What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

**Titans at Texans +7(45)** 2021 No 3 pick on the line (1 Viewer)

Worried the Texans are playing a “last game for Watt” game. Cmon Titans. I think the Bills line up well will Indy and we would get Ten/Bal round 1. 

Win and a home game vs the Ravens. Lose and travel to Buffalo. Two of the hottest teams in the league. They should be underdogs in both games.
Ravens win against the browns was impressive. Since then their schedule has been weak. 

Titans should be favored at home against the Ravens, but the bills would be a 7 point favorite I think.

Looking for 1000 for Davis and Brown, 2000 for Henry. All seem imminent. Brown probably got it with that last catch

My prediction is no team wows Arthur Smith so he takes the head coaching job in Washington in 2022.

Rivera has done fine but no one has ever had success changing QBs as often as he has. Arthur's dad being a big part owner is not nothing

I mean in the grand scheme there's not much difference between the teams and having no home field advantage... But still.
I still want the division.

Watson has been playing great most of the year. Without Hopkins, then without Fuller. 
Yep. Plus cooks out for a bit. They need to bring someone in.

Think the 1.03 could have helped?

My prediction is no team wows Arthur Smith so he takes the head coaching job in Washington in 2022.

Rivera has done fine but no one has ever had success changing QBs as often as he has. Arthur's dad being a big part owner is not nothing
He's the son of Fred Smith of FedEx? You know Smith and the other minority owners are in litigation with Snyder. 

He's the son of Fred Smith of FedEx? You know Smith and the other minority owners are in litigation with Snyder. 
Yes. Word is his worth is at around 500mil himself although some have it 300 mil. He's a very wealthy young man and it's not a normal hire.

ETA He started coaching under Gibbs after playing G in college football

Last edited by a moderator:
Henry looks gassed out there. He's just walking through the line on every carry. AND HE'S STILL GETTING FIVE YARDS A TOUCH. :lol:

Big penalty but takes more time away from Hou if they need to score, what ECB said earlier

I didn't understand the followup 1st and 13 either. Wouldn't it be five or 15 yard penalty?
I was wondering what I was missing. 

I don't know if I've ever seen a 1st and 13 in the middle of the field.

Baltimore can't handle Henry and while the Titans pass D is weak, the Ravens don't pass well.
Titans do pretty well against the Ravens 
It's the AFC, playoffs. 

Baltimore is probably the weakest team.

Which of course means they'll win the super bowl.

Users who are viewing this thread