Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

***Washington at Philadelphia +6.5(43)*** Brady at WFT/NYG

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The views and ideals expressed by monk do not represent the same views of Giants fans on this forum...

Great decision by the NFL to flex this game to tonight. Captivating stuff.

The Joan Jett bump music was no accident -- she was born in Wynnewood, PA, a suburb of Philly.

Just now, rockaction said:

I'm really shocked that they took the time out. Talk about a veneer of integrity.

It was so Brandon Graham could walk off the field to the cheers of the fan.

• Laughing 2
1 minute ago, rockaction said:

And that two-point conversion was clear interference when they played Tampa.

I don't care about cynicism. I don't care about realism. I care about the sporting event qua sporting event, and this is a joke.

You must hate the NBA then they've been doing it long and more blatant 

Just now, DJackson10 said:

You must hate the NBA then they've been doing it long and more blatant 

I don't watch the NBA. That's a joke of a league. You can get censored and rebuked for taking a position on China and Hong Kong. No thank you. 

Edited by rockaction
2 minutes ago, Insein said:

ARR YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!!

apparently not

1 minute ago, Pip's Invitation said:

Hurts had 72 yards passing in 3 quarters. That's turrible. 

Hurts had money on the Skins 

4 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Tampa barely beat the Giants earlier in the year. Like, it was a two-point conversion away or something like that.

Tampa was having a lot of issues during that time though. They are a much better team right now. 

I actually think Tampa is the 2nd best team in the NFC after the Packers.

So here’s the problem for the Eagles doing this tonight: the veteran players on the Eagles know exactly what happened and football players aren’t out there to throw games. Those guys know the organization quit. How do those guys view the team going forward and do those guys want to give their blood sweat and tears next year for this organization.

• Like 2

Julian Love, Darius Slayton, Blake Martinez, you'll get over it. Get better in the offseason and use this to fuel you.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

I get that this is a bad look, but I have zero sympathy for the Giants. You have all season to control your own destiny. If you have to rely on help in week 17, you should’ve taken care of business beforehand. 

10 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

I dunno about you, but Sudfield clearly is a talent, it's the line's fault for not blocking for 10 seconds and the receiver's fault for not Madden auto-warping to the poor throws. Also the coaches' fault for not calling Exodia, The Forbidden Play that makes your team automatically win the game when the play is called.

/Wentz fans

Coming from this from the president of the Dwayne Haskins fan club ... i have to think you are serious 

Just now, GroveDiesel said:

So here’s the problem for the Eagles doing this tonight: the veteran players on the Eagles know exactly what happened and football players aren’t out there to throw games. Those guys know the organization quit. How do those guys view the team going forward and do those guys want to give their blood sweat and tears next year for this organization.

That's a concern. The other concern is once you set precedent like this around the league, others act with dishonor and you need lotteries and stuff like that to prevent outright tanking. 

Most of them are getting cut because the team is in salary cap hell. 

• Like 1

They already quit. most of the team doesn't hold anyone accountable. 

4 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

I am guessing you have not read the Giants game thread vs. Dallas or the progression of this one. Don't get fooled by Collinsworth or Michaels.

That's true, I came in late. 

I'm not sure Philly wins if they leave Hurts in, but I do think it was over the second they pulled him. Good news all around I guess.

It is a nice story that Alex Smith and Ron Rivera make the playoffs. Probably your Comeback player pf they year and Coach of the year.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

Once quitters, always quitters.

1 minute ago, rockaction said:

That's a concern. The other concern is once you set precedent like this around the league, others act with dishonor and you need lotteries and stuff like that to prevent outright tanking. 

Where's the anger for the Jets tanking? 

1 minute ago, travdogg said:

That's true, I came in late. 

I'm not sure Philly wins if they leave Hurts in, but I do think it was over the second they pulled him. Good news all around I guess.

It is a nice story that Alex Smith and Ron Rivera make the playoffs. Probably your Comeback player pf they year and Coach of the year.

Oh yeah we all know this, but if Hurts suffers a serious injury that affects him for next year, now what? You played a promising rookie in a meaningless game just because. Next offseason is key for Philadelphia to have Hurts and Wentz in camp and evaluate who is the QB. Nobody will remember this game in September 2021.

Edited by The Frankman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, need2know said:

Sudfeld is fing terrible

We kept this guy why? and we gave him $3.5M 

Just now, DJackson10 said:

Where's the anger for the Jets tanking? 

The Jets tanked? In what world did they tank? They beat the Rams and the Browns back-to-back and tried hard to win at an organizational level. You can't be serious.

• Like 2

Great decision by the NFL to flex this game to tonight. Captivating stuff.

By far the worst conference in the history of the league and they still shove these nfc east garbage primetime games down our throats