Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Penny Stocks Gambling 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday and today are pretty good lessons in the penny stock world I think. Take more profits than you think when a penny stock stagnates after a jump because the penny world is probably going

So I just did a reevaluation of my penny portfolio. Most of what I have is down again today, but for the most part I really like the potential for some runs out of all of them. Here's my list, and why

Confirmed UNVC lineup   Manager CAESAR Leading off and playing Shortstop  @ChiefD Batting second, playing Left Field  @Worm Batting third, playing 3rd base @JoeSteeler Batting clea

16 hours ago, Nick Vermeil said:

Closed out my DPLS for a 60% gainer.  Will try to ride it again if it dips.  

Nice gain.  May you find a little dip tomorrow before it goes to $5000 a share

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

two days in a row, just about everything started way in the green.  Then it steadily dropped throughout the day as the "man" fought to get his billions back.  

Is this what everyone else was seeing?  It kinda sucked, but considering the gains I've made this week, not surprising.  I ended up green on Wednesday thanks to UNVC, but was red yesterday.

Hoping for a green day and fun ride.  Hearing they may pump DPLS today, but every idiot with a cell phone is trying to get the reddit crowd to pump their stock, so its likely BS.

Anyway, good luck everyone, and lets close an amazing week out strong.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, RC94 said:

What should we do about AITX?  I'm thinking about selling what I have left but it feels like selling low.

I’m holding. Gonna let the dust settle a bit first.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, RC94 said:

What should we do about AITX?  I'm thinking about selling what I have left but it feels like selling low.

Saw this yesterday:

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210128005418/en/Robotic-Assistance-Devices-Announces-that-2021-is-off-to-a-Great-Start

Not sure why the drop after that... Sell the "news"?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Worm said:

I am not sure.  Like ChiefD said, with everything so wonky, I will let the dust settle.  I like the company long term, so this isn't a flip for me, at least not with my base 100K shares.   I have flipped a few on the way up as well, and agree that if it gets back to a dime, I might dip back in for another potential flip.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I am not sure.  Like ChiefD said, with everything so wonky, I will let the dust settle.  I like the company long term, so this isn't a flip for me, at least not with my base 100K shares.   I have flipped a few on the way up as well, and agree that if it gets back to a dime, I might dip back in for another potential flip.

sub dime imminent.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought into AITX for the first time at .099. Currently hold positions in:

AITX
BTSC
GTCH
IWSY
KBLB
MLFB
SNPW
WDLF

Quite a bit of red today but it has allowed me to bring my avg cost down on a few.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, soothsayer said:

Just bought into AITX for the first time at .099. Currently hold positions in:

AITX
BTSC
GTCH
IWSY
KBLB
MLFB
SNPW
WDLF

Quite a bit of red today but it has allowed me to bring my avg cost down on a few.

Which one is the best for the buck at these prices?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Putting in an order for AITX at .9 just in case it dips.

Seems like SFIO is hot in in the stocks thread here on FBG.

Who's in SFIO and what did you get in at?  Etrade wouldn't let me get in.  too risky I think.  gave me an error/warning.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I meant to post this last week, but I forgot.

HCMC has a lawsuit pending against Phillip Morris.  Its trading at .0007 right now.  WAAAAAAAAY too many outstanding shares to ever go far, but if they win the lawsuit (likely) they should buy back a bunch of those fairly cheap.  

But the biggest reason I am interested in it is the number of watchers on Stocktwits has doubles over the weekend.  That is insane.  Now almost 17000 watchers.  

Invest at your own risk.  Total lotto play.

ETA:  I think this has great day trade or swing trade potential based on the crazy following happening.

Edited by Caesar
  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Caesar said:

I meant to post this last week, but I forgot.

HCMC has a lawsuit pending against Phillip Morris.  Its trading at .0007 right now.  WAAAAAAAAY too many outstanding shares to ever go far, but if they win the lawsuit (likely) they should buy back a bunch of those fairly cheap.  

But the biggest reason I am interested in it is the number of watchers on Stocktwits has doubles over the weekend.  That is insane.  Now almost 17000 watchers.  

Invest at your own risk.  Total lotto play.

ETA:  I think this has great day trade or swing trade potential based on the crazy following happening.

Now almost 22000.

Just sayin.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Caesar said:

I meant to post this last week, but I forgot.

HCMC has a lawsuit pending against Phillip Morris.  Its trading at .0007 right now.  WAAAAAAAAY too many outstanding shares to ever go far, but if they win the lawsuit (likely) they should buy back a bunch of those fairly cheap.  

But the biggest reason I am interested in it is the number of watchers on Stocktwits has doubles over the weekend.  That is insane.  Now almost 17000 watchers.  

Invest at your own risk.  Total lotto play.

ETA:  I think this has great day trade or swing trade potential based on the crazy following happening.

Popped up to 0.0012 already.

Edited by Worm
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JoeSteeler said:

 

Is HCMC not available for pre-market trading?

It is not except for MM.

Someone said on Stocktwits that they can start trading it on the 212 app in the UK at 8:30 EST.  Seems strange, though.

Volume is 1.8 billion already.

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Caesar said:

It is not except for MM.

Someone said on Stocktwits that they can start trading it on the 212 app in the UK at 8:30 EST.  Seems strange, though.

Volume is 1.8 billion already.

Can't get my order to fill.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to say, if they start limiting shares or stopping transactions every time a stock goes up 100%+, its really going to have a negative impact overall on the market, IMO.  

4 minutes ago, Bogart said:

HCMC getting rejected at TD.

I'm not sure that is what is going on here, but this is ridiculous.  Could it also be that level II is so backlogged, it can't catch up with new buy and sell orders?

Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Caesar said:

I have to say, if they start limiting shares or stopping transactions every time a stock goes up 100%+, its really going to have a negative impact overall on the market, IMO.  

I'm not sure that is what is going on here, but this is ridiculous.  Could it also be that level II is so backlogged, it can't catch up with new buy and sell orders?

I'm in for 30000 shares. A whopping $52. :lol:  

Edit to add: HCMC

 

 

You guys are my pushers.  

Edited by ChiefD
  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ChiefD said:

I'm in for 30000 shares. A whopping $52. :lol:  

Edit to add: HCMC

 

 

You guys are my pushers.  

Doesn't seem to want to move past .0018.  

 

I've got my eye on DPLS again.  Looking for it to hit a flat penny. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Nick Vermeil said:

Doesn't seem to want to move past .0018.  

 

I've got my eye on DPLS again.  Looking for it to hit a flat penny. 

HCMC

If you look at the level II, there are over a billion shares on the bid and ask   .0017/.0018   craziness. There is a standoff wall.

This is gonna take a while to get through, I think.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Caesar said:

HCMC

If you look at the level II, there are over a billion shares on the bid and ask   .0017/.0018   craziness. There is a standoff wall.

This is gonna take a while to get through, I think.

:coffee:

  • Laughing 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, KGB said:

Purchased 6500 more UNVC @.094.  rest of the 100k didn't fill

 

 

I sold out all of mine today. I hope you guys moon but the more I research the more skeptical I become. I may buy back in for a much smaller amount but for now I'm walking away with my 30% and calling it a day.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Worm said:

I sold out all of mine today. I hope you guys moon but the more I research the more skeptical I become. I may buy back in for a much smaller amount but for now I'm walking away with my 30% and calling it a day.

What have you found?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Charlie Harper said:

What have you found?

Nothing crazy but just a lot of things that sketch me out

- No concrete links between the "conglomerate" and any actual viable company

- Eagleforce Associates is one of their touted connections...one of the companies that will fall under the "conglomerate". Their website reeks of scam or just plain dookie. This is their video touting their big deal app: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4t6x63HgghI. It sounds like one of the guys got his girlfriend to do a voiceover. The app has 100 android downloads. Their website has a page for their Whitepapers and says "EagleForce has a number of White Papers available." That's it. Their career page lists two generic job descriptions, one for data analyst and one for "computer programmer"...and then says that applicants should snail mail applications to some address. :mellow: Their "partners" page lists a bunch of giant corporations like Oracle, Dell, IBM, etc etc etc. Yeah, ok.

- The doc's twitter handle has a 1 at the end of it (50/50 it's even the guy) and he randomly tweets these tweets with the sole purpose of getting people to hold their shares, wait for uplisting!, etc etc etc.

- The actual doctor guy does have a long work history, worked at Rite Aid as a VP or something, is on a big deal board, etc. Yet his LinkedIn is similar to his twitter and he only lists the current UNVC Conglomerate job and little else. Again, 50/50 it's him.

- The "followers" are nuts. Like literally they are the epitome of every poor sap who has ever been taken by a scam. "Just wait guys, this is getting uplisted and I'm quitting my job and this is what I'm going to do with my first $million!!!" Guess what, I looked into the requirements and it ain't happening anytime soon.

That's mostly it. :coffee: 

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Worm said:

I sold out all of mine today. I hope you guys moon but the more I research the more skeptical I become. I may buy back in for a much smaller amount but for now I'm walking away with my 30% and calling it a day.

I guess I bought them lol.

Let hope it still goes up a bit

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Caesar said:

HCMC

If you look at the level II, there are over a billion shares on the bid and ask   .0017/.0018   craziness. There is a standoff wall.

This is gonna take a while to get through, I think.

Did this finally break through? Fidelity still showing the price at .0018 but the value is calculated at .0019.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Nick Vermeil said:

Did this finally break through? Fidelity still showing the price at .0018 but the value is calculated at .0019.

Yep, looks like it is at 18 bid, 19 ask on TD.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...