What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills (-6.5) 51.5*** (1 Viewer)

rockaction

Footballguy
I was just watching the Dead play Orchard Park in '89 while getting ready for this wonderful Saturday excursion into all things football.

Go!

Let’s all

be honest, there are a lot of really good teams this year and a lot of great individual performers, but is there any team that’s actually more FUN than the Bills are to watch this year? No, no there is not. I love that the Bills are not only a good team, but so much fun to root for.

Link

I've also got the Bills, but closer than expected. Bills 27-21. Jonathan Taylor and Hines go a little nuts today but the Bills pull it out. This is a stiff test for Buffalo.

Let’s all

be honest, there are a lot of really good teams this year and a lot of great individual performers, but is there any team that’s actually more FUN than the Bills are to watch this year? No, no there is not. I love that the Bills are not only a good team, but so much fun to root for.

Link
Rooting for the Bills and good game by all the participants. Love Stefon Diggs and have for a long time.

I’ll be pretty disappointed if the Bills were to lose today, but the Colts are lead by a good guy in Reich and have a lot of likable players. The fans on this board are pretty cool too. Looking forward to a fun game and hopefully the first Bills playoff win in a long long time.

Lol, how did one official even call that a catch?! That’s embarrassing. Hyde really should have picked that. Went right through his arms.

Last edited by a moderator:
I’ll be pretty disappointed if the Bills were to lose today, but the Colts are lead by a good guy in Reich and have a lot of likable players. The fans on this board are pretty cool too. Looking forward to a fun game and hopefully the first Bills playoff win in a long long time.
If they're gonna lose to someone, I don't think anyone will be upset at losing to Frank Reich.

Personally, I won't predict the Bills to win a playoff game until I see them do it.  

Taylor ripping them and then they call his number too many times in a row...I don't get it. That ends up 2nd and long, then 3rd and long...Indy blew a good chance but they did manage to pin the Bills deep. 

Will any of this matter once Allen shreds this defense that is sometimes mentioned as one of the better ones...they sure didn't make the playoffs because of Rivers.

This is a good start by Indy. They controlled the ball and while they didn't score, they put the Bills in bad field position. Now they need to get off the field on 3rd and short.

Great punt by Bojo. Would have liked to see at least one first down, but starting at your own 2 is pretty tough.

Colts winning the field position battle on those first drives. Great punt by the Bills punter. That was about sixty yards net.

When Allen is jumpy he is high with his throws. Not a fair throw to judge it on, rolling right, but if he is high on some throws the next couple drives that is a bad sign. 

As great as Allen has been this year have a hard time getting the end of the Houston game last year out of my mind :lol:  

Well that wasn’t ideal. If you’re gonna go offsides, might as well go all in and make them blow it dead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread