What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2020 Season Playoff Survivor (1 Viewer)

rzrback77

IBL Representative
Week 1 you must draft players only playing in playoff week 1.  10 rounds.

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 D, 1 K, 1 Flex

You may draft a backup QB from the same team as your first QB only.

First week draft is random order. No elimination

Second week we pick slots by week 1 scores. Top 4 scores adding week 1 and 2 advance

Third week we pick slots by week 2 scores. Top 2 advance

Super bowl

Keep two players maximum each round

signed up

1. Holloway
  2. Duckboy
  3. BassnBrew
  4. Oz
  5. Bro1ncos
  6. Crippler
  7. Stinkin Ref

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody up for a playoff survivor? Any tweaks with extra NFL teams making the playoffs?

@BassNBrew @Duckboy @OldMilwaukee @Ministry of Pain spread the word

@Reaper @Stinkin Ref @Crippler

@-OZ- @Sweet Love 

@BassNBrew suggested that with six games, we can have twelve teams. Need to start draft on Monday or Tuesday at the latest, so get recruiting.

since we only have five signed up, I suggest that we keep the starting requirements as is, but for the initial draft we go 12 rounds instead of ten since there will be twelve teams playing in round one.

after that, we should drop back to ten rounds, drafting only starters. This would allow some Depth but hold to same ten scorers.

thoughts?

since we only have five signed up, I suggest that we keep the starting requirements as is, but for the initial draft we go 12 rounds instead of ten since there will be twelve teams playing in round one.

after that, we should drop back to ten rounds, drafting only starters. This would allow some Depth but hold to same ten scorers.

thoughts?
So we'd basically be drafting 2 bench spots? 

I'm okay with it but don't care all that much.

@BassNBrew

Do you have access to set up league on MFL? With @Go DC Yourself added to the first seven that makes eight.

@OldMilwaukee would make either the first  stand-by or we are waiting on three more.

thanks

i do have a CT Scan tomorrow morning followed by Oncologist visit (6-month regular check) so will be out of pocket some Tuesday am.

We should be set

1.011Stinkin RefDraft hasn't started yet. Will start in 16 minutes..-

1.022Bassnbrew-

1.033Crippler-

1.044Go DC Yourself-

1.055Stephen Holloway-

1.066Duckboy-

1.077Old Milwaukee-

1.088OZ-

1.099Bro1ncos

9 teams, low team after this week gets the boot.  You can keep up to two players for next week.  We'll draft 12 spots and play 10 via best ball.  You may only draft one QB, one D, and one K.  Scores will be combined for weeks one and two to see who advances to the final four.

Week 1 you must draft players only playing in playoff week 1.  10 rounds.

Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 D, 1 K, 1 Flex

You may draft a backup QB from the same team as your first QB only.

First week draft is random order. No elimination

Second week we pick slots by week 1 scores. Top 4 scores adding week 1 and 2 advance

Third week we pick slots by week 2 scores. Top 2 advance

Super bowl

Keep two players maximum each round

signed up

1. Holloway
  2. Duckboy
  3. BassnBrew
  4. Oz
  5. Bro1ncos
  6. Crippler
  7. Stinkin Ref
Is this cumulative?   Two after wild card weekend.....two MORE after division weekend.....two MORE after conference championship weekend?

I always love these drafts. I had Diggs as #2 and so wanted him,, but glad to get that speedy truck known as Derrick 2000-yard season Henry

Heading out the door for a surgery prep office visit for a potential hernia. Will definitely be out of pocket for an hour or two beginning around 9:00 am CST.

Godwin falling to the 3rd seems like a total gift. But it's hard to argue too strongly with most of the picks so far.

Users who are viewing this thread