What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Pittsburgh at Cleveland -10(44.5)** That spread can't be right (1 Viewer)

Points look enticing in this one. I think it'll be close but see Chubb running one in late to cover.

Browns-24......Steelers J.V.-13

With no offensive line coach who is out with COVID and the assistant O-Line coach also out with COVID and with Callie already filling-in for the WR who is out with COVID I was wondering who was left to coach the offensive line for the Browns.

They already had the guy who will be working three jobs today, one as the starting center, the second as the offensive line coach, and the third as the president of the Players Association.   

---------------------------------------

Kimberley A. Martin@ByKimberleyA

As I mentioned on NFL Countdown, #Browns HC Kevin Stefanski told me he’ll use JC Tretter as a player-coach w/ Bill Callahan sidelined: “I'm going to hand him the Surface (laptop) and have him sit in the middle and talk to his linemates about what he's seeing” during the game

---------------------------------------

Hey stefanski you got anymore of those RBs that need touches?  I mean you have chubb and you try to force to hands of stone njoku in the end zone two of the three plays

Can you someone tell the idiot randy fichtner the jet sweep DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE!. He runs it like 25 times a game and it hasnt worked since about week 2 

The Browns don't look like a team playing for a playoff spot against a bunch of backups. Extremely unimpressive performance so far.

Is this correct?

------------------------

Alex Kozora@Alex_Kozora

With the way things look at halftime (Bills up 22, Ravens up 14). If Browns win, Steelers will play the Browns a third time. If Steelers win, Steelers will play Colts or Titans next weekend. #Steelers

Is this correct?

------------------------

Alex Kozora@Alex_Kozora

With the way things look at halftime (Bills up 22, Ravens up 14). If Browns win, Steelers will play the Browns a third time. If Steelers win, Steelers will play Colts or Titans next weekend. #Steelers
Pretty much - there is also a crazy scenario where the Steelers could end up playing Miami (but that would require a Jags win over the Colts)

Users who are viewing this thread