What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Green Bay at Chicago +4.5(48.5)*** (1 Viewer)

Bad risk to lose that challenge and TO with no time off the clock.  Just not a definitive look to challenge that

Pettine stubborn going back to the old defense letting teams run all over them rather than what he did last week.

Looked like every receiver was open on little curl routes too...but Rodgers saw MVS and knew the coverage.

Don't care about MVP seasons. Hall of fame qb. Championships is all that matters 
That wasn't my point. If you think the Bears can win the championship with their current roster than give me some of whatever you are smoking. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't care about MVP seasons. Hall of fame qb. Championships is all that matters 
Disagree. Don't care if he only gets one, Rodgers is one of the best, period. And I hate him. 

How about he has an MVP season, you damn Packers win the Superbowl, then he retires??? Sound good?

Disagree. Don't care if he only gets one, Rodgers is one of the best, period. And I hate him. 

How about he has an MVP season, you damn Packers win the Superbowl, then he retires??? Sound good?
I called him a hall of fame qb. Not sure how much more of a compliment I can give him. I'd like the think the odds of having one of the all time great qbs and having more than 1 championship would be rather good. Packers have mostly wasted it. 

Users who are viewing this thread