What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Dallas at NY Giants +1.5(44)** (1 Viewer)

Andy Dalton gets a 1 million dollar bonus if Boyz make playoffs

Andy Dalton-31.......Daniel Jones-23

It was been ages since I've seen the Giants look that good on an opening drive. I love the play calling there using Shepard on the end-around.

Yikes Gano just shanked that.

*sigh* Giants turnover, it looked like Gallman might've fumbled but Aikman calling out Jones for not putting it in Gallman's gut?

EDIT: Yep he's right, timing was bad.

Last edited by a moderator:
... Giants sack the Cowboys with a 3-man rush playing Man and 2 deep safety. That CAN'T happen for the Cowboys. Zuerlein kicks the 38-yard FG, 6-3 game.

Ezekiel Elliot might've either cramped up or pulled something on the sidelines.

The Battle for The NFC Least comes down to this!

As a Skins fan, I'm waiting to see if we will somehow manage to screw this up sometime tonight. If the WTFs don't get in, I have to say I hope it's the Gmen so I'm pulling for you guys. Besides not being Dallas, I think a team winning the division at 6-10 would be hilarious.

... Julian Love, Giants fans. Versatile but maddeningly inconsistent; makes a great read but either will flub a tackle, trip on his own feet or (like now) just drop an easy INT.

Looks like we won't know if Gallman was punished for the miscommunication and resulting fumble. Morris came in the next drive but it was the 3rd drive; Morris subs in every 3rd drive anyway. Gallman was right back in afterwards.

Dueling punts, and here we go again with the fighting. Holy #### that ref was literally hopping up and down mad.

Guessing there's some wind out there because Jones didn't have the arm to get that ball 40 yards to Slayton.

This feels like a game where whoever turns it over next will have an advantage. Giants have looked good earlier but since then have missed 2 INTs and have had a fumble on O leading to the only score Dallas has. They should be up a lot more than just 3 points.

That's a 15 yarder on the Cowboys for shoving a guy off the pile. I have no idea why this game is like this, the teams haven't met since Week 5. Even if it's a Division title thing, these teams have had no trash talk this week. It's just shooting yourself in the foot, especially since the Giants haven't moved the ball well since early in the 1st quarter.

Giants playing really off this drive and Dallas taking advantage. Graham might want to tighten up the 10-yard zone. That sack by Tomlinson helps.

January 2nd, 1994. I remember waking up so pumped to watch that dogfight... Eddie Murray hitting that game winning FG (which wasn't a gimme those days) was such a gut punch.

Giants D line looks good. I'm not sure if they can bring everyone back but Tomlinson is so underrated and needs to be back

ASJKOSBAOSBAPOFN[FMAP[WJ[PA DANTE PETTIS TD CATCH YEAH!!!!! EHBHIPSE;SN'S][SE['WEO[P;AWEMFP[';AEMG['HM'HDHMDR['HML;HWERH

EDIT: IT STANDS! aaahgkuSDHFLAHZFOLAIHFPOAIHCFOPAIVNDGVMSR[GJNOWSPGE;SN;SERONNGDIO;VSD;VNIP;SFGSGHOSGBHSOFGUWSOFGNWGPWSNGPWSNGPISERNGOPSRNIOLSNGOPSERNBSDPMNSDP[JORFHDGB

The Frankman said:
... Julian Love, Giants fans. Versatile but maddeningly inconsistent; makes a great read but either will flub a tackle, trip on his own feet or (like now) just drop an easy INT.
Is Love playing CB today because Yiadom is hurt or because Yiadom sucks?

Pettis TD was essentially the Dez non catch, catch but- he was clearly down at the 2-1/2. I’m happy they just let it stand to preserve time.

The false start penalty was nonsense and technically caused by the defender which shouldn’t be a penalty by rule. 

Again a Giants mistake giving the Cowboys a chance to score. Giants could have salted it away with a long drive and points, now Cowboys are in a position to make it a 3 point game.

Going to be 1st and goal at the half yard line, Cooper out short of the end zone.

Giants really need a long drive to give the Defense a blow. None of this tempo stuff because if you go 3 and out with tempo it kills your D a la Chip Kelly.

LOL how the #### is that a illegal crack back block he's looking upfield!!! You can't carckback if you're looking up the field WTF?

EDIT: Engram trying to go 2 for 2 with dropped catches to INTs.

Cowboys O really unlocked after the Engram gift last drive. Definitely finding holes now in the Cover 3. Actually Giants are disguising a lot of their base coverages now.

Users who are viewing this thread