Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

2021 Philadelphia Eagles - If that’s what the coaching staff came up with after 10 days to prepare, the game after our bye is going to be hideous.


Recommended Posts

I woke up in excruciating back pain at 6 AM this morning. Took something plus heat feel much better but missed the 10AM ticket. Luckily my friend got Field passes both day. Does anyone know what that includes though? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, DJackson10 said:

I'm more so wondering because Fields has the highest bust rate out of any QB. I think the Bears fans will be buying a different guys jersey in 4-5 yrs time again 

I don’t know, Fields seems as good of a bet as any QB not named Lawrence to be successful. He’s also getting a boost because he’s a very well known college player, was drafted from Big Ten into Big Ten country. Plus there are certainly a huge amount of Ohio transplants in Chicago. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Ilov80s said:

I don’t know, Fields seems as good of a bet as any QB not named Lawrence to be successful. He’s also getting a boost because he’s a very well known college player, was drafted from Big Ten into Big Ten country. Plus there are certainly a huge amount of Ohio transplants in Chicago. 

Totally forgot about the Ohio Transplants in Chicago Not sure how I forget that being a Bulls fan and all the Lebron/Ohio fans I've come across online and in person from Chicago. 

My issue (Seems like a lot of experts think the same way) with Lawerence is he's very inconsistent as a starter. He's a guy who looked like the best QB in college some weeks then there's weeks he looked like he shouldn't touch the field. No inbetween. He's from OSU and I haven't trusted a QB from there in yrs and he has issues diagnosing coverages. We'll see but I wouldn't be surprised either if 3 to 4 other QBs not Named Lawerence are more successful then him. I'm just glad this isn't the Eagles problem to worry about right now. Go in with Hurts see what he can do and we have the draft capital to draft a guy next year too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, DJackson10 said:

I'm more so wondering because Fields has the highest bust rate out of any QB. I think the Bears fans will be buying a different guys jersey in 4-5 yrs time again 

When your team drafts a promising QB, you're not thinking "hmm he might bust, maybe I won't buy a jersey"

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Deamon said:

When your team drafts a promising QB, you're not thinking "hmm he might bust, maybe I won't buy a jersey"

Maybe I'm different because I'm not going out right away and buying a jersey of a Rookie I'm not sold on yet. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, DJackson10 said:

Maybe I'm different because I'm not going out right away and buying a jersey of a Rookie I'm not sold on yet. 

I mean you also bought the jersey of one of the worst starting QB's in the league last year, so I would think you would understand being hopeful the guy you are rooting for succeeds...

I'd say its more likely Fields is starting for Chicago in 4 years then it is Wentz is starting for the Colts in 4 years.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
11 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Hey @The Noid or anyone else familiar with the stadium, if you get front row in the end zone (section 110) you aren’t really front row as their are club seats in between right?

Depends how you look at it. Yes, Row 1 in section 110 is the very first row of the section and nothing directly in front of your view of the field. But, on the field there is a single row of about 50 "Tunnel Club" premium seats. But for the purposes of sitting in Row 1 of 110, they are more under/below you, than in front of you.

You're still essentially front row. 

They added a bunch of "field level" premium sections in the last couple of years (green and yellow rectangles on this chart) that put most of the lower level 1st rows in the same boat. Yes, there's technically seats closer to the action than you, but all down below you at field level that don't obstruct your "first row" view at all. 

Now, if you're wondering not about the view but about potential access to players by being able to lean over and hand them a hat or a football to sign, you would NOT want to be in any of those sections with front rows behind the green and yellow rectangles. For the open practices, where the seating is first-come, first-serve, everyone rushes to try and get down to the front rows of 106, 107, 108 where they can get as close as possible to all the players as they go in and out of the Eagles tunnel (114 is the visiting team's tunnel, and 125 is a service tunnel.) Next most popular are 136-104, which is behind the Eagles bench and during those practices the players will go over there sometimes to sign, and I've also seen some of them walk over to the other side and sign for people in the front rows of 123-118.

Edited by The Noid
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

30 minutes ago, The Noid said:

Depends how you look at it. Yes, Row 1 in section 110 is the very first row of the section and nothing directly in front of your view of the field. But, on the field there is a single row of about 50 "Tunnel Club" premium seats. But for the purposes of sitting in Row 1 of 110, they are more under/below you, than in front of you.

You're still essentially front row. 

They added a bunch of "field level" premium sections in the last couple of years (green and yellow rectangles on this chart) that put most of the lower level 1st rows in the same boat. Yes, there's technically seats closer to the action than you, but all down below you at field level that don't obstruct your "first row" view at all. 

Now, if you're wondering not about the view but about potential access to players by being able to lean over and hand them a hat or a football to sign, you would NOT want to be in any of those sections with front rows behind the green and yellow rectangles. For the open practices, where the seating is first-come, first-serve, everyone rushes to try and get down to the front rows of 106, 107, 108 where they can get as close as possible to all the players as they go in and out of the Eagles tunnel (114 is the visiting team's tunnel, and 125 is a service tunnel.) Next most popular are 136-104, which is behind the Eagles bench and during those practices the players will go over there sometimes to sign, and I've also seen some of them walk over to the other side and sign for people in the front rows of 123-118.

Thanks buddy, that’s what I was going for was being that kid w a sign in the end zone that gets to high five a player a reality. If you were going to splurge for a special occasion where would you rate the best location to see the players but also for watching the game?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, babydemon90 said:

I mean you also bought the jersey of one of the worst starting QB's in the league last year, so I would think you would understand being hopeful the guy you are rooting for succeeds...

I'd say its more likely Fields is starting for Chicago in 4 years then it is Wentz is starting for the Colts in 4 years.

Wentz was a guaranteed #1 or #2 best QB in the draft. Fields comes from a college known for having Good College QBs who aren't successful at the next level. Fields biggest issue is consistency and from scouts Ive talked too former and current many are worried if Fields is consistent enough. A few people even told me they saw CHI taking Fields as a desperation move and paid way too much for the guy. I think it's a higher likelyhood a Mac Jones, Lance and one other become better QBs then him. 

Fields like I said has that history of OSU QBs behind him. Similar to how Alabama DBs aren't as successful in NFL as they were in College. The other factor is Fields played in a very QB friendly offense at OSU. I thought this guy was probably the most overrated QB coming out this year and wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Noid said:

Depends how you look at it. Yes, Row 1 in section 110 is the very first row of the section and nothing directly in front of your view of the field. But, on the field there is a single row of about 50 "Tunnel Club" premium seats. But for the purposes of sitting in Row 1 of 110, they are more under/below you, than in front of you.

You're still essentially front row. 

They added a bunch of "field level" premium sections in the last couple of years (green and yellow rectangles on this chart) that put most of the lower level 1st rows in the same boat. Yes, there's technically seats closer to the action than you, but all down below you at field level that don't obstruct your "first row" view at all. 

Now, if you're wondering not about the view but about potential access to players by being able to lean over and hand them a hat or a football to sign, you would NOT want to be in any of those sections with front rows behind the green and yellow rectangles. For the open practices, where the seating is first-come, first-serve, everyone rushes to try and get down to the front rows of 106, 107, 108 where they can get as close as possible to all the players as they go in and out of the Eagles tunnel (114 is the visiting team's tunnel, and 125 is a service tunnel.) Next most popular are 136-104, which is behind the Eagles bench and during those practices the players will go over there sometimes to sign, and I've also seen some of them walk over to the other side and sign for people in the front rows of 123-118.

You are such a wealth of Info. Whatever did we do to deserve your knowledge in here. Seriously some cool stuff I wish I knew a few yrs ago and all. Some nice stuff I didn't even know about the stadium. 

I got field passes for both open Practices. Any idea what that is entitling my buddy and I too? I know we are basically on the field with easy access to the players but other then that do you know anything about say having to show up earlier then normal, any rules we have to follow, etc? 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, GoBirds said:

Thanks buddy, that’s what I was going for was being that kid w a sign in the end zone that gets to high five a player a reality. If you were going to splurge for a special occasion where would you rate the best location to see the players but also for watching the game?

I know you didn't ask me but for Football personally I like being up high. Maybe because for 30 or so yrs I've been use to my Pop-Pop's season tickets high. AT The Vet we were near the corner of the EZ (That part in the Linc was cut off and open so our seats got moved closer to 10 Yard line near the Eagles sideline) and you could see every play develop. To put it lightly it's like watching a live version of All 22 film. I like that and when I'm at the game and come home I feel I can give a better take on what I saw that day then watching in front of a TV. 

For your purpose there isn't many bad seats in the house. I would sit as close to the Eagles tunnel as possible. I sat there first game for Temple Football. High Five from my Former Havertown High QB Mike McGann who played at Temple. McGann was a former Haverford Student before the private School Haverford recruited him to play there. Maybe I was lucky since I knew the kid so he high fives me but I saw a lot of people over there getting high fives. Players usually will stick around the tunnel area sections during warm ups and after and after the game to see some fans. So your best bet is those sections that Noid told you about. 

Fun fact about that game but in the Sports section of the Philly Inquire of Sept 7 2003 talking about the Temple game we were in the pic taken of the players running out of the tunnel for Temple. It was my friend, his dad, his dad friends grandfather (TU GRAD) and myself. So I made a bit of history that day. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, GoBirds said:

Thanks buddy, that’s what I was going for was being that kid w a sign in the end zone that gets to high five a player a reality. If you were going to splurge for a special occasion where would you rate the best location to see the players but also for watching the game?

First 5 or 6 rows in 101, 102, 138 are probably best mix of game view and seeing the players up close. You're right behind the Eagles bench so you see all the players and watch them interact on the sidelines when they aren't on the field, etc. Also close enough for a player to see and acknowledge a sign or a fan giving them a shout out. 

Next would be these specific seats that are closest to the Eagles tunnel that offer potential high-fives or autographs, and the corner end zone is an underrated view, especially if you get lucky and a majority of red zone plays are on your end:

107, rows 1-3, seats 8-9

108, row 1 seats 5-6, row 2 seats 6-7, row 3 seats 7-8

And then third, first 5-10 rows in 109-112, especially if you get there early and sit in your seats as soon as the inner gates open. That's the end zone where the team does all their warmups from so you get to see them up close for awhile pre-game. The game view is great when the action is closest to you, but not so much when it's not, so that's the trade off. 

Those 101/102/138 seats have a decent size availability pool (300-350 seats), but they are also prime seats so very pricey on the secondary market.

Those 107/108 seats are probably less expensive, but it's a very small pool of seats and you might not even be able to find them for sale at all. 

And 109-112 are the biggest pool and more reasonable, price-wise.

Here's a cool, interactive tool to get an idea of the views from any section.

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DJackson10 said:

I got field passes for both open Practices. Any idea what that is entitling my buddy and I too? I know we are basically on the field with easy access to the players but other then that do you know anything about say having to show up earlier then normal, any rules we have to follow, etc? 

Well, the description for this year is pretty vague (“special on-field experience”) but based on the $25 price it will probably be similar to what they offered in 2019 where it was described as $25 to get post-practice field access for 30 minutes to "make some Instagrammable memories." Even though it was after the players were done, and most already walked around the lower bowl to sign some stuff for the fans in the stands, some stayed out on the field to interact for pics and autos before going into the locker room.

In 2018, it was $25 for post-practice field access, $50 for post-practice field access and pose for a picture with a SB ring, $100 for post-practice field access and pose for a picture with the Lombardi trophy, and $1,000 (and up) for post-practice locker room access and an autographed jersey from a player. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DJackson10 said:

Fields comes from a college known for having Good College QBs who aren't successful at the next level. 

Unlike all those stud NDST NFL qbs? 😛

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
On 5/3/2021 at 4:50 PM, The Noid said:

Congrats to @Lehigh98 for being the closest correct predication by getting both the player (Smith) and the # of letters in the last pick's name (14, Patrick Johnson). PM your address to get your mystery Eagles swag. 

Hey @The Noid!  Sorry I didn't circle back and thank you earlier.  I got the mystery Eagles swag and appreciate the effort you put into the contest.  I may just leave it up to people's imaginations what wonderous mystery items arrived on my doorstep.  Thanks again and Go Birds!  🦅

 

Edited by Lehigh98
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Got My Wentz Colts Jersey today. I haven't worn an opposing team jersey Since Randall Cunningham Vikings. Feels great but so weird wearing it and seeing Wentz on another jersey and a number 2

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Deamon said:

Unlike all those stud NDST NFL qbs? 😛

Huge difference yes but Wentz at a lower division was doing stuff a lot of higher up guys weren't doing and scouts hadn't seen since Peyton Manning's days. Wentz was also in a prototypical hybrid offense a lot of teams in the NFL were using so you can see why people were high on him but also skeptical. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Lehigh98 said:

Hey @The Noid!  Sorry I didn't circle back and thank you earlier.  I got the mystery Eagles swag and appreciate the effort you put into the contest.  I may just leave it up to people's imaginations what wonderous mystery items arrived on my doorstep.  Thanks again and Go Birds!  🦅

 

TELL US!!!!!!!!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, DJackson10 said:

Got My Wentz Colts Jersey today. I haven't worn an opposing team jersey Since Randall Cunningham Vikings. Feels great but so weird wearing it and seeing Wentz on another jersey and a number 2

gross

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The current Thread title attracts me like a moth to a flame. As much as I'm enjoying the banter going on in here, I'm eagerly waiting for the day I click on this Thread and one of you is breaking news on Zach Ertz' new home. I've been nurturing a rather expensive long view investment in Dallas Goedert, and can't wait for that chicken to fly the coop!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/2/2021 at 1:46 PM, Deamon said:

When your team drafts a promising QB, you're not thinking "hmm he might bust, maybe I won't buy a jersey"

::Stares at Wentz jersey in closet::

  • Like 4
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Insein said:
On 6/2/2021 at 1:46 PM, Deamon said:

When your team drafts a promising QB, you're not thinking "hmm he might bust, maybe I won't buy a jersey"

::Stares at Wentz jersey in closet::

The biggest impact to me personally, with the whole Wentz thing going sour, is that the Eagles Kids Club commercial that's been in rotation around the tri-state area the last 4 years will be re-cut or replaced. It featured Wentz throwing my then 8 year-old a touchdown pass at The Linc during a public training camp.

He had won a Kids Club contest drawing along with 3 other kids to "catch a TD from an Eagles QB" during that open practice. The 4 QBs at the time were Bradford, Chase Daniel, Wentz, and McLeod Bethel-Thompson. When it came time for it, they walked the 4 kids out to the QBs and this one pushy mom had her son, who was the oldest (maybe 11?) and tallest to the front so he could pick Wentz. But the QBs kind of naturally each gravitated to a kid and Wentz went right for my son, who was the smallest and youngest.

The next year, during the preseason games on TV, we noticed they used video from that day and it popped up often on TV the next few years, especially during the season.

  • Like 5
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, The Noid said:

The biggest impact to me personally, with the whole Wentz thing going sour, is that the Eagles Kids Club commercial that's been in rotation around the tri-state area the last 4 years will be re-cut or replaced. It featured Wentz throwing my then 8 year-old a touchdown pass at The Linc during a public training camp.

He had won a Kids Club contest drawing along with 3 other kids to "catch a TD from an Eagles QB" during that open practice. The 4 QBs at the time were Bradford, Chase Daniel, Wentz, and McLeod Bethel-Thompson. When it came time for it, they walked the 4 kids out to the QBs and this one pushy mom had her son, who was the oldest (maybe 11?) and tallest to the front so he could pick Wentz. But the QBs kind of naturally each gravitated to a kid and Wentz went right for my son, who was the smallest and youngest.

The next year, during the preseason games on TV, we noticed they used video from that day and it popped up often on TV the next few years, especially during the season.

That's awesome!  I hope the lame mom's kid got MBT

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The Noid changed the title to 🦅Official 2021 Philadelphia Eagles Thread🦅 The Ertz day of reckoning has arrived (Maybe?)
9 hours ago, The Noid said:

The biggest impact to me personally, with the whole Wentz thing going sour, is that the Eagles Kids Club commercial that's been in rotation around the tri-state area the last 4 years will be re-cut or replaced. It featured Wentz throwing my then 8 year-old a touchdown pass at The Linc during a public training camp.

He had won a Kids Club contest drawing along with 3 other kids to "catch a TD from an Eagles QB" during that open practice. The 4 QBs at the time were Bradford, Chase Daniel, Wentz, and McLeod Bethel-Thompson. When it came time for it, they walked the 4 kids out to the QBs and this one pushy mom had her son, who was the oldest (maybe 11?) and tallest to the front so he could pick Wentz. But the QBs kind of naturally each gravitated to a kid and Wentz went right for my son, who was the smallest and youngest.

The next year, during the preseason games on TV, we noticed they used video from that day and it popped up often on TV the next few years, especially during the season.

That's pretty cool but I thought you needed permission to use video you taped of someone unless that was in some sort of note along with winning. 

Wentz actually surprised a Cancer patient at my mom's job at CHOP. There was never any news of it as Wentz wanted to keep it pretty private and he had another event to get too close to the hospital. Wentz found out from a Friend in Fargo who's son apparently went to school with the patient and a huge NDST fan. I believe the kid was like 8 at the time or so. The family didn't ask nor did they realize would be making an appearance. My Mom said from the Staff member with him she talked too that it was a last minute thing he asked to do. He wanted to keep the moment between him and the kid. Wasn't looking for recognition. He spent like 2 hours with the kid in his room and ended up being late to his other event. Carson didn't have to do anything and apparently just wanted to brighten the kids day. This was 3 yrs ago. My mom found out the other day the patient died about 2 months ago unfortunately. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Deamon said:

That's awesome!  I hope the lame mom's kid got MBT

Why MBT that's too good for him. He deserved Samatha Bradford 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Bigboy10182000 said:

Coach K announcing his retirement, followed by a Lakers season-ending loss and the Yankees lose today as well. 

Just a brutal 48 hours for Cowboy fans 

I see More Cowboy Dodger fans these days then Yankee Cowboys fans. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

45 minutes ago, Bigboy10182000 said:

Coach K announcing his retirement, followed by a Lakers season-ending loss and the Yankees lose today as well. 

Just a brutal 48 hours for Cowboy fans 

Love it

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/4/2021 at 10:35 PM, DJackson10 said:

That's pretty cool but I thought you needed permission to use video you taped of someone unless that was in some sort of note along with winning. 

We did sign some waiver when we got there and they gave us the field passes and other swag that was part of the prize so that probably included it in there. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, The Noid said:

We did sign some waiver when we got there and they gave us the field passes and other swag that was part of the prize so that probably included it in there. 

Ok that makes more sense then. I know for concerts and wrestling events I've attended where footage might be used there is a note on ticket that you agree to such terms Pretty cool non the less though

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/2/2021 at 8:01 PM, DJackson10 said:

Guys I apologize in Advance if The Slim Reaper isn't good or he only stays 4-5 yrs here. I just purchased his jersey on DHgate (For those worried about spending $$$ on jerseys this China knockoff Jersey site is great and a lot of times you don't even know the difference). My last two Eagles Jerseys for a current player was DeSean Jackson and then Carson Wentz. SO hopefully Smith breaks this curse. I couldn't pass up being around his size wearing a single digit Jersey for WR either. 

And Seriously the site is great. I have a Mike Schmidt Powder Blue Phillies from there, my Randall Cunningham Kelly Green and my Wentz Jersey all from there. Get compliments all the time. Both my Flyers jerseys and a ton of my soccer Jerseys have come from there. Any time I wear any of it I get a lot of positive feedback. So if you are wanting a jersey and don't want to pay over $200 for authentic or $100 on a replica this is a great site. Depending on the sport and sometimes jersey price varies. My Smith Jersey being so new ran me $28 probably the most I've spent there on a jersey so far.  They have a ton of stuff in everyones size and sometimes you get some coupons. Got $5 off my from the seller on this Jersey too from the $28

Have you tried anything from the USMNT from there?  After the game last night, interested in some new jerseys for me and the kids.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Lehigh98 said:

Have you tried anything from the USMNT from there?  After the game last night, interested in some new jerseys for me and the kids.

My soccer Jersey's haven't been the greatest. It depends on where you get it from. From Milan Jersey's have held up well all year but my last USMNT Jersey of Pulusic the numbers are coming off. I haven't tried it but saw some reviews on etsy from someone selling Pulisic USMNT for about $40 or so. A bit more pricey then DHgate but the quality seems better. I got my Newcastle kit off fantastics and it's been great but when I checked there it's mostly Chelsea Pulusic. If I find a good one I'll let you know though 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, babydemon90 said:

This is the second to last year of Fletcher Cox's deal.  Wouldn't be surprised if this is his last year, but we'll see.

Gonna miss Big Cox penetrating defenses 

  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, babydemon90 said:

This is the second to last year of Fletcher Cox's deal.  Wouldn't be surprised if this is his last year, but we'll see.

me too.  He makes too much money to be just above average.  The really special plays are getting further and further apart.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Former rival Coach and Ex Giants Coach Jim Fassel died of a heart attack at 71 his son announced. Fassel was one of Andy's big protagonist when he first started

  • Sad 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/4/2021 at 11:46 PM, Bigboy10182000 said:

Coach K announcing his retirement, followed by a Lakers season-ending loss and the Yankees lose today as well. 

Just a brutal 48 hours for Cowboy fans 

:goodposting:Just best post of forever, can’t help but give the credit due. :lmao:

  • Like 1
  • Laughing 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Where do you guys buy your game tickets, any added risk between Ticketmaster/vivid seats/Stubhub/Seatgeek etc or go with best deal? 

Not anything more risky among those options, as they are all legit and will stand behind their sale if something were to happen.

But from an ease of use standpoint, Ticketmaster is the least hassle. They take care of the transfer right to your Ticketmaster account. That's because it's the original source for all NFL tickets so when someone lists tickets for sale there Ticketmaster immediately has the ticket in their possession and locked so when someone buys it, they can transfer it instantly to the buyer.

For the others, the buyer pays for the tickets, then the vendor notifies the seller of the purchase and the buyer's info, then the seller has to initiate a transfer from their end to the buyer. In some cases, the buyer may have already sold their tickets on Vivid and never removed them from Stub Hub so they can't transfer them, then Stub Hub will refund you. 

Which game did you decide on?

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/8/2021 at 1:40 PM, DJackson10 said:

Former rival Coach and Ex Giants Coach Jim Fassel died of a heart attack at 71 his son announced. Fassel was one of Andy's big protagonist when he first started

Wow. That's a shame. Fassel was one of the great characters of the NFL in the early 2000's. 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, The Noid said:

Not anything more risky among those options, as they are all legit and will stand behind their sale if something were to happen.

But from an ease of use standpoint, Ticketmaster is the least hassle. They take care of the transfer right to your Ticketmaster account. That's because it's the original source for all NFL tickets so when someone lists tickets for sale there Ticketmaster immediately has the ticket in their possession and locked so when someone buys it, they can transfer it instantly to the buyer.

For the others, the buyer pays for the tickets, then the vendor notifies the seller of the purchase and the buyer's info, then the seller has to initiate a transfer from their end to the buyer. In some cases, the buyer may have already sold their tickets on Vivid and never removed them from Stub Hub so they can't transfer them, then Stub Hub will refund you. 

Which game did you decide on?

Man you know everything!:bow:

I think we are looking at the Niners game...does the mobile ticket make anyone else nervous or just old farts like me that like a ticket in hand?😂

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, GoBirds said:

Man you know everything!:bow:

I think we are looking at the Niners game...does the mobile ticket make anyone else nervous or just old farts like me that like a ticket in hand?😂

My friend 35 and myself 33 now had an issue with instant tickets we purchased for the SEA game. Apparently the phone my buddy was using the Eagles and other teams at the time had issues with those phones. When my buddy transferred the tickets to my phone and app it worked like a charm. If you have an iPhone they go into your passport and minute you are narthex stadium the tickets automatically pop up

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Eagles released Injured WR Trevon Grimes who was having Knee surgery and was expected to miss a few weeks. Heard the team may bring him back as a PS player when healthy. 

Team also released WR Kahlil Tate and QB Jamie Newman

Eagles sign former Jags ROOKIE WR Micheal Walker. Walker will sign in the next few days according to Adam Scheftar and was an Eagle in HS and College and now in the pros. Walker is a Special teamer who is more known for his return ability. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • The Noid changed the title to 2021 Philadelphia Eagles - Bet no one had "Taken to the woodshed by Jason Kelce" on their Ben Simmons Drama Bingo card
  • The Noid changed the title to 2021 Philadelphia Eagles - If that’s what the coaching staff came up with after 10 days to prepare, the game after our bye is going to be hideous.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
  • Create New...