What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***Washington at Philadelphia +6.5(43)*** Brady at WFT/NYG (1 Viewer)

And that two-point conversion was clear interference when they played Tampa.

I don't care about cynicism. I don't care about realism. I care about the sporting event qua sporting event, and this is a joke.
You must hate the NBA then they've been doing it long and more blatant 

You must hate the NBA then they've been doing it long and more blatant 
I don't watch the NBA. That's a joke of a league. You can get censored and rebuked for taking a position on China and Hong Kong. No thank you. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear god. Sudfelds gonna win this isn't he.

He's going to throw a TD to JJAW.

Tampa barely beat the Giants earlier in the year. Like, it was a two-point conversion away or something like that.
Tampa was having a lot of issues during that time though. They are a much better team right now. 

I actually think Tampa is the 2nd best team in the NFC after the Packers.

So here’s the problem for the Eagles doing this tonight: the veteran players on the Eagles know exactly what happened and football players aren’t out there to throw games. Those guys know the organization quit. How do those guys view the team going forward and do those guys want to give their blood sweat and tears next year for this organization.

I get that this is a bad look, but I have zero sympathy for the Giants. You have all season to control your own destiny. If you have to rely on help in week 17, you should’ve taken care of business beforehand. 

I dunno about you, but Sudfield clearly is a talent, it's the line's fault for not blocking for 10 seconds and the receiver's fault for not Madden auto-warping to the poor throws. Also the coaches' fault for not calling Exodia, The Forbidden Play that makes your team automatically win the game when the play is called.

/Wentz fans
Coming from this from the president of the Dwayne Haskins fan club ... i have to think you are serious 

So here’s the problem for the Eagles doing this tonight: the veteran players on the Eagles know exactly what happened and football players aren’t out there to throw games. Those guys know the organization quit. How do those guys view the team going forward and do those guys want to give their blood sweat and tears next year for this organization.
That's a concern. The other concern is once you set precedent like this around the league, others act with dishonor and you need lotteries and stuff like that to prevent outright tanking. 

Most of them are getting cut because the team is in salary cap hell. 

They already quit. most of the team doesn't hold anyone accountable. 

I am guessing you have not read the Giants game thread vs. Dallas or the progression of this one. Don't get fooled by Collinsworth or Michaels.
That's true, I came in late. 

I'm not sure Philly wins if they leave Hurts in, but I do think it was over the second they pulled him. Good news all around I guess.

It is a nice story that Alex Smith and Ron Rivera make the playoffs. Probably your Comeback player pf they year and Coach of the year.

Once quitters, always quitters.

That's true, I came in late. 

I'm not sure Philly wins if they leave Hurts in, but I do think it was over the second they pulled him. Good news all around I guess.

It is a nice story that Alex Smith and Ron Rivera make the playoffs. Probably your Comeback player pf they year and Coach of the year.
Oh yeah we all know this, but if Hurts suffers a serious injury that affects him for next year, now what? You played a promising rookie in a meaningless game just because. Next offseason is key for Philadelphia to have Hurts and Wentz in camp and evaluate who is the QB. Nobody will remember this game in September 2021.

One of the additional reasons I'm upset Burrow got hurt was that this division would have had a 5-win team in the playoffs if he stayed healthy.

-QG

Users who are viewing this thread