What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Washington at Philadelphia +6.5(43)*** Brady at WFT/NYG (1 Viewer)

Given the number of players the Iggles are sitting, the Skins should have this one rather easily. But history tells me this won’t be the case. My Skins aka WTFs aka WFT have over the last 20 plus years managed to always crap the bed in big spots. We’ll see what happens tonight.

If Alex Smith is playing, I've got the Eagles somehow.

But Chase Young and Montez Sweat are beastly along the DL, so who knows?

I have this as a pick-'em. I should take the points with Philly then. 

If Alex Smith is playing, I've got the Eagles somehow.

But Chase Young and Montez Sweat are beastly along the DL, so who knows?

I have this as a pick-'em. I should take the points with Philly then. 
Eagles are sitting almost all of their players who matter tonight. Talk of Nate Sudfeld maybe getting some run as well. From the outside looking in, looks like a tank job. Are the Skins capable of losing given all of this? Of course, but don’t think it will come down to Alex.

Eagles are sitting almost all of their players who matter tonight. Talk of Nate Sudfeld maybe getting some run as well. From the outside looking in, looks like a tank job. Are the Skins capable of losing given all of this? Of course, but don’t think it will come down to Alex.
I knew they were sitting nine including Sanders, but wasn't aware of the depth of how many guys -- if that includes Hurts, then forget it. WAS in a walk, then. 

So Iggles, if you could do the Giants fans a real solid and just y'know, sit Jalen Hurts and let Washington have this game... that'd be cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
It just seems like the NY Giants have the least amount of talent in the NFC East and yet the way this year has unfolded, it would be fitting if the Giants get in at 6-10. 

Players seem to have to beg for some fo these flags to be called. 

Seen it multiple times today, flag comes in pretty late from the moment of the hit or impact. 

Anyone know historically when we usually get the wild card schedule? Figured we’d get it sometime during this broadcast considering NY and WAS are in the same area of the country. 

I meant the specific time slots/day each game is played along with a broadcast schedule. I assume they could release that now with the only teams pending are New York and Washington. 
I want to know this as well ASAP. Planning golf on the non-Seahawks day.

why they aren't throwing against the practice squad secondary every play is beyond all thinking

"It helps prevent drop foot"

-Michele Tafoya  :unsure:

"His wife had to sign off on it"

-Al Michaels

All in reference to Smith's injury. 

Its a shame we can't use the Cox jokes tonight. Imagine if Chris was talking about Cox there

"He got penetration"

"He just went in through the backdoor" 

McLaurin playing and scoring tonight. I don't even wanna know what he had to do to get ready for this. HAS are painful and take a lot longer than this to heal.

Gamer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Not really we also took him over DK Metcalf 
I was yelling at my television when that happened. I couldn't believe they were going to draft a guy that couldn't get separation at Stanford. "But he wins contested catches" is not really a selling point. See: N'Keal Harry

######## Eagles should be fined and lose a draft picks for resting players for no reason and impacting the playoff race !!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread