What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

***OFFICIAL 2020 OFFENSE/DEFENSE CONTEST PLAYOFF EDITION*** WEEK 1! (1 Viewer)

Deamon

Footballguy
Thanks again to @bro1ncos for doing the reg season, I'll once again fire up the playoff one now!   New people welcome!  If you haven't played this yet and want in, just post your picks and the scores will be tallied.

Same Rules as Regular season.  Pick a team each week that you think will score the most, and a defense that will allow the least points against.  The difference is your score for the week.  Teams can only be selected ONCE during the first 3 rounds, so choose strategically!!!!

Everyone should still be able to pick one team's offense and one team's defense in the Conference Championship weekend (as you'll have only have used 2 offenses and 2 defenses to that point).

Super Bowl will reset and we will use halves and everyone will get to pick one of the teams' offensive halves and defensive halves (for example:  Ravens 2nd half offense and Saints 1st half defense).  So you do NOT need to save your super bowl teams as the super bowl resets.  No one should run out of teams to use, it hasn't happened in past years.

Here we go!!

@32 Counter Pass @Pip's Invitation @J Rod @Rubi @QuizGuy66 @Riff Raff @cdwood @Ardbeg4ever @ffmail4me @bro1ncos @frigid5 @IHEARTFF @heckmanm @Neil Beaufort Zod @Gally @needanap @RealReactions @da_budman @-OZ- @I-ROK @Arodin @The General @Interseptopus @Franknbeans @Hot Sauce Guy @dcham77 @The Scorpion @Obie Wan @Caesar @Faust @Gottabesweet @Dope @jtp1982 @Maggot Brain @TheWinz @kutta

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll start us off.  Again if you make changes, please delete the post and remake a new one down below, do NOT edit.

Used O:  None
Used D :  None

Week 1: 
Offense: BUFFALO
Defense: TAMPA BAY

Week 1 games/teams to choose from:

Saturday
Colts at Bills
Rams at Seahawks
Buccaneers at Football Team

Sunday
Ravens at Titans
Bears at Saints
Browns at Steelers

Thanks for the invite. After blowing the playoffs in my leagues...i left FF from week 13 on so i ditched the other contest.

OK...

Offense = Buffalo Bills

Defense = New Orleans Saints

Good luck to everyone

@Deamon I'm unclear on something - if I pick a team defense this week does that make their offense ineligible later? Vice versa? Or is that NFL team scratched off (until the SB) for either?

@Deamon I'm unclear on something - if I pick a team defense this week does that make their offense ineligible later? Vice versa? Or is that NFL team scratched off (until the SB) for either?
Nope it's the same as the regular season one, so if you use saints O today, you can still use their D another week!

Used:

Offense: None

Defense: None

Week 1:

Offense: New Orleans Saints

Defense: Seattle Seahawks

Used Offense: none
Used Defense: none

Wildcard Round:

Offense - The Titans of Tennessee
Defense - The Buccaneers of Tampa Bay

@TheWinz style royalties to follow - looks like my Titans vs your Ravens for the early lead 

Users who are viewing this thread