What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Washington at Philadelphia +6.5(43)*** Brady at WFT/NYG (1 Viewer)

Huh. Never even heard of them, Marco. 

Indie? Ambient?
An 80's indie/dream pop band from Hershey, PA.

They were often compared to New Order so many thought they were British.  Their debut album from '89 is one of my favorites.  Their album from 2019 was pretty good and they still put on great live shows 35+ years later..........knowing your tastes from many music drafts they may not be your cup of tea, though.   

An 80's indie/dream pop band from Hershey, PA.

They were often compared to New Order so many thought they were British.  Their debut album from '89 is one of my favorites.  Their album from 2019 was pretty good and they still put on great live shows 35+ years later..........knowing your tastes from many music drafts they may not be your cup of tea, though.   
Cool. Heh. Probably not my cup of tea. I'm not exactly a New Order fan. They're fine and all, but I don't get excited to hear their material.

Logan Thomas is just a beast.
Yeah, he is. I thought he might be. I was out of FAAB and couldn't acquire him once he became so focal. Somebody had had him, dropped him, and I was there to pounce, but with no dollars. He and Tonyan both slipped while I watched. That's two guys in the top five of TEs for PPR that slipped away. Sad!

Last edited by a moderator:
How is it 9?  You don't drop behind the three 5-11 teams at slots 7, 8, 9.
They currently have the #9 pick. Winning (5-10-1) leaves you between the 5-11 teams and the 6-9 teams, where they currently sit. 

edit: “currently” may not be the right word but that’s where they would end up with a win

Last edited by a moderator:
Shine the light shine the light oh baby won't you shine the liiii-iiight

Philadelphia Freedom/I lo-uh-ove you/yes I do

Not sure what Washington is trying to do here. Just throw routes to the TE 5-20 yard range and take shots to Mcclaurin every other series. You're going to get a big play or a DPi 50% of the time.
Norv’s kid is out of his depth as a play caller. Nepotism is the NFL’s bread and butter, but the guy is clearly not ready for prime time. Calling plays isn’t as easy when you don’t have CMac in the backfield.

Don't understand Doug there at all. What does it hurt to try the damn FG? If not then go for it. Either we have a kicker or we don't. Punting for a net gain of 15 yards is not analytical at all.

Users who are viewing this thread