What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

2021 FFA NHL Fantasy League (1 Viewer)

odd question....i am listed with 5 goaler games played, but i’ve only used 4.  samsonov got some zeroes tonite next to his name, but i’ve no idea why.  can anyone back check this?  am i missing something?

odd question....i am listed with 5 goaler games played, but i’ve only used 4.  samsonov got some zeroes tonite next to his name, but i’ve no idea why.  can anyone back check this?  am i missing something?
Shows 4 games played when I checked

@Aaron Rudnicki  @Bill Brasky

Why is Brasky allowed to make lineup changes with players on his IR that played last night?

Specifically, Zucarello and Beavillier played last night and he made goalie changes this morning and those guys are still on his IR.

@Aaron Rudnicki  @Bill Brasky

Why is Brasky allowed to make lineup changes with players on his IR that played last night?

Specifically, Zucarello and Beavillier played last night and he made goalie changes this morning and those guys are still on his IR.
you can still change your lineup. you just can't add anybody to your roster if you have active players on IR.

yahoo has always done it this way.

ALERT!!!!

The commissioner of one of my other leagues emailed Yahoo and was told they will not be extending the season past May 8th in any formats of their pools including Roto leagues.

Just so everyone is aware and on the same page. If Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton games get pushed beyond that date, as of now they are saying those games will not count.

Northern Voice said:
ALERT!!!!

The commissioner of one of my other leagues emailed Yahoo and was told they will not be extending the season past May 8th in any formats of their pools including Roto leagues.

Just so everyone is aware and on the same page. If Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton games get pushed beyond that date, as of now they are saying those games will not count.
Bumping for more people to see and also to clarify it could impact more teams than I mentioned above but Vancouver the obvious one, and the teams they would have played during that time. 

didn’t they say at Uber you have to flip a switch or something? games are on the schedule 
I guess so, but yahoo isn't letting me make any changes to it. Maybe I missed the deadline.

I sent an email to yahoo support. will see what happens.

Last edited by a moderator:
If we can't get the draft together in time, Dobber's box pool is set up very well/very challenging this year. We could throw it to the wider FFA and NHL thread. 

I'm doing one with my friends, family etc.. here's what it looks like. I probably can't do a live draft before the playoffs start. 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k_fyPQEJ1a6wQKyXm3G5BDWCmd2SD7-OLGqtOlLhvY8/edit?usp=drivesdk
I would be down for trying that, in lieu of trying to throw something together last second.

Users who are viewing this thread