What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Philadelphia Eagles - Queued up a playlist of our greatest zits throughout the season for final game (8 Viewers)

Not too happy about the 2 ACL injuries he's had but can't argue with the pedigree. We needed a replacement for Kelce. This is probably his last year.
yeah, but you have to think they have done extensive look into it.

really was hoping to get some excitement on the defense with JOK or Barmore though..... Ojulari would have been exciting too

Him tearing an ACL isn’t gonna sit well with people either and I get that. This isn’t a skill guy like Sidney Jones though. If he can play at a high level at both guard spots and center that’s a good get at 37 given Kelce and Brooks’ age. 

Landon Dickerson college injuries:

2016: Torn right ACL (season ending)
2017: Ankle (season ending)
2018: Ankle (medical redshirt, season ending)
2020: Torn left ACL (took a snap in title game
And everyone knows what a great medical staff we have and our success with limiting injuries...

Him tearing an ACL isn’t gonna sit well with people either and I get that. This isn’t a skill guy like Sidney Jones though. If he can play at a high level at both guard spots and center that’s a good get at 37 given Kelce and Brooks’ age. 
Not a skill guy but his injuries (both ACLs and tightrope surgery on both ankles) are to key body parts for a big OL. He’s basically a cyborg with the whole lower half of his body having been repaired  :lmao:

To me it’s more the collective history of three season ending injuries, but let’s hope that changes.

edit: from noid post above, that’s four (count ‘em) season ending injuries.  Good pick to take over from Brooks I guess. 

Last edited by a moderator:
To me it’s more the collective history of three season ending injuries, but let’s hope that changes.

edit: from noid post above, that’s four (count ‘em) season ending injuries.  Good pick to take over from Brooks I guess. 
To me, you just can't take this chance with the Eagles recent injury history.

The value overall seems appropriate, so I don't wanna hate on it....just hard to love it

To me, you just can't take this chance with the Eagles recent injury history.

The value overall seems appropriate, so I don't wanna hate on it....just hard to love it
I understand and I definitely don’t love it but I’m ok with it, for now. You got the 1A, B or C WR and a top 2-3 center/guard potentially. The value seems fine with me and if he’s good to go he looks like he can be dominant. 

I'm ok with moving back a little, but surprised they didn't net more (value is fine to me, but teams overpay all the time to move up)

So 4 in the 6th now and 8 total tomorrow 
This year is a weird year for those picks since more players than usual seemed to stay in school rather than come out, and you’re not going to get many starters, but it does a couple of things.

1. Rebuilds depth and this is important.  This team might only have 40 or so roster worthy players right now.
  2. increases the chances of hitting on someone who can be a contributing role player, rather than just depth.  You might even get a starter out of one of those.
they’re not in the position this year where most of those guys won’t make the team because there just aren’t spots available.

Howie must be planning to use all 4 of our 6th round picks on CBs and hope one of them hits. 
i was hoping he was planning on OL in the late rounds. they seem to hit good on OL in the late picks, happy to try a few fliers and see if they have a potential to develop or not

Users who are viewing this thread