Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Miami at Buffalo -2(42)*** Marino vs Kelly '91

7 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Buffalo clearly a better team. Miami is going nowhere with Tua, it's time to seriusly talke about what we want to do at #3...a WR or OL, you're not paying attention. It's time for Miami to start figuring out how to ship Tua out of here for whatever we can recoup and it's time to start thinking about what we need to do to get another QB prospect. 

Purely from a fantasy perspective...can we put Gesicki behind center?

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just glad that Ryan Fitzpatrick isn't alive to see this.

But have you seen how well-maintained his teeth are?  You can't take a guy like that out of the game.

He's a rookie QB behind a rookie O line and he's struggling against one of the hottest teams in the NFL. Better draft his replacement ASAP.

2 minutes ago, Steve Tasker said:

Put 11 in the box and make Tua throw a pass longer than 10 yards.

Tua doesn't throw much over the middle more than 10 yards downfield. In college his WR got lots of YAC because they were good and he hit them in stride. Arm strength was the main concern coming out of college.

I've said it in a bunch of threads here, I really like Lynn Bowden.  I watched a lot of his college games because I was awed by their offense.  He's gonna be a solid NFL player.

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, SoBeDad said:

Tua doesn't throw much over the middle more than 10 yards downfield. In college his WR got lots of YAC because they were good and he hit them in stride. Arm strength was the main concern coming out of college.

I think he's got an NFL arm....not a great arm by any means, but I never thought his arm strength is a liability.  He's just looked jittery all season this year.  I am biased because I'm an Alabama fan, though.

Just now, Sea Duck said:

You've gotta be kidding me. :lmao:

I wish Fitz all the best. He's probably able to fight it off, but you never know with this thing.

There’s certainly a part of me enjoying the Bills doing their best to eliminate a division rival from the playoffs, as well as Allen making one last argument for the MVP, but I think it’s not definitely time to take Allen out. Barkley time in the second half please (as well as getting Diggs and Milano out of there please)

An ### whipping through the first half. Let's see what happens when the Bills rest guys in the second. Could get tight. 

Just now, GroveDiesel said:

There’s certainly a part of me enjoying the Bills doing their best to eliminate a division rival from the playoffs, as well as Allen making one last argument for the MVP, but I think it’s not definitely time to take Allen out. Barkley time in the second half please (as well as getting Diggs and Milano out of there please)

I'm stunned they're still in there. What exactly does the two seed mean other than home field (assuming, theoretically, that you win the game you're the better seed in) for a game? 

3 minutes ago, rockaction said:
5 minutes ago, Sea Duck said:

You've gotta be kidding me.

OF COURSE I AM KIDDING.

I KNOW THAT RYAN FITZPATRICK IS NOT ACTUALLY DEAD. THAT'S THE JOKE. I HOPE HE LIVES A LONG AND BLESSED LIFE AND SOMEDAY GETS A CHANCE TO SEE A PLAYOFF GAME.

• Laughing 1
1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

I believe Tua was 0 For 10 last week on 3rd Down, terrible recurring theme for the #5 pick overall in the Draft. Poor thing can't even get a first down, just a bunch of empty drives. 

Tua is used to Alabama open, and both Parker and Gesicki have among the worst separation in the NFL. But Fitz has done much better with the same group of receivers. Notice that Diggs and Brown have been getting open by a lot and Allen has the arm to throw it deep. Allen is also a running threat which buys time and gets first downs. Which young franchise QB is not a running threat - Allen, Mahomes, Herbert, Jackson. 

23 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Good Game

Tua should be benched for anyone Miami has on the roster that can take snaps

What an embarrassment

As asked earlier. Gesicki?

• Thinking 1
2 minutes ago, Ministry of Pain said:

I understand you want to rest your starters but how can Buffalo allow Miami to come back on them when they could just punt them out of the Playoffs today? 

Someone is getting knocked out today. What does it matter to the Bills if it is Indy, Cle or Mia?

• Like 3
1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

I understand you want to rest your starters but how can Buffalo allow Miami to come back on them when they could just punt them out of the Playoffs today? 

Mike Evans has left Raymond James Stadium with a brace on  his knee. That's why.