What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Best dry cereal to snack on (1 Viewer)

I have to agree that Cracklin' Oat Bran gets points here for being one of the few cereals that is better for snacking on dry than in a bowl of milk. 

Honey Nut Cheerios is still my go-to.  But I've been known to branch out to other flavors of Cheerios and some flavors of Chex.  Both for dry and wet consumption.  
:goodposting:

Honey Nut Cheerios tastes better dry then it does in the milk.  Perfect for snacking.

I had my first bowl of these a couple years ago cause I always wanted to try them. I honest to God didn't make it thru the first spoonful before I spit it in my sink. The foulest cereal I ever remember having eaten.
That's an entirely separate poll. Highly divisive cereal (and the most ready-made for a Seinfeld bit...they're not grapes, they're not nuts, what's the deal?).

I used to eat them to feel healthy then realized how calorie-dense they are (though calories of relative quality). Cereal stays off my radar these days. So delicious, but I can't come anywhere near the recommended serving size and feel full.

Oh, and I lost a tooth eating a bowl of FrankenBerry when I was little. Thought you all should be aware of this fact.

Carry on.

As I get older I find myself snacking on dry cereal without milk.  My personal fave is Quaker Oatmeal Squares

It's got the perfect amount of sweet and crunch for morning or afternoon snacking.  What do you all prefer?
Dry Quaker oatmeal squares (brown sugar) and coffee is my daily at-work breakfast. On occasion substitute frosted mini wheats, cheerios, cracklin' oat bran, or corn chex.

Thanks to this thread I'm currently snacking on Cracklin' Oat Bran.  It definitely fits the bill of a good cereal to snack without milk, but I'm not a huge fan of coconut so it won't be a rebuy for me.  

Thanks to this thread I'm currently snacking on Cracklin' Oat Bran.  It definitely fits the bill of a good cereal to snack without milk, but I'm not a huge fan of coconut so it won't be a rebuy for me.  
Hmmmmm. Never tasted it myself and I hate coconut 🤮 

Users who are viewing this thread