Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2021 Las Vegas Raiders - Grudenless

1 hour ago, Faust said:

Rodgers for a 3rd rounder? Yes. As much as I back Carr.... Rodgers is an all time great and has many years left. 

Kind of funny how these unquestionably great QB's like Russell and Rodgers have LV on their short list of places they want to land.... you know, with Gruden and Mayock at the helm which if you listen to some Raider fans are horrible, no nothing and no one wants to play for them..... kind of odd, because, it seems, that some Raider fans just may be overly biased in their poo poo views. 

• Like 1

Just now, Chadstroma said:

Rodgers for a 3rd rounder? Yes. As much as I back Carr.... Rodgers is an all time great and has many years left. 

Kind of funny how these unquestionably great QB's like Russell and Rodgers have LV on their short list of places they want to land.... you know, with Gruden and Mayock at the helm which if you listen to some Raider fans are horrible, no nothing and no one wants to play for them..... kind of odd, because, it seems, that some Raider fans just may be overly biased in their poo poo views. 

My bad.... I think I read that wrong.... I think it was the third overall they wanted and some more. 

That is different. 17 plus a slew of other value. I will stick with Carr. 

But my other point stands. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Chadstroma said:

I thought it was for the 3rd overall pick, not a 3rd rounder. 

?

My bad.... I think I read that wrong.... I think it was the third overall they wanted and some more. 

That is different. 17 plus a slew of other value. I will stick with Carr. 

But my other point stands. 

Ah - you caught it just as I was posting 

• Like 1

Just now, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I thought it was for the 3rd overall pick, not a 3rd rounder. 

?

Yea.... I think I read it wrong..... I was like "wow, why in the hell did the Niners not jump on that?!" now it makes sense. 

Rodgers is awesome but he is older and they were asking the 3rd overall and "more"

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

as crazy as it sounds, i'll pass on rodgers.  way too many other holes to fill.  and the trade would only create more holes.

I don’t think it’s realistic regardless. If the Niners want him, that 1.03 is a trade chip the Raiders can’t realistically compete with. 

• Like 2

While I may not have thought it was best idea for Raiders, I didn't want him in division:  

Cecil Lammey

@CecilLammey

19m.

@markschlereth

on @1043TheFan

NOW says #Broncos are not taking a QB in the #NFLDraft because they are close to trading for Aaron Rodgers per his sources. "As close to a done deal as it can be."

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Hot Sauce Guy said:

I don’t think it’s realistic regardless. If the Niners want him, that 1.03 is a trade chip the Raiders can’t realistically compete with. 

Sounds like things are heating up with Denver. 

maybe the Niners said F it. 

20 minutes ago, raidergil said:

While I may not have thought it was best idea for Raiders, I didn't want him in division:  

Cecil Lammey

@CecilLammey

19m.

@markschlereth

on @1043TheFan

NOW says #Broncos are not taking a QB in the #NFLDraft because they are close to trading for Aaron Rodgers per his sources. "As close to a done deal as it can be."

That division would be brutal for the Raiders. 

30 minutes ago, raidergil said:

Cecil Lammey

@CecilLammey

19m.

@markschlereth

on @1043TheFan

That would SUCK

11 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

So far so good!!  Parsons may be available  :excited:

and i hope the stupid ### donkeys did mortgage their future, and traded everything for Rodgers. 

Long term it would be good but short term it would suck. Rodgers on the Donkeys makes them a lwadinge SB competitor for sure. Having two of those in our division will hurt.

13 minutes ago, DA RAIDERS said:

I knew all the Rodgers talk was a bunch of bull ####. 

For the raiders needs, this draft is unfolding nicely. Really hope someone trades up for a qb. Let’s go hoodie!

Bears just did

• Like 1

Except Cowboys.... going to be D..... I think taking Parsons is...... yup, they did

My daughter interrupted me when I was typing and as I was trying to finish they announced. lol

Just now, DocHolliday said:

F.  F.   F.   There goes Parsons.  

I knew it. Cowboys NEEDED D pretty much everywhere. One thing that the Cowboys do pretty often is take BPA regardless of need but in this case they needed him and prob the best defensive player period. 

2 minutes ago, Chadstroma said:

I knew it. Cowboys NEEDED D pretty much everywhere. One thing that the Cowboys do pretty often is take BPA regardless of need but in this case they needed him and prob the best defensive player period. 

Yep.  Parsons is likely ROY on D.  

• Hankmoody changed the title to 2021 Las Vegas Raiders ☠ - Grudenless
  • FBG Moderator changed the title to 2021 Las Vegas Raiders - Grudenless