What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Philadelphia Eagles - Queued up a playlist of our greatest zits throughout the season for final game (3 Viewers)

Agree with this, not mad, but...  I would have liked to let Dallas take whomever, hope NY takes Smith and then trade down like the Giants just did for another 1st.  4 firsts next year would have been nice.    
I agree. Would have loved a haul like that for pick 12....and Fields would have still been there

Thank God they didn't create another QB controversy. Wouldn't have minded a bunch of other positions. But a  Heisman WR works too.

If Smith is Smith...then he'll be an elite playmaker.

Hurts will have a year to play with some talent...you hope Reagor and Goddard take another step.  If they struggle this upcoming year; then the problem will more than likely be Hurts.   If Hurts is bad...they'll get a high pick...and they'll have that and the IND and MIA pick to get a QB.

They're better then they were this morning for this season...and they're in an excellent position regardless of how they do this year for this night next year.  

but the drop from smith to who we get at pick 20 could be significant.
But it’s not like we’re a Smith away from winning. I mean, he better be good. But they just need solid pieces across the board. 3 (4) 1st rounders would have been huge. Lot of draft capital to trade up next year. 

Last edited by a moderator:
So who's are day 2 targets?   Keep the bama drafting going.   Dylan Moses?   Landon Dickerson?

Guess we need cb really badly though.....

Would you guys have moved back with the Bears all the way to 20 if we had the shot?
No, mainly because we already did the MIA trade to gain a 1. If we hadn’t already done that, and got that offer while at 12, maybe.

We’ll see who is in the board at 20 soon, which might make it even more clear.  

Thought on Davis MIlls? Waldman has him in his top tier.....Wilson in his second tier.

Where might he be available?

No....I am NOT sold on our current QB.

Thought on Davis MIlls? Waldman has him in his top tier.....Wilson in his second tier.

At this point I'd rather wait until next year to get our QB.  I'm over day 2 QB's.

What’s the point? Unless you are that sold on Mills? Just create more controversy. They ain’t winning the super bowl next year. Give hurts a fair shake. If he sucks, we are either drafting top 5 or trading the house for a QB. Why I wouldn’t mind stockpiling firsts next year. 

What’s the point? Unless you are that sold on Mills? Just create more controversy. They ain’t winning the super bowl next year. Give hurts a fair shake. If he sucks, we are either drafting top 5 or trading the house for a QB. Why I wouldn’t mind stockpiling firsts next year. 
Not that sold on Mills...that much NOT sold on Hurts. 

-  WR in back-back 1st rounds
- Traded up, with Justin Fields on the board, to take a former teammate to Jalen Hurts
- Brought in Hurts' old coach
- Used the 3rd round pick in Wentz trade to move up.

Howie is locked in on Hurts.

:(

-  WR in back-back 1st rounds
- Traded up, with Justin Fields on the board, to take a former teammate to Jalen Hurts
- Brought in Hurts' old coach
- Used the 3rd round pick in Wentz trade to move up.

Howie is locked in on Hurts.

:(
We'll hold.on now. We did bring in Flacco...😐

No, mainly because we already did the MIA trade to gain a 1. If we hadn’t already done that, and got that offer while at 12, maybe.

We’ll see who is in the board at 20 soon, which might make it even more clear.  
We could have had Paye at pick 20.  Weird he's sliding.

I hope we have some shifty CBs. Toney is a joystick dream. I really hate the Giants taking him here. Now I got to tell my one Giants fan FE manager his guys made a good pick  :wall:
A borderline first round talent at 20 isn’t good value. Won’t matter much if he hits but not like a top 10 talent falling to them. 

I hope we have some shifty CBs. Toney is a joystick dream. I really hate the Giants taking him here. Now I got to tell my one Giants fan FE manager his guys made a good pick  :wall:
Terrible value there. He's one of five or six similar in quality WR prospects....the deepest position in this draft. No reason to spend a 1 on him....and I'm not hating on the player. In another year #20 might make sense

Terrible value there. He's one of five or six similar in quality WR prospects....the deepest position in this draft. No reason to spend a 1 on him....and I'm not hating on the player. In another year #20 might make sense
Shocked they didn't take Paye.  They were mocked Paye at 11 quite a bit, and could have had him at 20 while gathering all those extra picks.  Then he goes one pick after.  Odd.

So who's are day 2 targets?   Keep the bama drafting going.   Dylan Moses?   Landon Dickerson?

Guess we need cb really badly though.....
Asante Samuel Jr, Kyle Trask, Jevonta Williams, Kylian Hill, Terrence Marshall Tute Atwell, Tamorrion Terry, Gregory Rousseau, Carlos Basham, Jamin Davis, Jabril Cox (Probably best OLB in draft if he went to D1 school all 4 yrs), Eric Stokes, Trevon Moehring if he's not selected in 1st),  Talanoa Hufanga, and Hamsah Nasirildeen who I did a write up for on last years thread as someone to watch before he hurt himself. Would probably be a top day 2 safety who can play nickel LB and Slot if he hadn't torn his ACL late the year before 

Users who are viewing this thread