Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

odd question....i am listed with 5 goaler games played, but i’ve only used 4.  samsonov got some zeroes tonite next to his name, but i’ve no idea why.  can anyone back check this?  am i missing something?

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Wrong. 

After my embarrassing win last year, I feel obligated to donate this year. In

There are four sports? Who knew.

15 minutes ago, Chemical X said:

odd question....i am listed with 5 goaler games played, but i’ve only used 4.  samsonov got some zeroes tonite next to his name, but i’ve no idea why.  can anyone back check this?  am i missing something?

Shows 4 games played when I checked

17 minutes ago, Chemical X said:

I’ll have Getz run some calculations and get back to you

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Getzlaf15 said:

@Aaron Rudnicki  @Bill Brasky

Why is Brasky allowed to make lineup changes with players on his IR that played last night?

Specifically, Zucarello and Beavillier played last night and he made goalie changes this morning and those guys are still on his IR.

you can still change your lineup. you just can't add anybody to your roster if you have active players on IR.

yahoo has always done it this way.

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1
  • 1 month later...

ALERT!!!!

The commissioner of one of my other leagues emailed Yahoo and was told they will not be extending the season past May 8th in any formats of their pools including Roto leagues.

Just so everyone is aware and on the same page. If Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton games get pushed beyond that date, as of now they are saying those games will not count.

• Thanks 2
11 hours ago, Northern Voice said:

ALERT!!!!

The commissioner of one of my other leagues emailed Yahoo and was told they will not be extending the season past May 8th in any formats of their pools including Roto leagues.

Just so everyone is aware and on the same page. If Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton games get pushed beyond that date, as of now they are saying those games will not count.

Bumping for more people to see and also to clarify it could impact more teams than I mentioned above but Vancouver the obvious one, and the teams they would have played during that time. 

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Yahoo allowing those games to be available now.  are we changing it or no?

I'd rather count them. any strong arguments against it?

14 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

Yahoo allowing those games to be available now.  are we changing it or no?

2 hours ago, Aaron Rudnicki said:

I'd rather count them. any strong arguments against it?

Why?  Brasky will be out of games to use next week? :lmao:

I don't care.

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Getzlaf15 said:

@Aaron Rudnicki

Just wondering if today is the last day of the season...

Play it out. I haven't changed anything so whatever yahoo does as the default I guess is what we'll go with.

1 hour ago, Aaron Rudnicki said:

Play it out. I haven't changed anything so whatever yahoo does as the default I guess is what we'll go with.

didn’t they say at Uber you have to flip a switch or something? games are on the schedule 

2 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

didn’t they say at Uber you have to flip a switch or something? games are on the schedule 

I guess so, but yahoo isn't letting me make any changes to it. Maybe I missed the deadline.

I sent an email to yahoo support. will see what happens.

Posted (edited)

@Bill Brasky waiving and signing players after the season is over. :lmao:

Congratulations Fantasy Champion!

1st Place: The New NoVo

Edited by Getzlaf15
  • Like 1

If we can't get the draft together in time, Dobber's box pool is set up very well/very challenging this year. We could throw it to the wider FFA and NHL thread. 

I'm doing one with my friends, family etc.. here's what it looks like. I probably can't do a live draft before the playoffs start. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k_fyPQEJ1a6wQKyXm3G5BDWCmd2SD7-OLGqtOlLhvY8/edit?usp=drivesdk

31 minutes ago, Northern Voice said:

If we can't get the draft together in time, Dobber's box pool is set up very well/very challenging this year. We could throw it to the wider FFA and NHL thread. 

I'm doing one with my friends, family etc.. here's what it looks like. I probably can't do a live draft before the playoffs start. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k_fyPQEJ1a6wQKyXm3G5BDWCmd2SD7-OLGqtOlLhvY8/edit?usp=drivesdk

I would be down for trying that, in lieu of trying to throw something together last second.

1 hour ago, Bill Brasky said:

jfc rud, are you going to backdoor this whole thing on the last day after being out like 20 some points a week ago?

I thought the season ended tomorrow :bag: 

3 hours ago, Bill Brasky said:

jfc rud, are you going to backdoor this whole thing on the last day after being out like 20 some points a week ago?

trying.

need some goalie help.