What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Philadelphia Eagles - Queued up a playlist of our greatest zits throughout the season for final game (7 Viewers)

DEN is it on the QBs.

Surtain and Smith going to DAL and NYG.  

I think we're going to get Slater or Paye and a bunch of comments on Angelos show tomorrow about how Howie was trying to trade out of 12 and move down....but couldn't get any takers.
This is how i see it, unless one of these teams left ahead of us trade down

they knew Giants were likely going Smith. if this isn't Smith, whew boy.

for the 84th pick, not a bad deal for both teams

I mean... it's not that Crazy that Dallas traded with us.  Giants might be more of a threat to them than we are.

Eagles played this perfectly - roundly criticized for trading 6 and they end up with picks and a player many thought they would take at 6

Good for the Eagles, take Smith and the Phins 2022 1st

Miami ####s the bed and takes a WR on the same team as the Heisman winner but they know more and took a WR that didn't get past 500 yds the last 2 seasons, enjoy your rise in the NFL and our high 1st round pick next year. 

Cheers,

MoP!

His size petrifies me. After watching Jackson miss most of last few seasons hurt I wasn't hip on a midget at WR

Although I'm not as high on Smith as others.....Howie did a good job.  You can't fault anyone for taking Smith at 10.....and he got the first next year.
Agree with this, not mad, but...  I would have liked to let Dallas take whomever, hope NY takes Smith and then trade down like the Giants just did for another 1st.  4 firsts next year would have been nice.    

Users who are viewing this thread