What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (2 Viewers)

Are you still in on UNVC? Saw its .049 at the moment. Might dip in a little bit.
Yes.  100%  Haven't sold a share.  

I can't say whether or not this thing will do what the pumpers say it will do, but if it does, I am done working for someone else forever.  If not, I'm working anyway.

Have really enjoyed this thread so far. There was a big list of stocks that were recommended at the beginning of the thread. Does anyone have any new stocks they are eyeing? I'm just waiting for my Fidelity deposit to become active, but I'm way too late to the party on most of the early recommendations. :kicksrock:

I originally liked the BLPG recommendation as I think that sector is ready to explode (if Federal legalization happens). After doing some research there are a BUNCH of penny stocks in the sector and I have my eye on a few. Will post if I see any recommendations worth mentioning.
FYI - I have found a decent number of these OTC stocks are not available to buy at Fidelity. I have my main acct there, but opened a small Schwab acct to buy the ones I couldn't at Fidelity.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am hesitant to post this here b/c I don't know much about them but my buddy told me to get into PLYZ

currently trading at .0037 - buy at your own risk!

that's awesome  :lol:
It was up to about .0058 on Friday before a short attack (or something) knocked it down to .0027.  Happened instantaneously right at 11AM, if I remember right.

The same day I bought PLYZ, I picked up 250K of XMET at .0021.  Its at .0049 right now.  

I'm considering buying more AITX.  It's up over 100% in a week, but do you think it's still a good buy?  

I'm considering buying more AITX.  It's up over 100% in a week, but do you think it's still a good buy?  
I do even though I am content to freeroll what I have.

CEO recently stated he is hoping to uplist out of the pink sheet as early as Q2.  (I think they are in Q4 right now).

He also feels like an uplist to NASDAQ is closer than they originally planned for, but that might be a bit far-fetched still.

He did state he is expects the company to be cash positive by the end of the year.  I can't say for sure if he meant 2021, or FY2020, which ends in February.

He is very active on twitter and does a Q&A on Sundays for shareholders.  I think he's trying to be like Elon.  

Sold AITX, CBBT and DPLS.  $6K total.  Freerolling (a little more than free rolling) the rest.  

Waiting for the next idea.  

No kidding.

Thanks to this thread I'm free-rolling several of these already. Might need to take some profits though while I can. Don't want to be dumb about it. 
I'm going to agree with you again.  I had a meeting at 3:30 and I was up 12% on the day.

Finished the meeting at 3:58 and opened my phone.  Finished normal trading hours up 31% on the day.  HFS!!!!

UNVC, AITX, DPLS, and XMET all contributed.  

I also opened up a couple positions and wrote some covered calls today.  

Today, I made as much as I started in my account 6 months ago.  Up 188% in 2021.

ETA:  Not trying to brag, but I am still in disbelief.  Need to back out of some of the riskier plays, methinks.  Time to protect.

I jumped on CNVCF right before the close today at $0.46. I don't know a ton about them but they're working on some weird stuff with food and pot that is way over my head but sounded like it could be a crazy emerging tech in the future?

I am hesitant to post this here b/c I don't know much about them but my buddy told me to get into PLYZ

currently trading at .0037 - buy at your own risk!
I purposely named this a gambling thread.  If someone loses it's on them.  DO your homework

With that said.  I may put a blackjack bet on it LOL 

Yes.  100%  Haven't sold a share.  

I can't say whether or not this thing will do what the pumpers say it will do, but if it does, I am done working for someone else forever.  If not, I'm working anyway.
UNVC is up to .064 now.  I'm thinking about buying.  What have the pumpers been saying it will do?

UNVC is up to .064 now.  I'm thinking about buying.  What have the pumpers been saying it will do?
I don't want to make the reply too long and there is no way I can do it justice with a short answer.  I suggest going to investorshangout.com and reading the UNVC board there.  It is a real sense of euphoria right now and virtual high fiving.  

I shouldn't say pumpers.  That has a negative connotation to it.  They are believers in the Doc (CEO Dr David Dalton) and his vision to change health care.

If you do a basic search of UNVC, it basically says its a syringe producer.  True, but its so much more.  Last year they changed from Univec Inc. to Univec Conglomerate Inc.  It is a dark company/conglomerate that has not reported in 10? years.  This is intentional and legal.  I guess they filed to go dark.

The way they tell it, once Dr Dalton drops the 8K, it will list all the companies that are part of the conglomerate and their earnings.  Doc has essentially confirmed it will be Q1.  When it happens, they expect an almost immediate uplist to NASDAQ with price targets that get pretty high pretty quick. (think teledoc since one of the connections is telehealth)

UNVC is confirmed to be connected to EagleForce.  You can look them up.  Longs believe their app is going to be part of the rollout for the vaccination plan for the Biden administration, nationwide.

Dr Dalton's son died of opioid addiction.  One of the things Eagleforce is doing is tracking and monitoring opioids from pharmacies all over.  Dr, Dalton is a Doctor of Pharmacology.  18 years at Rite Aid, Senior Vice President.  

Again,  I know I'm not doing it justice, but I am a believer.  His vision is health and wealth equality.  I can get behind that every day.

One last thing.  The longs are saying the float is dried up.  Dr Dalton mentioned this in a tweet a long time ago that one way to get rid of toxic investors and MM is to dry up the float.  Now, they say its happened and that was the reason for the little bump yesterday in price.  If that is true, then I can see the price rising quite nicely.  I'm no expert, but what I do know makes sense.  You could actually see it on Level II yesterday right before the price rose.  

Doc has promised no dilution.  181 million shares outstanding.  I estimate the people on the IHangout board combine for at least 15-20 million of those shares.  

I don't want to make the reply too long and there is no way I can do it justice with a short answer.  I suggest going to investorshangout.com and reading the UNVC board there.  It is a real sense of euphoria right now and virtual high fiving.  

I shouldn't say pumpers.  That has a negative connotation to it.  They are believers in the Doc (CEO Dr David Dalton) and his vision to change health care.

If you do a basic search of UNVC, it basically says its a syringe producer.  True, but its so much more.  Last year they changed from Univec Inc. to Univec Conglomerate Inc.  It is a dark company/conglomerate that has not reported in 10? years.  This is intentional and legal.  I guess they filed to go dark.

The way they tell it, once Dr Dalton drops the 8K, it will list all the companies that are part of the conglomerate and their earnings.  Doc has essentially confirmed it will be Q1.  When it happens, they expect an almost immediate uplist to NASDAQ with price targets that get pretty high pretty quick. (think teledoc since one of the connections is telehealth)

UNVC is confirmed to be connected to EagleForce.  You can look them up.  Longs believe their app is going to be part of the rollout for the vaccination plan for the Biden administration, nationwide.

Dr Dalton's son died of opioid addiction.  One of the things Eagleforce is doing is tracking and monitoring opioids from pharmacies all over.  Dr, Dalton is a Doctor of Pharmacology.  18 years at Rite Aid, Senior Vice President.  

Again,  I know I'm not doing it justice, but I am a believer.  His vision is health and wealth equality.  I can get behind that every day.

One last thing.  The longs are saying the float is dried up.  Dr Dalton mentioned this in a tweet a long time ago that one way to get rid of toxic investors and MM is to dry up the float.  Now, they say its happened and that was the reason for the little bump yesterday in price.  If that is true, then I can see the price rising quite nicely.  I'm no expert, but what I do know makes sense.  You could actually see it on Level II yesterday right before the price rose.  

Doc has promised no dilution.  181 million shares outstanding.  I estimate the people on the IHangout board combine for at least 15-20 million of those shares.  
Thanks. I tried to do some research yesterday before I bought - this helps reaffirm some things. 

I think I'm going to jump on board with some more today. 

Thank you for the great information!

This is great info.  Thanks! 

Bought 7K shares of SNPW on Friday. Sold 3K shares on Monday to cover initial investment. It's always that easy, right?
Yup, same with flipping fixer-upper houses.  They make it seem so easy to make a profit on those TV shows because it is easy.  That's my theory, at least.

Users who are viewing this thread