What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Philadelphia Eagles - Queued up a playlist of our greatest zits throughout the season for final game (7 Viewers)

So what are we doing for our 3rd QB option?  Bring in Foles!  Nothing like the young kid having 2 Super Bowl MVP QB's behind him in the rotation.  But hey, Howie loves to suck the confidence out of his starting QB, so maybe he will.
Might as well make it a full circus and bring in 2 more QBs and have CK and Tebow as well. 

See, that is just the tip of the iceberg.  That comment I posted above reads like a man who believes he has a chance to start which would also justify his deal and incentives.  
He also made a comment that he was here to compete for the job and what's the point of signing on with a team if you aren't gonna compete. 

The OC and QB coach are attending Zach Wilson's pro day today.

I've seen people taking that to mean they are sure they will take a QB at #6 ("See, they are doing their homework!), and just as many people saying this means they are surely not taking a QB at #6 ("See, they aren't even sending the HC or Howie!) 🙃

“But in ‘22 we may have 3 first round picks”

I may care later but not now. 
I think maybe they realized they need to hit the reset button.  Suck next year and get another high pick.  Could grab top 10 talents the next two years in the trenches, then grab our QB in 2022 when we have 3 1sts.

They need far more than a stud receiver. There are going to be great players all over at 12 - cornerback, parsons, receivers too. I think the first round is very deep this year as far as impact players go. 

They need far more than a stud receiver. There are going to be great players all over at 12 - cornerback, parsons, receivers too. I think the first round is very deep this year as far as impact players go. 
ya.  Unprecedented draft year with the top 8 players almost a lock to all be offensive players.

“But in ‘22 we may have 3 first round picks”

I may care later but not now. 
You've often used that trade calculator thing right?  How was the value of our trade back?  Compared to Miamis?

Trying to figure out if 12 to 6 is a bigger or smaller jump than 6 to 3.

They got one extra pick. You passed on what SHOULD be a stud into Maybeville for another Maybeville type player next year. 

Also pretty sure a lock Howie’s back for longer too. 

I like this deal more if it happened on Draft Night.

The 6th pick...with SF scrambling to get up to #3 (presumably for a QB) might have made teams more desparate on draft night.  

Here’s what we can guarantee will happen now:

1. Whoever gets picked at 6 will be a super star

2. Cowboys and Giants will end up with guys we were mocked to get and they’ll also be good. 

I'm ok with the deal. We move up on a later round pick and get an extra first next year. In the mean time, we'll still get a very good player at 12. Smith and Waddle being mocked in that range lately. 

I like this deal more if it happened on Draft Night.

The 6th pick...with SF scrambling to get up to #3 (presumably for a QB) might have made teams more desparate on draft night.  

100% why not see who’s there? The answer is  this—Our GM evaluated the board and determined no one was worth being picked at 6
Who is going to trade up to #6 with the top 4 QB's already off the board?

Rap:

Rephrasing an earlier tweet for clarity: Early on in the draft prospect, the #Eagles felt Zach Wilson was a strong prospect, but for where they are, they felt moving back and collecting a future 1st rounder was a better way to build a team.

Miami's. Break out the Tua voodoo dolls to go along with the Wentz candles. We have a lot of rooting interests this season.
At first I was preying it was SF's.  But I guess there's a chance they both could end up around the 9-10 win area next year.

We can probably get the guy at 12 that we would want at 9.

Losing to Wash just gained us a 1st round pick next year.  Nice.

As a WFT fan it is alarming the amount of picks you all are getting.  Howie is doing a great job.  Excellent job by Howie stock piling all these picks and not losing anything significant clearing $50M in payroll.

Users who are viewing this thread