that myself? Hmm. Bought Wednesday and am up  55%
You're welcome if I was the one.  I am still freerolling my 150K shares.

Loving this one.  I think it has real potential to get into dollars.  Sales income plus CEO just verified residual income from monthly subscription fees having their robots connected to their system.

I think its still a good buy.  The quarterly was due today, but they filed an extension

Artificial Intelligence Technology Solutions Inc quote is equal to 0.05050 USD at 2021-01-18. Based on our forecasts, a long-term increase is expected, the "AITX" stock price prognosis for 2026-01-07 is 2.999 USD. With a 5-year investment, the revenue is expected to be around +5838.04%.

BLPG - Blue Line Protection Group

tied to cannabis industry payments and ecommerce
I am curious about this. The big "hope" for the cannabis industry is a Federal change to legalization. 

It would seem the only reason this company has a niche is delivering in an area most will not work in because of the the issues with Federal law and regulations. Much like for banking, the cannabis companies have no very little options. If it is legalized on the Federal level which opens the floodgates, don't they get swamped with competition to get their business from larger more established companies?

I am curious about this. The big "hope" for the cannabis industry is a Federal change to legalization. 

It would seem the only reason this company has a niche is delivering in an area most will not work in because of the the issues with Federal law and regulations. Much like for banking, the cannabis companies have no very little options. If it is legalized on the Federal level which opens the floodgates, don't they get swamped with competition to get their business from larger more established companies?
My conspiracy theory is that it's taking so long because they want phillip morris, busch, etc, to get everything ready lol.

If they go FED, I think the little guys boom though, they will be bought up

AITX is the kind of stock this thread was made for.  If you aren't willing to throw a few bucks on this, I don't know why you would even be reading this thread.  I'm not trying to pump it, but this thing had 500 watchers on Stocktwits 3 weeks ago.  It is now almost over 10000.

Its not available on RH, but Stocktwits definitely shows a ridiculous increase in interest.  

Just buy it.

And of course, understand you could lose it all.  Now sitting at .0568 premarket according to TD.  Room to run.

AITX is the kind of stock this thread was made for.  If you aren't willing to throw a few bucks on this, I don't know why you would even be reading this thread.  I'm not trying to pump it, but this thing had 500 watchers on Stocktwits 3 weeks ago.  It is now almost over 10000.

Its not available on RH, but Stocktwits definitely shows a ridiculous increase in interest.  

Just buy it.

And of course, understand you could lose it all.  Now sitting at .0568 premarket according to TD.  Room to run.
I just got back to even on it. Hoping it runs a bit. 

My conspiracy theory is that it's taking so long because they want phillip morris, busch, etc, to get everything ready lol.

My thought as well. The changes at the federal level are going to take a lot longer than people think. 

Just buy it.

Holding 5,000 @ .04

The HYSR chart looks nice.  Props to those who got in that one.

Bot some AITX on the pullback.  Will set stop below .035.

BLPG is consolidating nicely.  Got an alert set to buy break above .0056

Got alert set to buy BTSC above .11

I have a bid for DPLS at .0011 in case it pulls back.

Last edited by a moderator:
The HYSR chart looks nice.  Props to those who got in that one.

Bot some AITX on the pullback.  Will set stop below .035.

BLPG is consolidating nicely.  Got an alert set to buy break above .0056

Got alert set to buy BTSC above .11

I have a bid for DPLS at .0011 in case it pulls back.
AITX was a roller coaster today.  Nice job buying the dip.  I hope you are right about BLPG.  I'm thinking about adding my position as well.  

If DPLS gets back down to .0014, I will buy back what I sold.  

It is just a matter of time for Federal legalization and now that the Dems have control of Congress and the White House, I have to believe it will hapoen in the next two years. Likely as part of some sort of crime bill aimed at decriminalization as a way to address "equality". 

I do agree that the little guys will boom and there will be a rapid consolidation of the industry when it happens. I just am not seeing it with this company if I am understanding their business correctly. Cannabis grower, makets, distributors and sellers will flourish and get bought out... money for everyone! But for this niche of payment processing and cash handling, I think there is no need to buy them out. I think they get pushed out by bigger more established companies that are intentionally on the sidelines because of legal and regulatory concerns. They have the capacity to take their market share and wouldn't need to buy them out. 

I am just not seeing the upside here.

Caesar said:

Just buy it.

Just got in on this at 0.0546. Thanks!!

Mentioned this in the other stock thread but might be better served here.

Tin - Sn.  Hardly sexy.  Been around for a long time.  Not going to garner the  headlines of Rare Earths, Uranium or even Cobalt, but Tin has the current characteristics that can make for a fantastic investment - growing demand and shrinking supply.  And outside of buying it physically, there really aren't that many pure play stocks out there.  

Enter Alphamin Resources:  AFMJF currently $0.35 cents per share and on the move.  +150% over the last 6 months.  The last time tin prices were at 10 year highs (in 2011) this stock was trading at $0.73 cents.  Well, tin prices are moving again and this stock is starting to wiggle with it.  We just finished our year-end partner letter for one of our funds which focuses on metals and metal related stocks.  On tin:

Consider tin.  Like much of that which intrigues us, tin is generally not scrutinized or populated by investors and is therefore more likely to be valued exclusively as a function of commercial supply and demand.  Tin is an approximately 360,000 metric tonne per annum market.  It is in modest deficit of 2700mt this year but the few who opine suggest the deficit will continue through at least 2023-2025 depending on which study you embrace.  We would caution that tin rallies in the past have been waylaid when artisans notice the price spikes and put their hand shovels to work.  Supply is found in China, Malaysia, Indonesia, Myanmar, Australia, and the DRC.  The earth’s crust is prolific with the metal but typically not in grades that make its extraction commercially profitable.  It seems that China recognizes the long term risk that they exhaust their own resource and have been taking all that Myanmar can offer.  Veteran observers are keenly aware that this source has possibly been greatly exhausted.  The opacity of supply dynamics here can certainly confound, but we do know that consumers of the metal have become hypersensitive to supply origin at the same time that demand profile is becoming more and more fascinating.

Soldering for circuit boards is half the demand profile – think mobile phones, laptops, and smart television.  Miniaturization has reduced the amount of tin employed but that process is now done while the old 70% lead to 30% tin ratio in solder has migrated to the complete elimination of lead. Lead free solders are currently 65% of the market and headed to 100%.  This alone gooses demand. The real appeal is the coming fourth industrial revolution and green technology will require a lot more circuit boards and a lot more tin.  The internet of things is glued together with tin solder.  EVs have 5x more electronic gadgetry than ICEs.  5G?  More based stations – more tin. 20 research papers per month are being written on employing more tin in lithium-ion batteries.  Energy storage, solar panels, the conversion of waste heat into electricity, hydrogen production, carbon capture, they all employ or will employ tin.
Figured I'd toss one out there for those that like to gamble on such things. 

Wanted to buy into another stock.  Sold my TRUFF the other day literally hours before the big jump :angry:

Caesar said:

Just buy it.

:blackdot:   

Anyone thinking where the sell spot is for DPLS? I'm not smart at when figuring out the ride is mostly over.

Anyone thinking where the sell spot is for DPLS? I'm not smart at when figuring out the ride is mostly over.
Agreed.  This is what I was saying in that other post.  I am freerolling half a million shares, so I guess I have the luxury of selling in blocks as it moves up.

I can honestly say I didn't expect it to 5x since I first posted it, so its been a pleasant surprise.  I think it has the legs to get to a couple cents, but beyond that, I am not sure on a long term price target.

A dollar doesn't seem likely any time soon with the amount of outstand shares, but 10 cents could be seen.  But if the company starts making money and buys back some shares while they are still cheap, it could run quite nicely.

I guess it depends on your risk tolerance at this point.  How much are you satisfied with as a profit and how pissed will you be if it double or triples after you sell?

I can say that I see it similar to AITX, not the same, but similar.  Once AITX hit that penny, it really started to make some nice moves, so I think if you are willing to hold to a penny, then you should hold to 3-5 cents.  Just my opinion, of course.  If you can get your initial investment out and take some profits, let the rest ride and see where it takes you.  I know for sure I will keep 100-150K shares for the > 1 year term to see if it can become a "real" company.  That's 10-15% of my initial share purchase.

ETA:  From what I am reading, some of the brokers don't allow purchases on stocks under a penny, so that might explain why AITX started to move after it hit that mark.

Agreed.  This is what I was saying in that other post.  I am freerolling half a million shares, so I guess I have the luxury of selling in blocks as it moves up.

I can honestly say I didn't expect it to 5x since I first posted it, so its been a pleasant surprise.  I think it has the legs to get to a couple cents, but beyond that, I am not sure on a long term price target.

A dollar doesn't seem likely any time soon with the amount of outstand shares, but 10 cents could be seen.  But if the company starts making money and buys back some shares while they are still cheap, it could run quite nicely.

I guess it depends on your risk tolerance at this point.  How much are you satisfied with as a profit and how pissed will you be if it double or triples after you sell?

I can say that I see it similar to AITX, not the same, but similar.  Once AITX hit that penny, it really started to make some nice moves, so I think if you are willing to hold to a penny, then you should hold to 3-5 cents.  Just my opinion, of course.  If you can get your initial investment out and take some profits, let the rest ride and see where it takes you.  I know for sure I will keep 100-150K shares for the > 1 year term to see if it can become a "real" company.  That's 10-15% of my initial share purchase.

ETA:  From what I am reading, some of the brokers don't allow purchases on stocks under a penny, so that might explain why AITX started to move after it hit that mark.
Thanks.

I will probably sell some today to get back my initial investment with a little profit and free roll the rest. 

Thanks.

I will probably sell some today to get back my initial investment with a little profit and free roll the rest. 
I definitely sold half too early.  I could have been sitting REALLY nice on this one, but this play account is so high risk, I need to reduce that risk where I can.

Shareholder letter from CEO of DPLS.

I may have underestimated this one from the start.  

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/01/21/2162241/0/en/DarkPulse-Inc-CEO-Issues-Shareholder-Letter.html 

Here's a sample I like.

"I will also note that, since March 2019, I have not received a salary nor have accrued any salary. Members of the board of directors have also forgone receiving a salary and have not accrued any past salaries. Additionally, in order to reduce the amount of toxic debt taken by the company, I have personally funded DarkPulse in the amount of $97,000.00 in order to keep the company’s current reporting status, completion of the BOTDA system, as well as assisting with payments for our patents. While we work to reach revenues, we will seek non-toxic forms of funding and would only consider convertible type of notes as a last resort in order to maintain the company’s current filing status.

I would also like to announce that I will continue to wave any salary until the company generates revenues. Additionally, I have not sold any of my shares of DarkPulse and I pledge that I will not sell any of my shares for at least the next two years. I wholeheartedly believe in the future of our great company and I look forward to sharing in the success with our loyal shareholders."

Shareholder letter from CEO of DPLS.

I may have underestimated this one from the start.  

http://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/01/21/2162241/0/en/DarkPulse-Inc-CEO-Issues-Shareholder-Letter.html 

Here's a sample I like.

"I will also note that, since March 2019, I have not received a salary nor have accrued any salary. Members of the board of directors have also forgone receiving a salary and have not accrued any past salaries. Additionally, in order to reduce the amount of toxic debt taken by the company, I have personally funded DarkPulse in the amount of $97,000.00 in order to keep the company’s current reporting status, completion of the BOTDA system, as well as assisting with payments for our patents. While we work to reach revenues, we will seek non-toxic forms of funding and would only consider convertible type of notes as a last resort in order to maintain the company’s current filing status.

I would also like to announce that I will continue to wave any salary until the company generates revenues. Additionally, I have not sold any of my shares of DarkPulse and I pledge that I will not sell any of my shares for at least the next two years. I wholeheartedly believe in the future of our great company and I look forward to sharing in the success with our loyal shareholders."
That sounds really really positive. They are having a great day today and I put in a Sell at 0.01 for my initial investment just so I can freeroll with the rest, in case it gets crazy today.

I want to thank you all for the recommendations.  I tailed most of them and I am up 600% on CBBT, 200% on AITX and 463% on DPLS.  

However, I only invested $150-500.

I am going to be more risky in the future.  I am trying to take the 20K I have in TD Ameritrade and hit like this again.  If I can at least hit 4-6 more times going all-in each time, I'm a millionaire.  If I miss, I'm out 20K.  

I'll take the risk.  I'm scanning the Stock Thread and this thread for more suggestions

Keep it up with the amazing recommendations! 

I sold AITX at .081.  I've been in for a while and watched it bounce around.  Will rebuy when it gets down around .05 or .06.
I just exited a 1/3 of my position at .084 for just over a 50% profit.  I'll offer another 1/3 if it reaches 100% gain and let the rest ride.

I'm a swing trader who doesn't like to hold things very long.  That said, this chart is looking nice for further gains.    

I just exited a 1/3 of my position at .084 for just over a 50% profit.  I'll offer another 1/3 if it reaches 100% gain and let the rest ride.

I'm a swing trader who doesn't like to hold things very long.  That said, this chart is looking nice for further gains.    
I thought for sure there would be a pull back at the close.  It may be a runner. 

Users who are viewing this thread