What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Vikings at Lions +3.5(53.5)** (1 Viewer)

Matthew is either the toughest QB in the league right now or enjoys pain

Vikings-41......Matthew-34

Marvin zooms past the defender, tiptoes in for the TD. XP no good.

As a Lions' fan, I have no idea how to feel about either of these things.

Announcers spend most of  the Vikings' drive talking to Chris Spielman. 

I can't complain. 

Beebe bounces like... some kind of small, round object off two defenders trying to tackle him with their heads, then waltzes past another confused Lion for the TD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Marvin aiming for a big payday in Free Agency.

Stafford 3 TDs now. Remember, NFL teams, you too could have Stafford QB your team! Call operators today!

My cousin says Hand is a clodhopper.

The Vikings might be bad enough to lose this game.

Lions pass rush has life against them.

Cousins sneaks it in because if they'd have tackled him, Detroit would've just been penalized anyway.

That was about as bad as a penalty I have ever seen.  What is the defensive guy supposed to do ?  

3 (ah ah ah!)! 3 TDs for Marvin.

Under review? Should be simple, but this involves making a catch and the Lions, so all bets are off.

Swift scores. Maybe. Possibly. Kinda.

Lions 0-2 on 2 point conversions, but then again, they've already missed an XP, so yeah.

That 4th down conversion salts away another  top pick for the Lions. ATL and CIN already lost, so it's mostly (if not only) HOU pulling the upset that could push Detroit above 7th.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, Vikes pulling all the stops to win this one. A run that was not straight up the middle on 4th down. Someone save that play!

Users who are viewing this thread