What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 Philadelphia Eagles - Queued up a playlist of our greatest zits throughout the season for final game (6 Viewers)

“Eagles’ DE Josh Sweat, who was scheduled to be a free agent after this season, reached agreement on a three-year, $40 million contract extension that could be worth up to $43 million and includes $26.9 million gtd, tying him to Philadelphia through the 2024 season, per sources.”

“Eagles’ DE Josh Sweat, who was scheduled to be a free agent after this season, reached agreement on a three-year, $40 million contract extension that could be worth up to $43 million and includes $26.9 million gtd, tying him to Philadelphia through the 2024 season, per sources.”
Locking up him and Mailata at these prices are hard to disagree with in my opinion.

It’s late and I’ve had a few but we may bomb SF tomorrow. I’m loving the skill positions and we’re damn near 100% healthy too. 

Im going 28-14 Birds. 

This a team we beat last year but it was because we had our good buddy Nick Mullens on the opposing side. Not saying Jimmy GQ is amazing but he's much better then Mullens and I think the 2 QB system with Lance might confuse us. SF D is missing 2 of their Starting DBs so a good test for Sirianni and Hurts to take advantage of but you got Bosa and that pass rush still to deal with. I think we some how find a way to lose this game we play well enough to win. 

28-17 SF I think Elliot misses a key FG in this game that could change the completion of this game. Offense will at least give the ball away once too. 

This a team we beat last year but it was because we had our good buddy Nick Mullens on the opposing side. Not saying Jimmy GQ is amazing but he's much better then Mullens and I think the 2 QB system with Lance might confuse us. SF D is missing 2 of their Starting DBs so a good test for Sirianni and Hurts to take advantage of but you got Bosa and that pass rush still to deal with. I think we some how find a way to lose this game we play well enough to win. 

28-17 SF I think Elliot misses a key FG in this game that could change the completion of this game. Offense will at least give the ball away once too. 
That sure would make you happy, wouldn't it.

Looking forward to all the overreaction after a loss after last week's overreation to a win. This is a young team, with young coaching.  Let's see how they perform for the year, and if they can grow, learn, and make progress.  This was never going to be a playoff team - come on we had FOUR wins last year. 

Looking forward to all the overreaction after a loss after last week's overreation to a win. This is a young team, with young coaching.  Let's see how they perform for the year, and if they can grow, learn, and make progress.  This was never going to be a playoff team - come on we had FOUR wins last year. 

Only things I'll say and they aren't overreactions 

BG done for the season is a big loss for our run D. He's our best defender on that and really underrated

Poor execution first half in scoring TD's and taking an easy 3 off the board cost us

Jalen Hurts 2nd half struggles from last season continue. 4 of his 6 starts have had good 1sts and bad 2nd halves

After 2 games hard to really tell where this team is. How good is the defense really? We need to try and get more TO's on Defense

Offense is inconsistent. 

Nick Sirianni got too cute on playcalling

Need to win these games 

Im fine with letting these kids grow some. This is a young team and staff and this game was turned after one bad set of play calls IMO. 

Sucks for Brooks but I almost expected it from him and I’m glad we drafted Dickerson. I hope the drop off isn’t gigantic. 

Im disappointed in the DL though. There’s a lot of money in that group and they can’t disappear for as long as they did today. 

Barnett is a moron too and I don’t know what he does well at this point. 

Im fine with letting these kids grow some. This is a young team and staff and this game was turned after one bad set of play calls IMO. 

Sucks for Brooks but I almost expected it from him and I’m glad we drafted Dickerson. I hope the drop off isn’t gigantic. 

Im disappointed in the DL though. There’s a lot of money in that group and they can’t disappear for as long as they did today. 

Barnett is a moron too and I don’t know what he does well at this point. 
If we are out of it come the trade deadline I wouldn't be upset trading DB for something 

It's the correct call. They made the same call against the Auburn Defender last night in the PSU game. 
Personally don’t care what they called in a college game. That is unavoidable for Wallace and needs to be picked up. He in no way is intentionally trying to hit his head. 

Personally don’t care what they called in a college game. That is unavoidable for Wallace and needs to be picked up. He in no way is intentionally trying to hit his head. 

Its how the rule is in both the NFL and College. Yeah it sucks but unfortunately that's the rule. However I'm still calling the NFL out on Player safety BS because instead of some of these "tackling rules" they could put out for better equipment which they won't. They just do the bear minimum for CYA purposes 

@Bigboy10182000 Were you working the game today?  Did you have inside knowledge of the injuries?  You called them well before announced.
I worked the game but didn’t have any inside knowledge. As soon as I saw the reply of Brooks and they listed it as a chest i knew. There’s really nothing else it could be. 

Same with Graham to a point. He never twisted his ankle and when he got on the cart you could see he knew it was really serious. 

ETA

Ive been doing this a long time. You get good at picking up injuries even when they’re not reported. I find myself watching games differently too because of it. Now I have like 13 different camera angles to work with so you see everything from every angle. 

Last edited by a moderator:
We should have traded him in the offseason.   He hasn't been the same the last couple seasons.

Honestly if we aren't in it a couple of guys I'd trade in Cox/Barnett/Ertz/Sanders if someone offers them a 2nd rounder or high you have consider it, and a few others. 

I worked the game but didn’t have any inside knowledge. As soon as I saw the reply of Brooks and they listed it as a chest i knew. There’s really nothing else it could be. 

Same with Graham to a point. He never twisted his ankle and when he got on the cart you could see he knew it was really serious. 

Didn't realize you worked there. What do you do? 

Definitely let one get away. “Good” teams win those games and this probably underscores that we’re not yet a good team. A team with promise, a team that will give us some good stretches…but a team that still has a way to go. 

BG and Brooks injuries are obviously bad, but when you have to roll the dice with so many 30+ vets on your roster, you’re going to get your share of craps. 

We desperately need to get younger in a lot of areas still. Nice to have Veterans sprinkled in but a few of these vets just shouldn't be playing. 

Felt great to be back in the building for the first time since the playoff loss to Seattle. But was very surprised to see so many Niners fans. Not quite what you see when the Steelers come to town, but maybe the biggest “takeover” I’ve seen from any non-Pittsburgh fan base since I got my seats in 2014. 

Users who are viewing this thread