What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Washington at Philadelphia +6.5(43)*** Brady at WFT/NYG (1 Viewer)

I love how Al talks as if the decision-making process on that was like any other team in any other game, as opposed to a team evaluating a young QB in a meaningless game. 

You can tell how little arm strength Hurts has. That backfoot throw died like a lame duck barely getting into the EZ. Mahomes/Rodgers that thing has mustard on it 

Don't understand Doug there at all. What does it hurt to try the damn FG? If not then go for it. Either we have a kicker or we don't. Punting for a net gain of 15 yards is not analytical at all.
That was a terrible decision. Going for it on fourth was questionable, too.

I could watch Hurts play all night long, he's just a joy to watch especially in Primetime with so many other stars OUT, good to have a budding young star getting lots of reps tonight vs a Playoff caliber team. It's just a delight as an NFL fan. 
As a Giant fan I agree ... Hurts is 7 for 20 with an INT ... if this is your future the Giants are in damn good shape 

He is at about  50% compeltion rate for the season which is beyond pathetic 

Me: “I’m a longtime forum poster, I ought to know! I’ve been sizing up QBs since I came to this forum, and I think the one guy that stands out the most, the guy that I think has earned a title shot... Nate Sudfield, I think you’re a heck of a QB, you’re a great technician on the field, you carry a clipboard like a boss and you’re a jam-up guy! I don’t see any reason–”

Forum: “Whoa, wait a minute. Nate Sudfield has been a backup QB for the Eagles all year. Please!”

Me: “He’s a great backup QB!”

Forum: “He might be but my goodness sakes, he hasn't seem regular season action in over a year!”

Me: “Who are you to doubt Nate Sudfield? ‘Cause this guy’s a serious professional.”
WTF are you blabbin about ?

I would say the Iggles are insuring the tank here. But with the way the Skins are playing tonight I wouldn’t surprised if he marched them down the field for 7.

Users who are viewing this thread