What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021 (3 Viewers)

UNVC is actually the most interesting stock I've found in this thread or in reddit pennystocks.

:popcorn:

edit - I can't even find recent UNVC posts via search in r/pennystocks which makes it that much more interesting. The price increase hasn't been realized via their pumps.

Last edited by a moderator:
UNVC is actually the most interesting stock I've found in this thread or in reddit pennystocks.

:popcorn:

edit - I can't even find recent UNVC posts via search in r/pennystocks which makes it that much more interesting. The price increase hasn't been realized via their pumps.
When I first stumbled upon this back in August, I don't think I fully understood what I was looking at.  I wanted to support black owned businesses and the vision of health and wealth equality was very appealing to me.  The more I read and the longer I stuck around, the more convinced I became that Dr Dalton is the real deal.  Impeccable credentials.  He has been seen with Warren Buffet and been connected to Jamie Dimon.

His son-in-law is John Hope Bryant, who you might have seen on CNBC from time to time, if you watch that channel.  Look up his businesses and they are in line with Dr Dalton's goals.  His daughter is an incredible businesswoman in her own right.  

I really can't wait to see how this all plays out.  My pps average is .025.  I don't average up very often, but I did with this one.  

When I first stumbled upon this back in August, I don't think I fully understood what I was looking at.  I wanted to support black owned businesses and the vision of health and wealth equality was very appealing to me.  The more I read and the longer I stuck around, the more convinced I became that Dr Dalton is the real deal.  Impeccable credentials.  He has been seen with Warren Buffet and been connected to Jamie Dimon.

His son-in-law is John Hope Bryant, who you might have seen on CNBC from time to time, if you watch that channel.  Look up his businesses and they are in line with Dr Dalton's goals.  His daughter is an incredible businesswoman in her own right.  

I really can't wait to see how this all plays out.  My pps average is .025.  I don't average up very often, but I did with this one.  
I'm not saying that it's easy to pick out winners, but I think it's possible to at least weed out the dumb penny stocks from those with potential just based on the types of due diligence you described.

AITX was another one that fit the similar mold.

I always hate getting into these at the peak, but you're making a convincing case.  

So, quick funny story for ya.

I talk to one of the guys at work about stocks from time to time.  He is more of the buy and check once a month kind of guy, and very close to retirement.  I have been telling him about AITX et al for a few weeks.

Yesterday after the close, he asked me how the day went, so I told him I had an incredible gain.  I was pretty excited, and then he got excited for me.  We leave at 4:30.

This morning he walks in to my office and shows me a receipt.  I had him so excited about the money that he stopped and bought a $2 keno ticket.  He won over $2000 on the one ticket.  

He actually said "Caesar touched me in a special way"   

I asked him to kindly not spread that around.  🤣

So, quick funny story for ya.

I talk to one of the guys at work about stocks from time to time.  He is more of the buy and check once a month kind of guy, and very close to retirement.  I have been telling him about AITX et al for a few weeks.

Yesterday after the close, he asked me how the day went, so I told him I had an incredible gain.  I was pretty excited, and then he got excited for me.  We leave at 4:30.

This morning he walks in to my office and shows me a receipt.  I had him so excited about the money that he stopped and bought a $2 keno ticket.  He won over $2000 on the one ticket.  

He actually said "Caesar touched me in a special way"   

I asked him to kindly not spread that around.  🤣
Are you still in SANP?

What do they do exactly?  Syringes?

Are you still in SANP?
Unfortunately.  My only real loser right now, even though I am free rolling.  I could sell for a whopping $300 or I can just wait and see if it gets another pop.  I thought it would follow bitcoins and cryptos a little, but it really hasn't.

Its just mostly dead.

Anyone happen to notice KBLB today? It was recommended at the beginning of this thread. Run by someone here's cousin. Some intel sure would be helpful here - I just bought in at .19 which is higher than I wanted as I was waiting for my stupid initial deposit to become available.

Anyone happen to notice KBLB today? It was recommended at the beginning of this thread. Run by someone here's cousin. Some intel sure would be helpful here - I just bought in at .19 which is higher than I wanted as I was waiting for my stupid initial deposit to become available.
Looks like this article was posted this morning:

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories and MtheMovement by Kings Group sign Exclusive Purchase and Sales Agreement for up to potentially $40 million

7:05 am ET January 26, 2021 (Globe Newswire) Print

Kraig Biocraft Laboratories, Inc. (OTCQB: KBLB) ("Company" or "Kraig Labs"), the biotechnology company focused on the development and commercialization of spider silk, announces that it is forming a joint venture partnership with MtheMovement, an eco-friendly luxury streetwear apparel line, part of the Kings Group of Companies and its affiliated companies ("Kings Group").

The joint venture will develop and sell Kraig Labs' spider silk fibers under the new innovative apparel and fashion brand, trade named SpydaSilk(TM) and potential other trademarks to be announced. All intellectual property related to SpydaSilk(TM) will be jointly owned by Kraig Labs and Kings Group. The deal combines Kraig Labs' industry leading fibers with Kings Group's business skills and regional enterprise expertise, creating what we believe will be a strong vertical integration for both companies.

Under the terms of this agreement, Kraig Labs granted the joint venture and the SpydaSilk brand an exclusive geographic license to all Kraig Lab technologies for the ASEAN region, in exchange for a 4 year firm commitment to purchase up to $32 million, with an additional projected purchase of $8 million, of Kraig Labs' raw recombinant spider silk, with an initial payment of $250,000.

"SpydaSilk's mission is to create high-impact products and technologies, so partnering with Kings Group, which we believe has strong product development expertise and intense understanding of ASEAN market, is a powerful combination that we believe will drive SpydaSilk's sales and innovation," said Kim Thompson, Kraig Labs' founder and CEO. "Kraig Labs has always been proud to maintain our vanguard position in the spider silk space; this agreement strengthens our leadership role with a partner who shares our vision and places Kraig Labs and Kings Group on the best path for success. Spider silk is among the strongest fibers produced in nature, and the agreement represents the world's first large-scale commitment to purchase spider silk fibers"

The new SpydaSilk alliance combines the strengths of both companies and calls on Kraig Labs to provide fibers and materials expertise, while Kings Group will lead the marketing, sales, and distribution. The two companies will work together to increase Kraig Labs' product development agility and production scalability.

Under this collaboration, Kraig Labs and Kings Group believe that the material will not only be applied to apparel; the joint venture is also exploring uses to enhance other industries such as building construction and medical industries.

"Kings Group is dedicated to helping unleash the benefits of spider silk and this bold enterprise, the unveiling of the SpydaSilk joint venture, significantly accelerates that goal. We believe that we will help improve the world through innovation to drive profitable growth, reduce emissions, enhance customer loyalty, and create long-term shareholder value," said Mr. Walter Wee, Chief Investment Officer of Kings Group. "In researching various spider silk technologies, we came to the conclusion that Kraig Labs is the leader. Our agreement with Kraig Labs represents the first large-scale commitment to spider silk commercialization and we could not be happier to begin this part of our SpydaSilk(TM) journey."

Looks like this article was posted this morning:
Yea that’s my cousin, Kim Thompson 

I would say the best way to find out more about the company  and keep up with what investors are thinking on it is here:

https://investorshub.advfn.com/Kraig-Biocraft-Laboratories-Inc-KBLB-12538

This business has been Kim’s vision his whole life. Right now he is trying to lineup potential suitors for product once full scale production gets under way, which I believe at the last SH meeting was targeted for late this year early 2022.

This is cutting edge biotechnology. This business has been in existence for a long while so it is not just your run of the mill penny stock. In fact, I believe they are planning to do a reverse split in order to better position the company to get in the NASDAQ.

I would say the best way to find out more about the company  and keep up with what investors are thinking on it is here:

This business has been Kim’s vision his whole life. Right now he is trying to lineup potential suitors for product once full scale production gets under way, which I believe at the last SH meeting was targeted for late this year early 2022.

This is cutting edge biotechnology. This business has been in existence for a long while so it is not just your run of the mill penny stock. In fact, I believe they are planning to do a reverse split in order to better position the company to get in the NASDAQ.
Eff it.  10,000 shares at .1925

Last edited by a moderator:
FINALLY got my bank linked with Fidelity, and have initiated a deposit. Get those orders in GBs before I buy in. It's sure to plummet after that. :lol:  

Serious FOMO in UNVC right now!!

48 minutes ago, BroncoFreak_2K3 said:

Expand  
Eff it.  10,000 shares at .1925
:goodposting:   In for 2500 at $0.19.

Users who are viewing this thread