Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021


Recommended Posts

Just now, ChiefD said:

Are you still in on UNVC? Saw its .049 at the moment. Might dip in a little bit.

Yes.  100%  Haven't sold a share.  

I can't say whether or not this thing will do what the pumpers say it will do, but if it does, I am done working for someone else forever.  If not, I'm working anyway.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday and today are pretty good lessons in the penny stock world I think. Take more profits than you think when a penny stock stagnates after a jump because the penny world is probably going

So I just did a reevaluation of my penny portfolio. Most of what I have is down again today, but for the most part I really like the potential for some runs out of all of them. Here's my list, and why

So, quick funny story for ya. I talk to one of the guys at work about stocks from time to time.  He is more of the buy and check once a month kind of guy, and very close to retirement.  I have be

5 minutes ago, soothsayer said:

Have really enjoyed this thread so far. There was a big list of stocks that were recommended at the beginning of the thread. Does anyone have any new stocks they are eyeing? I'm just waiting for my Fidelity deposit to become active, but I'm way too late to the party on most of the early recommendations. :kicksrock:

I originally liked the BLPG recommendation as I think that sector is ready to explode (if Federal legalization happens). After doing some research there are a BUNCH of penny stocks in the sector and I have my eye on a few. Will post if I see any recommendations worth mentioning.

FYI - I have found a decent number of these OTC stocks are not available to buy at Fidelity. I have my main acct there, but opened a small Schwab acct to buy the ones I couldn't at Fidelity.

 

Edited by JoeSteeler
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, JoeSteeler said:

I am hesitant to post this here b/c I don't know much about them but my buddy told me to get into PLYZ

currently trading at .0037 - buy at your own risk!

Sitting on 250K @ .0019.   🤣   Was trying to get into it as low as .0009, but my order didn't fill that day.

I might be an addict.

  • Laughing 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, JoeSteeler said:

that's awesome :lol:

It was up to about .0058 on Friday before a short attack (or something) knocked it down to .0027.  Happened instantaneously right at 11AM, if I remember right.

The same day I bought PLYZ, I picked up 250K of XMET at .0021.  Its at .0049 right now.  

Edited by Caesar
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, RC94 said:

I'm considering buying more AITX.  It's up over 100% in a week, but do you think it's still a good buy?  

I do even though I am content to freeroll what I have.

CEO recently stated he is hoping to uplist out of the pink sheet as early as Q2.  (I think they are in Q4 right now).

He also feels like an uplist to NASDAQ is closer than they originally planned for, but that might be a bit far-fetched still.

He did state he is expects the company to be cash positive by the end of the year.  I can't say for sure if he meant 2021, or FY2020, which ends in February.

He is very active on twitter and does a Q&A on Sundays for shareholders.  I think he's trying to be like Elon.  

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, tonysmiles said:

OZSC anybody holding this stock......I think it has potential to touch .50 in the near term.

What happened to this stock in 2019?  High of 2100 then hit .001.  

Also, why will it hit .50? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

DPLS roaring today. 

Got my 0.01 sell in again today to cover initial investment. Might be freerolling by tomorrow.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

For anyone asking whats a good buy now.  I think just keep your eye on this thread.  When the good ones come people usually post them pretty quickly. :hifive:

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Sold some DPLS to cover initial costs. Free rolling at the moment.

Same here. Can't believe it triggered today.

I know this is all about the ups and downs, but thanks to everyone who contributes. My little play account has doubled since getting in here.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, pecorino said:

2021: Year of the Free-roll

No kidding.

Thanks to this thread I'm free-rolling several of these already. Might need to take some profits though while I can. Don't want to be dumb about it. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

No kidding.

Thanks to this thread I'm free-rolling several of these already. Might need to take some profits though while I can. Don't want to be dumb about it. 

I'm going to agree with you again.  I had a meeting at 3:30 and I was up 12% on the day.

Finished the meeting at 3:58 and opened my phone.  Finished normal trading hours up 31% on the day.  HFS!!!!

UNVC, AITX, DPLS, and XMET all contributed.  

I also opened up a couple positions and wrote some covered calls today.  

Today, I made as much as I started in my account 6 months ago.  Up 188% in 2021.

ETA:  Not trying to brag, but I am still in disbelief.  Need to back out of some of the riskier plays, methinks.  Time to protect.

Edited by Caesar
  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, bshell27 said:

What happened to this stock in 2019?  High of 2100 then hit .001.  

Also, why will it hit .50? 

Lot of catalysts in the pipeline and also a green energy company friendly to the Biden Agenda.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I jumped on CNVCF right before the close today at $0.46. I don't know a ton about them but they're working on some weird stuff with food and pot that is way over my head but sounded like it could be a crazy emerging tech in the future?

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JoeSteeler said:

I am hesitant to post this here b/c I don't know much about them but my buddy told me to get into PLYZ

currently trading at .0037 - buy at your own risk!

I purposely named this a gambling thread.  If someone loses it's on them.  DO your homework

With that said.  I may put a blackjack bet on it LOL 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, RC94 said:

I'm considering buying more AITX.  It's up over 100% in a week, but do you think it's still a good buy?  

I'm not adding, but I'm holding.  At least for ya know, the next few min.   in for 150K

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Caesar said:

Yes.  100%  Haven't sold a share.  

I can't say whether or not this thing will do what the pumpers say it will do, but if it does, I am done working for someone else forever.  If not, I'm working anyway.

UNVC is up to .064 now.  I'm thinking about buying.  What have the pumpers been saying it will do?

Edited by RC94
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, RC94 said:

UNVC is up to .064 now.  I'm thinking about buying.  What have the pumpers been saying it will do?

I don't want to make the reply too long and there is no way I can do it justice with a short answer.  I suggest going to investorshangout.com and reading the UNVC board there.  It is a real sense of euphoria right now and virtual high fiving.  

I shouldn't say pumpers.  That has a negative connotation to it.  They are believers in the Doc (CEO Dr David Dalton) and his vision to change health care.

If you do a basic search of UNVC, it basically says its a syringe producer.  True, but its so much more.  Last year they changed from Univec Inc. to Univec Conglomerate Inc.  It is a dark company/conglomerate that has not reported in 10? years.  This is intentional and legal.  I guess they filed to go dark.

The way they tell it, once Dr Dalton drops the 8K, it will list all the companies that are part of the conglomerate and their earnings.  Doc has essentially confirmed it will be Q1.  When it happens, they expect an almost immediate uplist to NASDAQ with price targets that get pretty high pretty quick. (think teledoc since one of the connections is telehealth)

UNVC is confirmed to be connected to EagleForce.  You can look them up.  Longs believe their app is going to be part of the rollout for the vaccination plan for the Biden administration, nationwide.

Dr Dalton's son died of opioid addiction.  One of the things Eagleforce is doing is tracking and monitoring opioids from pharmacies all over.  Dr, Dalton is a Doctor of Pharmacology.  18 years at Rite Aid, Senior Vice President.  

Again,  I know I'm not doing it justice, but I am a believer.  His vision is health and wealth equality.  I can get behind that every day.

One last thing.  The longs are saying the float is dried up.  Dr Dalton mentioned this in a tweet a long time ago that one way to get rid of toxic investors and MM is to dry up the float.  Now, they say its happened and that was the reason for the little bump yesterday in price.  If that is true, then I can see the price rising quite nicely.  I'm no expert, but what I do know makes sense.  You could actually see it on Level II yesterday right before the price rose.  

Doc has promised no dilution.  181 million shares outstanding.  I estimate the people on the IHangout board combine for at least 15-20 million of those shares.  

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I don't want to make the reply too long and there is no way I can do it justice with a short answer.  I suggest going to investorshangout.com and reading the UNVC board there.  It is a real sense of euphoria right now and virtual high fiving.  

I shouldn't say pumpers.  That has a negative connotation to it.  They are believers in the Doc (CEO Dr David Dalton) and his vision to change health care.

If you do a basic search of UNVC, it basically says its a syringe producer.  True, but its so much more.  Last year they changed from Univec Inc. to Univec Conglomerate Inc.  It is a dark company/conglomerate that has not reported in 10? years.  This is intentional and legal.  I guess they filed to go dark.

The way they tell it, once Dr Dalton drops the 8K, it will list all the companies that are part of the conglomerate and their earnings.  Doc has essentially confirmed it will be Q1.  When it happens, they expect an almost immediate uplist to NASDAQ with price targets that get pretty high pretty quick. (think teledoc since one of the connections is telehealth)

UNVC is confirmed to be connected to EagleForce.  You can look them up.  Longs believe their app is going to be part of the rollout for the vaccination plan for the Biden administration, nationwide.

Dr Dalton's son died of opioid addiction.  One of the things Eagleforce is doing is tracking and monitoring opioids from pharmacies all over.  Dr, Dalton is a Doctor of Pharmacology.  18 years at Rite Aid, Senior Vice President.  

Again,  I know I'm not doing it justice, but I am a believer.  His vision is health and wealth equality.  I can get behind that every day.

One last thing.  The longs are saying the float is dried up.  Dr Dalton mentioned this in a tweet a long time ago that one way to get rid of toxic investors and MM is to dry up the float.  Now, they say its happened and that was the reason for the little bump yesterday in price.  If that is true, then I can see the price rising quite nicely.  I'm no expert, but what I do know makes sense.  You could actually see it on Level II yesterday right before the price rose.  

Doc has promised no dilution.  181 million shares outstanding.  I estimate the people on the IHangout board combine for at least 15-20 million of those shares.  

Thanks. I tried to do some research yesterday before I bought - this helps reaffirm some things. 

I think I'm going to jump on board with some more today. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I don't want to make the reply too long and there is no way I can do it justice with a short answer.  I suggest going to investorshangout.com and reading the UNVC board there.  It is a real sense of euphoria right now and virtual high fiving.  

I shouldn't say pumpers.  That has a negative connotation to it.  They are believers in the Doc (CEO Dr David Dalton) and his vision to change health care.

If you do a basic search of UNVC, it basically says its a syringe producer.  True, but its so much more.  Last year they changed from Univec Inc. to Univec Conglomerate Inc.  It is a dark company/conglomerate that has not reported in 10? years.  This is intentional and legal.  I guess they filed to go dark.

The way they tell it, once Dr Dalton drops the 8K, it will list all the companies that are part of the conglomerate and their earnings.  Doc has essentially confirmed it will be Q1.  When it happens, they expect an almost immediate uplist to NASDAQ with price targets that get pretty high pretty quick. (think teledoc since one of the connections is telehealth)

UNVC is confirmed to be connected to EagleForce.  You can look them up.  Longs believe their app is going to be part of the rollout for the vaccination plan for the Biden administration, nationwide.

Dr Dalton's son died of opioid addiction.  One of the things Eagleforce is doing is tracking and monitoring opioids from pharmacies all over.  Dr, Dalton is a Doctor of Pharmacology.  18 years at Rite Aid, Senior Vice President.  

Again,  I know I'm not doing it justice, but I am a believer.  His vision is health and wealth equality.  I can get behind that every day.

One last thing.  The longs are saying the float is dried up.  Dr Dalton mentioned this in a tweet a long time ago that one way to get rid of toxic investors and MM is to dry up the float.  Now, they say its happened and that was the reason for the little bump yesterday in price.  If that is true, then I can see the price rising quite nicely.  I'm no expert, but what I do know makes sense.  You could actually see it on Level II yesterday right before the price rose.  

Doc has promised no dilution.  181 million shares outstanding.  I estimate the people on the IHangout board combine for at least 15-20 million of those shares.  

Thank you for the great information!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, ChiefD said:

Thanks. I tried to do some research yesterday before I bought - this helps reaffirm some things. 

I think I'm going to jump on board with some more today. 

ask now @ 0.085

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gawain said:

Bought 7K shares of SNPW on Friday. Sold 3K shares on Monday to cover initial investment. It's always that easy, right?

Absolutely.  Stonks go up.  Penny stonks just go up faster.

Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I don't want to make the reply too long and there is no way I can do it justice with a short answer.  I suggest going to investorshangout.com and reading the UNVC board there.  It is a real sense of euphoria right now and virtual high fiving.  

I shouldn't say pumpers.  That has a negative connotation to it.  They are believers in the Doc (CEO Dr David Dalton) and his vision to change health care.

If you do a basic search of UNVC, it basically says its a syringe producer.  True, but its so much more.  Last year they changed from Univec Inc. to Univec Conglomerate Inc.  It is a dark company/conglomerate that has not reported in 10? years.  This is intentional and legal.  I guess they filed to go dark.

The way they tell it, once Dr Dalton drops the 8K, it will list all the companies that are part of the conglomerate and their earnings.  Doc has essentially confirmed it will be Q1.  When it happens, they expect an almost immediate uplist to NASDAQ with price targets that get pretty high pretty quick. (think teledoc since one of the connections is telehealth)

UNVC is confirmed to be connected to EagleForce.  You can look them up.  Longs believe their app is going to be part of the rollout for the vaccination plan for the Biden administration, nationwide.

Dr Dalton's son died of opioid addiction.  One of the things Eagleforce is doing is tracking and monitoring opioids from pharmacies all over.  Dr, Dalton is a Doctor of Pharmacology.  18 years at Rite Aid, Senior Vice President.  

Again,  I know I'm not doing it justice, but I am a believer.  His vision is health and wealth equality.  I can get behind that every day.

One last thing.  The longs are saying the float is dried up.  Dr Dalton mentioned this in a tweet a long time ago that one way to get rid of toxic investors and MM is to dry up the float.  Now, they say its happened and that was the reason for the little bump yesterday in price.  If that is true, then I can see the price rising quite nicely.  I'm no expert, but what I do know makes sense.  You could actually see it on Level II yesterday right before the price rose.  

Doc has promised no dilution.  181 million shares outstanding.  I estimate the people on the IHangout board combine for at least 15-20 million of those shares.  

This is great info.  Thanks! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gawain said:

Bought 7K shares of SNPW on Friday. Sold 3K shares on Monday to cover initial investment. It's always that easy, right?

Yup, same with flipping fixer-upper houses.  They make it seem so easy to make a profit on those TV shows because it is easy.  That's my theory, at least.

Edited by RC94
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, ChiefD said:

I feel like I should sell some of these today.

 

Just now, Captain Cranks said:

I'm not saying it gets there, but it has very little overhead resistance before $1.00.

Never mind.

  • Laughing 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...