What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Philadelphia Eagles - Queued up a playlist of our greatest zits throughout the season for final game (9 Viewers)

Leaked, not confirmed.  Seems legit though.

1. @ ATL
2. VS SF
3. @ DAL (MNF)
4. VS KC
5. @ CAR
6. VS TB (TNF)
7. @ LV
8. @ DET
9. VS LAC
10. @ DEN
11. VS NO
12. @ NYG
13. @ NYJ
14. BYE
15. VS WAS
16. VS NYG
17. @ WAS
18. VS DAL

There's a decent chance we are 0-6 heading into Vegas.  Was going to go to that Vegas game but heard the cheapest seat in the house is going to be $600+.  Would be a $3k trip with flights/hotels/tickets/spending money, so we'll see.

1. @ ATL
2. VS SF
3. @ DAL (MNF)
4. VS KC
5. @ CAR
6. VS TB (TNF)
7. @ LV
8. @ DET
9. VS LAC
10. @ DEN
11. VS NO
12. @ NYG
13. @ NYJ
14. BYE
15. VS WAS
16. VS NYG
17. @ WAS
18. VS DAL
I think a 2-4 start is reasonable here. Really hate that week 14 bye. Screws fantasy leagues a ton.

Doesn't screw fantasy at all.  Fantasy playoffs will be weeks 15, 16, and 17.
It screws it for having equal scheduling. 13 was the perfect amount of regular season games, at least for 10-team leagues. Play everyone in divisions 2 times, everyone outside 1 time. 

There probably will be a fair fix, that is just alluding me at the moment, but as a Commish, I'm already dreading scheduling complaints. We had been planning on just keeping the championship in week 16.

1. @ ATL
2. VS SF
3. @ DAL (MNF)
4. VS KC
5. @ CAR
6. VS TB (TNF)
7. @ LV
8. @ DET
9. VS LAC
10. @ DEN
11. VS NO
12. @ NYG
13. @ NYJ
14. BYE
15. VS WAS
16. VS NYG
17. @ WAS
18. VS DAL
If legit, they don't get on a plane after Week 10.

It screws it for having equal scheduling. 13 was the perfect amount of regular season games, at least for 10-team leagues. Play everyone in divisions 2 times, everyone outside 1 time. 

There probably will be a fair fix, that is just alluding me at the moment, but as a Commish, I'm already dreading scheduling complaints. We had been planning on just keeping the championship in week 16.
To each their own, but this would be a huge mistake IMO.  The vast majority of leagues (10/10 of mine) will be moving to a 17 game schedule with taking week 18 off.  All site rankings, etc will be based on week 17 Championship games.  Many people draft with playoff matchups in mind across multiple leagues and try to target the same players across numerous leagues and that would screw with it.

Week 14 is just another regular season week now, so byes then are fine for fantasy imo.

There's a decent chance we are 0-6 heading into Vegas.  Was going to go to that Vegas game but heard the cheapest seat in the house is going to be $600+.  Would be a $3k trip with flights/hotels/tickets/spending money, so we'll see.
Seriously?  Was hoping to go to the Vegas game but $600+ a little steep for tickets. 

Eh, maybe go anyway and try and get some last minute tix or just go watch at Circa...

Seriously?  Was hoping to go to the Vegas game but $600+ a little steep for tickets. 

Eh, maybe go anyway and try and get some last minute tix or just go watch at Circa...
Stub Hub will allow listings for all games as soon as the schedules are officially released tonight. You'll be able to get an idea soon, but keep in mind prices are always sky high the first day because there's not a lot of inventory yet, but they will usually settle down some in the next few weeks, but the post-COVID effect may throw things off. Best bet is to try to grab tickets when LV does their on-sale to the public release in the next month or so. If you strike out, then see what the market looks like. Or, check out travel packages from Green Legion or Phans of Philly, that include tickets. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Was looking at Eagels / Panthers in Charlotte....  est $232 for marginal seats....  Not on my budget!  

How did this ever happen?  The prices are not worth the event!  TV offers better comfort / view! 

Was looking at Eagels / Panthers in Charlotte....  est $232 for marginal seats....  Not on my budget!  

How did this ever happen?  The prices are not worth the event!  TV offers better comfort / view! 
We have season tix in Philly and face is around $100 per and demand moves the price up from there.  I was just hoping that us sucking this year would lead to cheaper tix at games I was thinking of traveling to LV (and maybe CAR).

[Oldmanrant]I agree that prices are getting pretty high to go to these games.  If I take my kids that's 4 tix and $400+ even at face for us not taking into account any other costs to attend.[/Oldmanrant]  That's why I'm glad we've had minor league sports move into the area.  Good experience but much cheaper and much closer.

We have season tix in Philly and face is around $100 per and demand moves the price up from there.  I was just hoping that us sucking this year would lead to cheaper tix at games I was thinking of traveling to LV (and maybe CAR).

[Oldmanrant]I agree that prices are getting pretty high to go to these games.  If I take my kids that's 4 tix and $400+ even at face for us not taking into account any other costs to attend.[/Oldmanrant]  That's why I'm glad we've had minor league sports move into the area.  Good experience but much cheaper and much closer.
Agree completely.  I hit a few Durham Bulls games each year.  $8/tix are great!  

It's hard to predict wins, because so much will depend on Hurts. If he plays well, I could see 7-8 wins.  If not, we're back in the 3-4 range.

It's hard to predict wins, because so much will depend on Hurts. If he plays well, I could see 7-8 wins.  If not, we're back in the 3-4 range.
Which is fine. If he sucks, were getting another QB. If he's good, then that solves the position for at least 2-3 years. 

New jersey numbers officially announced (in addition to Jalen Hurts moving to #1 earlier):

2 - Darius Slay

6 - DeVonta Smith

14 - Kenny Gainwell

17 - Khalil Tate

24 - Jordan Howard

27 - Zech McPhearson

30 - JaCoby Stevens

34 - Kerryon Johnson

39 - Elijah Riley

48 - Patrick Johnson

51 - Landon Dickerson

56 - Isaac Seumalo

75 - Tarron Jackson

90 - Marlon Tuipulotu

93 - Milton Williams
Nothing surprising. Net year is when I think we'll see a lot of major number changes but I was hoping Slay would go back to 2. 

Yeah you're closer to Vegas then I am and I was thinking of a trip but probably not now after what you said it might cost for you. Flight more expensive for me too 

I could see 2-4 going into Vegas. Maybe Beat SF and Carolina. Maybe we squeak out a week 1 victory. All I know is I hope I'm drafting Kyle Pitts because that week 1 match up could be problematic for the Eagles D. 

Stub Hub will allow listings for all games as soon as the schedules are officially released tonight. You'll be able to get an idea soon, but keep in mind prices are always sky high the first day because there's not a lot of inventory yet, but they will usually settle down some in the next few weeks, but the post-COVID effect may throw things off. Best bet is to try to grab tickets when LV does their on-sale to the public release in the next month or so. If you strike out, then see what the market looks like. Or, check out travel packages from Green Legion or Phans of Philly, that include tickets. 
I've been trying to get Phillies tickets for a friend of mine and I. Cheapest ticket higher level is almost $40 right now. 2 Years ago I was able to get tickets lower level for 25. Pandim really has messed with pricing. A lot of people who buy in bulk or season ticket holders are also trying to make up for money lost last year as I'm sure are the teams themselves 

I could see 2-4 going into Vegas. Maybe Beat SF and Carolina. Maybe we squeak out a week 1 victory. All I know is I hope I'm drafting Kyle Pitts because that week 1 match up could be problematic for the Eagles D. 
Calling it now: Pitts is doubled all game, Hayden Hurst scores 3 TDs. 

Post Covid plays a part. I was thinking about this when the Pandemic was in full swing last year. I figured when things opened back up and fans could attend prices would be ridiculously high. Tried to get Tickets for the Union match a few nights ago and ticket that cost me post pandemic at $20 was gonna cost like $55. 

lol, we all know that even saying it now and expecting a poor win season  -if we have a 4 win season , Philly fans will be calling for the heads of coach and gm.

Teams playing 4 games with only 17 days separating the first game and the fourth game:

Eagles

[end of list]
18 days is the norm for most teams leading up to their Thursday game, but it's because we play on MNF at the start of our stretch that knocks off that extra day. 

I don't mind trading that 1 day disadvantage for the other advantages the overall schedule gives us:

• We're the first team in the SB era (1966 - present) to not have to travel via plane for 8 straight weeks
  • Those 8 weeks are also the final 8 weeks of the season
  • We play 0 teams this year that are coming off any extended rest; every team we play will have had 6 days rest, or less
  • No stretch of 3 straight road games (which we had to do twice in the last 4 seasons)

Tanner9919 said:
seems like a murderers row of run defenses, I suppose this sinks Miles Sanders in 2021? 
I'm a little lower on Miles this year for many reasons.

1. Sirianni using our new rookie RB in a Hines roll.
2. KJ coming in on 3rd downs likely.
3. Hurts taking more run plays away than Carson did.
4. Not likely a prolific offense that will have us inside the 5 yard line as often
5. Crowded RB room with surely 4 of them on the roster
6. Potentially weak/injured OL which might have him blocking more on pass plays instead of being open for screens.

babydemon90 said:
lol, we all know that even saying it now and expecting a poor win season  -if we have a 4 win season , Philly fans will be calling for the heads of coach and gm.
4 wins, early draft pick, Howie fired is my dream scenario.  Has to happen before (if) the team gets good again, or Howie is like "No, I am awesome and every idea I have is great."

Note: By dream scenario, I'm assuming there is a 7 win ceiling given this roster.

4 wins, early draft pick, Howie fired is my dream scenario.  Has to happen before (if) the team gets good again, or Howie is like "No, I am awesome and every idea I have is great."

Note: By dream scenario, I'm assuming there is a 7 win ceiling given this roster.
I've seen some predictions saying we will be in it for the division heading into week 18.  I don't see it.  Our div might be bad, but it won't be as bad as last year.  One of the three other teams will be a 9-10 win team guaranteed.

I say our ceiling is 9-8 but that's very unlikely.  Floor is 3-14 but also unlikely.

I'll give us 5 or 6 wins.

Thinking about taking my 10 year old to his first game this season, any recommendations on any ways to do cool stuff I’ve heard about but never been able to afford to do like getting  on field pregame, where to sit to see players/get autographs pregame etc. Probably all unrealistic but thought I would ask. 😂

Thinking about taking my 10 year old to his first game this season, any recommendations on any ways to do cool stuff I’ve heard about but never been able to afford to do like getting  on field pregame, where to sit to see players/get autographs pregame etc. Probably all unrealistic but thought I would ask. 😂
Check out this guide especially if it's your first time going, too, or you haven't been in a long time. Lots of tips, including getting him a "My First Game" certificate. As for your other questions:

• Most field passes during games are given to randomly selected season ticket members, come with owning a suite, or are given to corporate sponsors or other VIPs. So they are very difficult to find/buy on the secondary market for games. The field passes are sponsored by Santander Bank and there is usually a giveaway booth/tent in the Headhouse Plaza before games where they give away pairs of field passes as part of the prizes in their "pick a random ping pong ball out of this big hopper" game. If the Eagles do an open practice or two like they have in previous years where entry is free (or a $10 donation to the Eagles Autism Foundation), you could have another option. The most recent time they did it (2019) you could choose an additional donation ($25) and it got you field access.
  • Open practices are also the best chance to get player autographs, as most of the players walk around the outer field and sign for people that are in the first row of seats in the lower level sections. During games, it's not as common for players to stop and sign before or after games, but it sometimes happens and the best place to be is in the front rows of sections of 106 & 107, which are above and to the side of the Eagles locker room tunnel. Even if you don't have seats there, or anywhere in the lower bowl, during warm-ups you can usually wander down to the first rows of any section to stand and watch warm-ups up close.
  • If you splurge on Club Level seats it's definitely an "upgraded" experience, but not quite VIP. You get access to the climate controlled lounge and there is usually one, sometimes two, former players that set up at a table signing autographs before the game. If you just have regular seats, there's also usually a former Eagle doing a signing before the game in the Headhouse Plaza, usually in the big Miller Lite tent.

Check out this guide especially if it's your first time going, too, or you haven't been in a long time. Lots of tips, including getting him a "My First Game" certificate. As for your other questions:

• Most field passes during games are given to randomly selected season ticket members, come with owning a suite, or are given to corporate sponsors or other VIPs. So they are very difficult to find/buy on the secondary market for games. The field passes are sponsored by Santander Bank and there is usually a giveaway booth/tent in the Headhouse Plaza before games where they give away pairs of field passes as part of the prizes in their "pick a random ping pong ball out of this big hopper" game. If the Eagles do an open practice or two like they have in previous years where entry is free (or a $10 donation to the Eagles Autism Foundation), you could have another option. The most recent time they did it (2019) you could choose an additional donation ($25) and it got you field access.
  • Open practices are also the best chance to get player autographs, as most of the players walk around the outer field and sign for people that are in the first row of seats in the lower level sections. During games, it's not as common for players to stop and sign before or after games, but it sometimes happens and the best place to be is in the front rows of sections of 106 & 107, which are above and to the side of the Eagles locker room tunnel. Even if you don't have seats there, or anywhere in the lower bowl, during warm-ups you can usually wander down to the first rows of any section to stand and watch warm-ups up close.
  • If you splurge on Club Level seats it's definitely an "upgraded" experience, but not quite VIP. You get access to the climate controlled lounge and there is usually one, sometimes two, former players that set up at a table signing autographs before the game. If you just have regular seats, there's also usually a former Eagle doing a signing before the game in the Headhouse Plaza, usually in the big Miller Lite tent.
Noid this is great info, much appreciated! It’s for his 10th bday so want to make it special. An open practice would be awesome. 

babydemon90 said:
Blame Sports radio for that. It amazes me how much influence on this town those nobody jabronies have on the fans 

So anyone know where I can buy a white dovonta smith jersey?   Doesn't seem they sell white for anybody really.  I can do a custom but it's 40 more.    Any ideas?

Hypothetically, if we were to trade for Deshawn Watson, what trade assets would you feel is a good deal?  I feel like All 3 firsts next year (assuming the Colts pick is a first) is too high, we need at least one of those to continue to build.

Hypothetically, if we were to trade for Deshawn Watson, what trade assets would you feel is a good deal?  I feel like All 3 firsts next year (assuming the Colts pick is a first) is too high, we need at least one of those to continue to build.
How about pass on him? Certainly wouldn't give more then a 4 for him right this moment.

I can tell you I don't wanna have to rout for him!

How about pass on him? Certainly wouldn't give more then a 4 for him right this moment.

I can tell you I don't wanna have to rout for him!
It's looking very likely (I give it over 75%) that he settles this case, is punished for by the league for some portion of this year (1 to 17 games... probably closer to the latter), and is back ready to roll for week 1 next year.

Definitely would give more than a 4 given the above scenario.  But wouldn't give up all 3 1sts.

I'd hold Houston hostage. They made this mess. Give them a 2nd and call it a day. 

So anyone know where I can buy a white dovonta smith jersey?   Doesn't seem they sell white for anybody really.  I can do a custom but it's 40 more.    Any ideas?
I got mine off DHgate.com for under $30. Not really sure anywhere else they'd sell a small. Have you tried like Fansided and stuff like that

Users who are viewing this thread