What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

College Hoops - March Madness 2021 to be held entirely in Indianapolis (1 Viewer)

So instead of regional venues they decided to turn it into one huge potential superspreader event?

Happy they are moving forward with this but so sad I can't be in attendance. This has been a thing for me and my son for over 20 years. I just checked and from 2000-2019 we attended over 200 March madness games. One First Four, twenty seven 1st/2nd rd pods and the last 20 East Regional. 2015 was our pinnacle when we hit the first 4 in Dayton, both 1st/2nd rd. pods in Pittsburgh and Columbus and the East Region Semi's and Finals in Syracuse.

Last year we had tickets to the 6 games in the Albany 1st/2nd round pod and Delta VIP Box seats at MSG for the East region semi's and finals. 😭

As an aside, I got to see Ja Morant twice in 2019 at Hartford's pod and Zion twice at the East Regional's in DC, pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread