What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Las Vegas Raiders - PLAYOFFS!!!! (1 Viewer)

as crazy as it sounds, i'll pass on rodgers.  way too many other holes to fill.  and the trade would only create more holes.

Rodgers for a 3rd rounder? Yes. As much as I back Carr.... Rodgers is an all time great and has many years left. 

Kind of funny how these unquestionably great QB's like Russell and Rodgers have LV on their short list of places they want to land.... you know, with Gruden and Mayock at the helm which if you listen to some Raider fans are horrible, no nothing and no one wants to play for them..... kind of odd, because, it seems, that some Raider fans just may be overly biased in their poo poo views. 

Rodgers for a 3rd rounder? Yes. As much as I back Carr.... Rodgers is an all time great and has many years left. 

Kind of funny how these unquestionably great QB's like Russell and Rodgers have LV on their short list of places they want to land.... you know, with Gruden and Mayock at the helm which if you listen to some Raider fans are horrible, no nothing and no one wants to play for them..... kind of odd, because, it seems, that some Raider fans just may be overly biased in their poo poo views. 
My bad.... I think I read that wrong.... I think it was the third overall they wanted and some more. 

That is different. 17 plus a slew of other value. I will stick with Carr. 

But my other point stands. 

While I may not have thought it was best idea for Raiders, I didn't want him in division:  

Cecil Lammey

@CecilLammey

19m.

@markschlereth

on @1043TheFan

NOW says #Broncos are not taking a QB in the #NFLDraft because they are close to trading for Aaron Rodgers per his sources. "As close to a done deal as it can be."

While I may not have thought it was best idea for Raiders, I didn't want him in division:  

Cecil Lammey

@CecilLammey

19m.

@markschlereth

on @1043TheFan

NOW says #Broncos are not taking a QB in the #NFLDraft because they are close to trading for Aaron Rodgers per his sources. "As close to a done deal as it can be."
That division would be brutal for the Raiders. 

Cecil Lammey

@CecilLammey

19m.

@markschlereth

on @1043TheFan

That would SUCK

So far so good!!  Parsons may be available   :excited:

and i hope the stupid ### donkeys did mortgage their future, and traded everything for Rodgers. 

So far so good!!  Parsons may be available   :excited:

and i hope the stupid ### donkeys did mortgage their future, and traded everything for Rodgers. 
Long term it would be good but short term it would suck. Rodgers on the Donkeys makes them a lwadinge SB competitor for sure. Having two of those in our division will hurt.

I knew all the Rodgers talk was a bunch of bull ####. 

For the raiders needs, this draft is unfolding nicely. Really hope someone trades up for a qb. Let’s go hoodie!

Users who are viewing this thread