What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Miami at Buffalo -2(42)*** Marino vs Kelly '91 (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
Best of luck to the Bills and their fan base that has been in a similar boat to Miami for a similar amount of time it seems. 

Just happy to see these 2 teams face each other in a meaningful game in early January. 

Happy New Year and let's go Phins!!!

Go!

Nice to have this rivalry back.

That rivalry was mostly dominated by the Bills. Still have bad memories of Brian Cox trying to chase down Thurman Thomas out of the backfield - he never did catch him.

Its Tua time. Time to show the franchise and the fans that you are the answer at QB for the Dolphins going forward. Go win the game kid. DVP better suit up today.

ATT: Chan Gailey - please open the playbook and let the kid throw downfield.

Oh and go Titans !!!

Playoff berth and the #3 pick locked up by the end of the day. Let’s go !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This Dolphins passing game has been rough recently. I guess it's no surprise when your top 3 WRs are Isaiah Ford, a special teams ace, and a rookie with as much experience at QB as WR. 

I can see the secondary slowing down the Bills passing game, but unless DVP plays (and plays well) through injury, I expect the offense to struggle.

Go fins! I'm not super optimistic, but I'm just happy to have a meaningful game in week 17. Hopefully the steelers backups take care of business and we get to try this again next week with a bit more recovery time 😃

Bills beat writer Joe Buscaglia on Twitter speculating that the Bills starting offense and defense will each play one series today, and then the backups for the rest of the game.  He says it's just an educated guess though, he doesn't "know" anything.

Looking at the landscape Miami really needs to win to get into the playoffs... 
According to Darlington BUF really wants the 2 seed, they’ll be scoreboard watching the PIT CLE game. I’d guess BUF starters play the first half. Since PIT left almost everyone home and Vegas expecting a blowout. 

Glad to see this matchup meaningful again 

they’ll be scoreboard watching the PIT CLE game. I’d guess BUF starters play the first half.
I don't mind if the plan is for the starters (or most of them) just playing a series or two.

If it were up to me, I'd be doing some serious scoreboard watching, and getting them out if either the Dolphins or Bills get off to a real hot start (14-0 or so), or if the Browns get off to a similar hot start.

Bills beat writer Joe Buscaglia on Twitter speculating that the Bills starting offense and defense will each play one series today, and then the backups for the rest of the game.  He says it's just an educated guess though, he doesn't "know" anything.
Josh Allen needs 40 yards to break Drew Bledsoe's single season passing yardage record. He'll stay in for that.

Both teams showing why they are in this position today. Buffalo picking up 1st downs until Van Ginkel gets a big sack, Miami defense all season has been like this. 

Jones might have an interception, it was close. 

Okay let's finish this series and then let Allen, Diggs, Brown, etc. enjoy the rest of their afternoon on the sideline.

H2H hit he was rolling around on the ground and they let him stay in the game?

It's nothing to do with Diggs personally but that's terrible by the NFL to let him play on, he's never going to consciously walk off for his own good, he'll keep playing because he's a warrior, i thought this was supposed to be for the health of the player...not seeing that happening week to week in the NFL. 

They have made Fitzpatrick-QB for Miami go thru the Protocol for less of a hit. 

It's nothing to do with Diggs personally but that's terrible by the NFL to let him play on, he's never going to consciously walk off for his own good, he'll keep playing because he's a warrior, i thought this was supposed to be for the health of the player...not seeing that happening week to week in the NFL. 

But have you seen how well-maintained his teeth are?  You can't take a guy like that out of the game.

Buffalo clearly a better team. Miami is going nowhere with Tua, it's time to seriusly talke about what we want to do at #3...a WR or OL, you're not paying attention. It's time for Miami to start figuring out how to ship Tua out of here for whatever we can recoup and it's time to start thinking about what we need to do to get another QB prospect. 

Yeah, I was very surprised he did not come out at least for an eval.  Announcers were too.

But have you seen how well-maintained his teeth are?  You can't take a guy like that out of the game.
OK Boss but after Josh Allen, I'm kind of a big Diggs fan I hate to say. Hard to watch this game right now, we're clearly not a strong Playoff team, weak weak weak...

Baltimore will win, Cleveland will win, Indy/TN, one of them likely to take the last spot. 

Better if we probably skip it anyways, just be an embarrassment. 

Buffalo clearly a better team. Miami is going nowhere with Tua, it's time to seriusly talke about what we want to do at #3...a WR or OL, you're not paying attention. It's time for Miami to start figuring out how to ship Tua out of here for whatever we can recoup and it's time to start thinking about what we need to do to get another QB prospect. 
I'm not sold on Tua either, but I haven't seen much of him. Seems WAAAY too early to give up on him, though. That is, unless those who have seen more have seen some really bad characteristics. I don't think that is the case, though.

Miami's will has been broken...to go 3 n Out

It's time to close the book on Tua, not just today but it's time to start Plan B and it better include Fitz and a new guy.

You think McKenzie wants to make sure the coaching staff know he's still got a place on this team even if they sign Kenny Stills?

OK Boss but after Josh Allen, I'm kind of a big Diggs fan I hate to say. Hard to watch this game right now, we're clearly not a strong Playoff team, weak weak weak...

Baltimore will win, Cleveland will win, Indy/TN, one of them likely to take the last spot. 

Better if we probably skip it anyways, just be an embarrassment. 
You guys are just a year ahead of schedule.  This is going to be a really fun division next year.

Users who are viewing this thread