What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Philadelphia Eagles - Queued up a playlist of our greatest zits throughout the season for final game (7 Viewers)

Not so sure. If Colts are eliminated early they'll sit Wentz for a hangnail. Would rather see INdy hover around .500 through 12 or 14 weeks
And the Titans aren't likely to pull away. Their next 4 are Bills, Chiefs, @Colts, then Rams. The could easily lose all 4.

Dude...Lamar just hung 300+ and 4 TDs IN A HALF. And they weren't dumps and screens that just broke loose. He is worlds better as a passer then he was in year 1

He did nothing in the first half. Once Colts lost two starters on defensive Backend he put up those numbers. Also those stats are great talk to me when he does it in the playoffs where he goes MIA and is benched for a QB not even playing in the league right now. Regular season numbers are nice can he win me a SB though? 

This pick from the Colts is looking great.

Thanks wentz for disappearing in the 4th.   Keep doing you bro

Kicker cost them this game and the defensive injuries to the DBs as well. This wasn't a Jalen Hurts 2nd half MIA act

Last edited by a moderator:
Through 5 weeks of action, Wentz has played close to 98% of the teams’ snaps despite the weekly stress of potential injury concerns.

To be fair, he got them down there for a game winning FG and the kicker choked. Kicker also missed a PAT and got another FG blocked. 
That's fair.  It's still a loss though.   And he watched Jackson score 3 straight tds in the 4th/OT

Ravens def looked like trash btw

That's fair.  It's still a loss though.   And he watched Jackson score 3 straight tds in the 4th/OT

Ravens def looked like trash btw
Ravens are lucky to not be 1-4 right now. They've gotten real lucky. I think if they played Buff last night they get smashed and people are talking about Lamar differently today. He did nothing vs Indy Defense till they lost 2 starting DBs. Credit to Harbaugh for taking advantage of that but Indy's kicker was apparently hurt missed an XP early and then got a FG blocked and missed another FG. 

Ravens are lucky to not be 1-4 right now. They've gotten real lucky. I think if they played Buff last night they get smashed and people are talking about Lamar differently today. He did nothing vs Indy Defense till they lost 2 starting DBs. Credit to Harbaugh for taking advantage of that but Indy's kicker was apparently hurt missed an XP early and then got a FG blocked and missed another FG. 

i actually fell asleep in the early 4th.  i thought the colts had it in the bag.  ravens looked cooked

i actually fell asleep in the early 4th.  i thought the colts had it in the bag.  ravens looked cooked

Yeah Ravens Defense is awful getting carved up now. Took a Justin Tucker 64 YD kick bounced off the crossbar and go in to win. MNF this year allowed OAK to march up and down field lost in OT. Literally had to comeback in a game where Mahomes had his worst game or one of his worst as a pro ever on a suspect KC DEF. Beat a Den team with a weak offense. And should've lost last night. Despite the DB injuries had the Colts K even made one FG and or XP Bal loses. Props for Baltimore again taking advantage but they've been lucky this year. And I think a lot of Bal fans would agree. I have a friend whos a Baltimore fan who doesn't want them to make the playoffs because it'd give them false hope with the holes they have. I think the missing RBs aren't as big of an issue as their Defense being so bad (As opposed to what we're use to from a Ravens D). 

The obligatory should we sign him post 

Ian Rapoport 

3h  · 

The Seahawks are releasing former starting CB Tre Flowers, source said, a move that he recently requested. An experienced corner with four years of starting experience now available.

Wentz quit on our team, for the record. No chance any real Eagle fan should be rooting for this guy OR the Colts. Frank Reich, great guy, yadda yadda yadda we got their 1st*, we should want them to lose every single game and Wentz to play every single snap. I'm glad he looked good last game for my fantasy league, thats about it haha. He's not going to be benched to "save a 1st" b/c he'll just ask to be traded again, so don't worry about that. 

Wentz quit on our team, for the record. No chance any real Eagle fan should be rooting for this guy OR the Colts. Frank Reich, great guy, yadda yadda yadda we got their 1st*, we should want them to lose every single game and Wentz to play every single snap. I'm glad he looked good last game for my fantasy league, thats about it haha. He's not going to be benched to "save a 1st" b/c he'll just ask to be traded again, so don't worry about that. 
Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.  Him leaving had nothing to do with the fans or his team. It had to do with the front office. The same front office most of you agree is awful. So I'm not sure why Wentz wanting out irks some of you so bad. Most of you would have done the same thing. 

babydemon90 said:
So will Doug Pederson be coaching the Raiders or Jax next year?
Doug didn’t get a single HC’ing interview 3 years after winning a SB. That’s pretty telling. 

With that said, I’d rule out Oakland entirely and fully expect a POC choice there after what’s happened and I could totally see the Jaguars being stupid enough to get him. 

Keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel better.  Him leaving had nothing to do with the fans or his team. It had to do with the front office. The same front office most of you agree is awful. So I'm not sure why Wentz wanting out irks some of you so bad. Most of you would have done the same thing. 
LOL ok. He quit on our team right? "When did you know you needed a change" The Green Bay game. The first time he was ever benched, dude dipped out. I'm sure its MUCH more complicated than just the front office and coaching. He's not mentally tough, thats part of it. Stemming from injuries, Foles' success, the fact it seems the team would prefer ANY other QB on the roster than him...etc. Not to mention, he's kind of the opposite vibe of the city of Philadelphia. Likes to hunt. Doesn't like to get vaccinated in the middle of a pandemic. 

The whole "we woulda done the same' fallacy is absurd. Let your work put $120M in front of any one of us right now and tell me which will go to your boss the next  year and say "ya know this isn't right for me" lol. 

T.O. irked me when he wanted out the next year after signing "a record breaking contract" and Wentz did the same here. 

I'm the kind of guy that gets irked when players for his favorite team quit. 

I'm not a Sixers fan, but I have yet to meet a Sixers fan giving Ben Simmons a pass. Tell me how they are different if you're hating on Ben Simmons (for the record I am, he's making a chump move).

LOL ok. He quit on our team right? "When did you know you needed a change" The Green Bay game. The first time he was ever benched, dude dipped out. I'm sure its MUCH more complicated than just the front office and coaching. He's not mentally tough, thats part of it. Stemming from injuries, Foles' success, the fact it seems the team would prefer ANY other QB on the roster than him...etc. Not to mention, he's kind of the opposite vibe of the city of Philadelphia. Likes to hunt. Doesn't like to get vaccinated in the middle of a pandemic. 

The whole "we woulda done the same' fallacy is absurd. Let your work put $120M in front of any one of us right now and tell me which will go to your boss the next  year and say "ya know this isn't right for me" lol. 

T.O. irked me when he wanted out the next year after signing "a record breaking contract" and Wentz did the same here. 

I'm the kind of guy that gets irked when players for his favorite team quit. 

I'm not a Sixers fan, but I have yet to meet a Sixers fan giving Ben Simmons a pass. Tell me how they are different if you're hating on Ben Simmons (for the record I am, he's making a chump move).
Hating on Ben Simmons is for the fact that he refuses to do one of the basic fundamental things a basketball player needs to do. If Wentz decided as a QB he was only going to hand the ball off instead of making forward passes, that would be the same as Ben Simmons. 

As for his quote on the McAfee show, he said Green Bay game was the first time he realized he may not finish his career there not that he decided he needed a change. And he never started another game for them. So he was right. 

Hating on Ben Simmons is for the fact that he refuses to do one of the basic fundamental things a basketball player needs to do. If Wentz decided as a QB he was only going to hand the ball off instead of making forward passes, that would be the same as Ben Simmons. 

As for his quote on the McAfee show, he said Green Bay game was the first time he realized he may not finish his career there not that he decided he needed a change. And he never started another game for them. So he was right. 
Fair point. I suppose there are levels to the "hate" of each player:

But under the "took the bag and dipped" to me its the same b/c neither player would ever act the way they did, leading up to their imminent departure, unless they already secured the bag. 

Two different things.  Both players are whiny, selfish, low character clowns based on their demand to go to a new team with many years left - in Wentz's case he hadn't even STARTED his extension.

Simmons gets extra hate because he refuses to try and get better and do the things players in his position should do, and wont even acknowledge the issue. 

Other than drafting a backup QB what did the front office do to Wentz?

Ben Simmons quit on Basketball and his team. Carson didn't quit at all but hey if that helps you make you feel better have at it. 

Carson actually wants to win, wants to play. Ben feels there's no need for him to play or win satisfied with a paycheck. At least Carson when out on the field tried to win at all cost even if it got him injured. Ben was scared to go to the rim because he was scared of getting fouled. 

Dipped out? I personally don't care what his views are on his personal life as long as he's not out there throwing it in everyone's face like Kyrie Is. When did everyone have to have the same mantra as the city? The fans and radio jabronies just use this constantly when a player doesn't work out. It's used at nauseam at this point 

Wentz didn't want out at first it was a multiple of behind the scenes stuff. TO was just a team cancer wherever he went. It was part of what you got when taking him on. 

yeah I don't get it either. Also the same stuff is used at ad nauseam constantly "Didn't fit in the city", "Didn't get the fans", "too thin skinned", etc. I could see the excuses why he didn't succeed before he was gone from some fans because it's like clockwork. 

I've said for like 2 yrs the media and fans ran the wrong athlete out of town. Everything people accuse Wentz of Ben has done 10xs worst and the 76ers can't buy a trade for him.

Two different things.  Both players are whiny, selfish, low character clowns based on their demand to go to a new team with many years left - in Wentz's case he hadn't even STARTED his extension.

Simmons gets extra hate because he refuses to try and get better and do the things players in his position should do, and wont even acknowledge the issue. 

How is Wentz a low character clown? Low character to me is gets in trouble a lot and stuff. 

Just this stuff….

It’s not bizarre at all. I’ve mentioned it quite a few times in the other thread. You will struggle to find a franchise QB handled more poorly than what we did with Wentz. 

It all started from the VERY beginning too. He’s a back up all summer and we deal Bradford a week before the season and make him the starter. Who does that?

By all accounts he had a solid rookie season and in 2017 he was playing at an MVP level. 

Foles takes over and we win the Super Bowl. We than proceed to build a statue for Foles, media, radio and everyone starts the “we need to keep Foles and move Wentz” after we decide to keep Foles heading into ‘18. You can’t have a 3rd year QB playing in the shadow of your back up to open ‘18. Who does that?

2019 starts off and after going 3-3 reports start to surface of an anonymous source criticizing Went and the offense. By all accounts it’s Jeffery, more on this later. We are 5-7 heading into January and win out. How did the guy who can’t handle adversity do? See for yourself. Than the cheap hit and concussion in a playoff game. 

Now at this stage, you have a 27 year old QB WHO’S DONE THIS. Please read that if you read nothing else posted

How does our front office respond? Remember that guy who was allegedly the anonymous source? WE KEEP HIM. Ah, he makes too much money so we can’t cut him, but we’re not done yet! We literally draft a QB in the second round. WHO DOES THAT?! We have all been watching this sport for a long, long time. If the Cowboys gave Dak 100+ million, after he lead them to the playoffs and than drafted a QB in the second round we would laugh hysterically!!! Why? Because we are smart enough to understand the politics of football, especially when it comes to the QB position. The Cardinals drafted Josh Rosen with the 10th pick and a year later were going to take another QB. Surly they were in a good situation to start a QB factory with two top 10 QB’s in consecutive years but for some strange reason they dealt Rosen to welcome an unproven rookie. Strange. Murray probably told them he was afraid of the competition.

At the time I didn’t see it but with hindsight this is where I now believe the fracture/break started. Wentz in 2020 resented Doug, Howie and whoever else above him. He didn’t care. This is why I believe you hear rumors like “Wentz checked out of Doug’s calls a lot” or that he’s “stubborn”. This is why I believe Wentz “just looked different”. Wentz is basically saying now “you have your QB in Hurts, I want out”. 

Even using Hurts in the stupid packages and not deactivating him. Doug names Sudfield the back up and changes it a week later. Now at the end of every game is questions about what?

Our GM publicity said he wanted a QB factory

Doug going for 2 in games down 4. Punting out of anger etc etc 

Everyone knows we need weapons and we pass on super stars constantly. And not the Diamond in the rough types, we pass on the ones millions of people know we need and will be good. 

The list is just so damn long. It’s crazy

Like I said, you can’t handle a franchise QB much worse than what we did here. We can make him the scapegoat like we did with Jackson and others we boot out but this is so obvious why Wentz is pissed. 

After benching him, they began the off-season trying to trade him. Then when they saw the price, they came back to try to mend the relationship. After he saw what they wanted for him, then he decided it was time to go. 

Can you stream line that into how the FO failed Wentz and not how the media, fans, Bradford, Foles, Jeffrey, Hurts and his hero ball mentality failed him? 
Not sure stream line means what you think it does. 

But the bolded all were brought here or kept by the front office. The previous HC as well…and lack of weapons and, never mind, just read it instead of skipping lol

Just this stuff….
Everything you mentioned is something I expect a top NFL QB to work through.  Brady dealt with Belichick constantly berating every mistake, the team drafting Jimmy G, consistently being paid less than lesser QBs and the team banning his personal trainer from the building.  After 20 years it finally became too much but he he's the most accomplished QB of all time and he put up with a lot. Garoppolo was a 2nd round pick for a team that already had Brady.  The Eagles drafted Kolb in the 2nd and McNabb of all people just went about his business and didn't take it personally. 

I won't defend keeping Alshon, that was stupid. Wentz has never finished an NFL playoff game.  Having a good backup is in the best interest of the team.  They needed Foles against the Bears the following season so I'd say it's a good thing they kept him.  I disagree with drafting Hurts specifically, but with an injury prone starter and having seen how important a backup QB can be I get why the Eagles drafted a QB.

I think the disconnect is that you and Carson feel like Hurts was drafted to be a replacement while I believe Hurts really was intended as a solid backup with upside on an inexpensive rookie deal. 

Also, the Cards got rid of Rosen because he's not good.

After benching him, they began the off-season trying to trade him. Then when they saw the price, they came back to try to mend the relationship. After he saw what they wanted for him, then he decided it was time to go. 
Didn't Ertz and Brandon Brooks have the same thing happen in the offseason but still showed up and played?  If the benching is the problem, Carson lacks self awareness because he earned that with his play.

Tom Hagen said:
Everything you mentioned is something I expect a top NFL QB to work through.  Brady dealt with Belichick constantly berating every mistake, the team drafting Jimmy G, consistently being paid less than lesser QBs and the team banning his personal trainer from the building.  After 20 years it finally became too much but he he's the most accomplished QB of all time and he put up with a lot. Garoppolo was a 2nd round pick for a team that already had Brady.  The Eagles drafted Kolb in the 2nd and McNabb of all people just went about his business and didn't take it personally. 

I won't defend keeping Alshon, that was stupid. Wentz has never finished an NFL playoff game.  Having a good backup is in the best interest of the team.  They needed Foles against the Bears the following season so I'd say it's a good thing they kept him.  I disagree with drafting Hurts specifically, but with an injury prone starter and having seen how important a backup QB can be I get why the Eagles drafted a QB.

I think the disconnect is that you and Carson feel like Hurts was drafted to be a replacement while I believe Hurts really was intended as a solid backup with upside on an inexpensive rookie deal. 

This isn’t an apples to apples comparison. For starters:

1. A coach berating a player was never mentioned. That just goes without saying and surly happens in most places

2. After the Patriots won the SB in 2001 did they keep their starter (Bledsoe) for a QB factory or did they move on from him? Wonder why. 

3. NE drafted Garoppolo when Brady was 37. Not 10 before, a year after singing a 100+ million dollar deal. Brady constantly being underpaid is by design. It’s been his idea and pretty well documented on how they skirt that 

4. Kolb was picked when McNabb was 31 and I’m not sure if you follow the team but McNabb was one of the more sensitive Eagles we have ever had. To say it didn’t affect him is laughable. 

5. Wrong about the Rosen/Cardinals as well. They knew they were picking a QB and a speed bump is smart enough to understand the politics of an NFL locker room specific to the QB position. 

Like I said in that old post. If Dallas drafted a QB in the second round this year, after giving Dak huge money, what would Eagles fans reactions be? You’d laugh and call it stupid. But when a GM who everyone hates does it, we understand lol. 

Did we all expect more from Wentz? Of course. That doesn’t mean the trash GM and coach who nobody wants didn’t handle him horribly. 

Insein said:
After he saw what they wanted for him, then he decided it was time to go. 
He decided to go the night he got benched in GB, regardless of whatever other things anyone might say led him to that point. He was having a (historically) bad season and showed zero interest in accepting it or that he needed to self-reflect and improve or work to be better (Ben Simmons parallel alert!) He took the benching as a personal affront that he never got over. He pouted, stopped talking to the coach, and set the wheels in motion for his exit.

The front office may have done some questionable (but not fully unreasonable after he failed to finish the previous 3 seasons) things, but it was his hubris that prevented him from even considering any accountability or desire to challenge adversity that could have ever led to him playing for this team again. 

He decided to go the night he got benched in GB, regardless of whatever other things anyone might say led him to that point. He was having a (historically) bad season and showed zero interest in accepting it or that he needed to self-reflect and improve or work to be better (Ben Simmons parallel alert!) He took the benching as a personal affront that he never got over. He pouted, stopped talking to the coach, and set the wheels in motion for his exit.

The front office may have done some questionable (but not fully unreasonable after he failed to finish the previous 3 seasons) things, but it was his hubris that prevented him from even considering any accountability or desire to challenge adversity that could have ever led to him playing for this team again. 
That's how some see it and that will be their view forever. Carson never said the GB game was when he decided to leave. It was when he realized he may not be on Philly forever. Everything after that was what led to him ultimately deciding that he was done here. 

regardless of whatever other things anyone might say led him to that point.

Everything after that was what led to him ultimately deciding that he was done
This is the disconnect and honestly I can’t tell why some are flat out dismissive of what lead to his departure. 

“Straw that broke the camels back” comes to mind. 

Ben Simmons and Wentz are comparable in that they were drafted too high (to clean), never were the players we like and not gritty enough for this city. Wentz is “mentally fragile” because he dealt with a horribly ran organization, HC, GM, lack of talent and played through numerous injuries. Only in this city is that NOT mentally tough. Oh and he hunts, whatever the hell that means. 

And can we stop with the “you’re given 100 million and than you quit” nonsense as well? Athletes who are coveted can make decisions that a person in sales can’t. As you can see, he walked away and still had someone want him. Someone who sought him out for employment.  If guy want to test this, quit your job and see how many job offers your agent passes along from the people lined up to have you lol

Simmons’ is completely different. He actually IS SOFT. His words, actions, everything. if you can look at both of their interviews and actions and come to conclusion they’re even in the same ballpark you’re beyond reason. 

Tom Hagen said:

Brady complained to Kraft about Jimmy G and Kraft forced Bilichick to trade Jimmy G despite not wanting too. Had NE just followed BB's play Jimmy G is probably starting for them rather then them signing damaged goods Cam Newton, Brady handled it so poorly and Kraft caved in on Brady. Brady was essentially a bully in this case. I have family up there and a Cousin who worked for Lockhead Martin who lived just 5 mins from the stadium. Brady was far worse then Wentz and acted like a child. It's why BB banned his personal trainer and everything. He was trying to stop a locker room war of players picking sides before it started. I don't get why people give Brady a pass just because he''s talented. Any other player the media is bashing them left and right. A lot of NE fans know but won't admit that Brady handled that situation so poorly. BB was just giving him tough love and showing not even TB12 gets special treatment in NE. I hate NE but I always admired how BB treated his players with respect but tough love and no one player was ever entitled to anything. Kraft kind of undermined his HC in this situation 

On to Foles he was mediocre at best outside of the SB. The 2017 LAR game he came into he should've had 2 of those passes late in the game picked off. Remember how bad he played going into the playoffs many of us thought we'd be one and done. My Coworker who's son was one of the coaches told me they were lucky to have the bye week for the playoffs because it gave them time to work with Foles to put something together that might work. Reich and DeFillipo did most of the work. Foles caught lightening in the bottle. Mills should've been called for 2 DPI's in the EZ on Julio too. We were very fortunate to win the SB. The 2 games he started after the SB he had an awful first game vs ATL and then in TB against a terrible secondary only managed 1TD. When he finally played again after Wentz back injury he played the LAR. We won the game but watching the game LAR had dropped 2 INTS in the RZ he threw no TDs but had 1 INT and could've been way more. His best game came against HOU where he threw for over 400 yds and 4 TDs who were 11-5 but the 5th worst pass Defense. He threw an INTO that game too. Washington was last game so so 221 with a 2TDs and 1NT. Playoffs we had a Bears team were we won on a double doing and just barely got by an avg Bears team who got in because GB has Rodgers hurt and the bears D was #1 in the NFL. He had an avg playoff game Vs Saints as well. We didn't lose just because a ball went out of the Rats hands he was pretty bad. Foles has been more lucky then good in his career with us. Teams figured us out after the SB and Foles and the coaches didn't adjust either. Foles is a solid person but he's not the player many people think he was even as a back up. We could've gotten someone just as good as Foles for less after 2017

If you are drafting a back up QB you draft hm day 3 like Andy use to do. You don't draft a guy in the 2nd round. Sends mixed messages to everyone

This is the disconnect and honestly I can’t tell why some are flat out dismissive of what lead to his departure. 

“Straw that broke the camels back” comes to mind. 

Ben Simmons and Wentz are comparable in that they were drafted too high (to clean), never were the players we like and not gritty enough for this city. Wentz is “mentally fragile” because he dealt with a horribly ran organization, HC, GM, lack of talent and played through numerous injuries. Only in this city is that NOT mentally tough. Oh and he hunts, whatever the hell that means. 

And can we stop with the “you’re given 100 million and than you quit” nonsense as well? Athletes who are coveted can make decisions that a person in sales can’t. As you can see, he walked away and still had someone want him. Someone who sought him out for employment.  If guy want to test this, quit your job and see how many job offers your agent passes along from the people lined up to have you lol

Simmons’ is completely different. He actually IS SOFT. His words, actions, everything. if you can look at both of their interviews and actions and come to conclusion they’re even in the same ballpark you’re beyond reason. 
Apples to oranges. Carson's only red flag was injuries and playing time plus the level of college he was at. I agree with everything you said that effected him. 

As for Simmons his behavior was well documented before the draft but everyone from the media, to many scouts, to the 76ers to 76ers fans and fans of the player himself ignored the signs or didn't want to admit they were there. From day 1 I was saying it was a major red flag and anyone who drafts him will regret it later. I then said before he extended the 76ers need to trade Ben NOW while he still has value. Now we're where we are now. 

Everything coming out of College said Carson worked hard, easily coached, first one in last one out etc etc. You didn't get any of that with Ben who refused shooting practice from his own uncle, looked discontent and uninterested in games LSU was loosing and got absolutely mauled by future NBA players in games. Simmons also failed to show up when it mattered or takeover games he should've against schools I still need to look up on google to know who they are. 

I don't know why people keep comparing the 2 and I've said for awhile before Carson was gone people and media are driving the wrong guy out of town. I guess a lot of people needed the actual effect to happen for them to realize Ben isn't who we thought he was. Similar to the Dad or family member who won't accept people in the LGBTQ+ but the minute its their family member they do a complete 180. Probably a bad example but I think people get my point there. They had to see it themselves. 

Also another key differences franchises were willing to trade and had interest in Wentz. Almost no one has interest in Simmons and most of the rumors are coming from his agents telling people IMHO. 

Apples to oranges. Carson's only red flag was injuries and playing time plus the level of college he was at. I agree with everything you said that effected him. 

As for Simmons his behavior was well documented before the draft but everyone from the media, to many scouts, to the 76ers to 76ers fans and fans of the player himself ignored the signs or didn't want to admit they were there. From day 1 I was saying it was a major red flag and anyone who drafts him will regret it later. I then said before he extended the 76ers need to trade Ben NOW while he still has value. Now we're where we are now. 

Everything coming out of College said Carson worked hard, easily coached, first one in last one out etc etc. You didn't get any of that with Ben who refused shooting practice from his own uncle, looked discontent and uninterested in games LSU was loosing and got absolutely mauled by future NBA players in games. Simmons also failed to show up when it mattered or takeover games he should've against schools I still need to look up on google to know who they are. 

I don't know why people keep comparing the 2 and I've said for awhile before Carson was gone people and media are driving the wrong guy out of town. I guess a lot of people needed the actual effect to happen for them to realize Ben isn't who we thought he was. Similar to the Dad or family member who won't accept people in the LGBTQ+ but the minute its their family member they do a complete 180. Probably a bad example but I think people get my point there. They had to see it themselves. 

Also another key differences franchises were willing to trade and had interest in Wentz. Almost no one has interest in Simmons and most of the rumors are coming from his agents telling people IMHO. 
Seriously another Ben paragraph in the Eagles thread?

Changing gears, I actually feel like todays game will be closer than people think. TB has a slew of injuries and I feel like we match up well with them IF we tackle well. I am curious to see how they use White on Hurts. If they match him up it’s all up to Hurts to use his arm. I can see us leading heading into the 4th before the Brady magic starts

Seriously another Ben paragraph in the Eagles thread?
I’ve never heard of Ben Simmons, but I’m not a basketball fan, even care much less if he’s a Philadelphia NBA guy. Now if Djackson10 is a GENE Simmons fan/KISS authoritarian then by all means, let him enlighten us  :headbang: :fro:

Bucs have only allowed 6 runs over 10 yards, through 5 games. This probably ain’t the game to run heavy, so be prepared for more screens and short passes to try and move the ball. 

Users who are viewing this thread