What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Philadelphia Eagles - Queued up a playlist of our greatest zits throughout the season for final game (6 Viewers)

I believe the Saints target is Sewell not a CB. 
I can't see them giving up multiple first rounders for an OL.... that would be terrible right?  The cost to go from 28 to 6 is going to be ASTRONOMICAL.  They'd have to spend like 3 first rounders just for a LT.

I can't see them giving up multiple first rounders for an OL.... that would be terrible right?  The cost to go from 28 to 6 is going to be ASTRONOMICAL.  They'd have to spend like 3 first rounders just for a LT.
I wouldn’t do it for either of these CB’s either though. I view a LT > CB. That’s just me though. 

Just sharing what I read about the potential target...

I wouldn’t do it for either of these CB’s either though. I view a LT > CB. That’s just me though. 

Just sharing what I read about the potential target...
Ya I feel like the whole thing was just kicking the tires.  Or they "wanted" to move in the top 10 for Sewell, but when Miami told them it would cost 3 1sts, they hung up the phone.  If they move up, I think it will be to the mid teens for a guy like Farley.

Guarantee that, if we leave Smith or Waddle on the board, the message from Howie will be “We invested a 1st round pick in Jalen Reagor and we believe he can be a star in this league.”

Guarantee that, if we leave Smith or Waddle on the board, the message from Howie will be “We invested a 1st round pick in Jalen Reagor and we believe he can be a star in this league.”
So dumb.   What will it take to get him away from our team 

Not sold on Smith (at least, not at 12).....just too small for comfort. Would like to see Waddle or...Fields. A lot of mocks have Fields still on the board at 12.

Last edited by a moderator:
babydemon90 said:
It's best if we all accept right now that is will be a lineman.  OL or DL - but they love the trenches.
That would be the MO. It's where they spend their money. Which is smart in a way but so boring. 

It seems like from listening to several different podcasts, there isn't massive difference between all these players that will be going off the board until we get to 12. Picking up the extra first for next year is a solid bonus if that's true. Plus if we don't trust Howie to make a great pick anyway, at least get more for later. 

I think you trade back if someone wants him
I'd lean that way. You have to think NE and Chicago would make an offer.

*edit* I would have zero problem if they drafted him either. I'm not totally sold on Fields,  but that's mostly because I don't like OSU qb's.

Last edited by a moderator:
DEN is it on the QBs.

Surtain and Smith going to DAL and NYG.  

I think we're going to get Slater or Paye and a bunch of comments on Angelos show tomorrow about how Howie was trying to trade out of 12 and move down....but couldn't get any takers.

DEN is it on the QBs.

Surtain and Smith going to DAL and NYG.  

I think we're going to get Slater or Paye and a bunch of comments on Angelos show tomorrow about how Howie was trying to trade out of 12 and move down....but couldn't get any takers.
Smith will go to the giants.

Users who are viewing this thread