Jump to content
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Game Thread***Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills (-6.5) 51.5***


Recommended Posts

I was just watching the Dead play Orchard Park in '89 while getting ready for this wonderful Saturday excursion into all things football.

Go!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I were buffalo, i would go up top to Diggs right away, try to distance yourself before the injury gets everyone thinking twice. 

5 MORE GAMES THIS WEEKEND 

Jonathan Taylor plays better in Indy.  You know...home improvement.   I’ll be going now.

Let’s all

be honest, there are a lot of really good teams this year and a lot of great individual performers, but is there any team that’s actually more FUN than the Bills are to watch this year? No, no there is not. I love that the Bills are not only a good team, but so much fun to root for.

Link

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I've also got the Bills, but closer than expected. Bills 27-21. Jonathan Taylor and Hines go a little nuts today but the Bills pull it out. This is a stiff test for Buffalo.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

Let’s all

be honest, there are a lot of really good teams this year and a lot of great individual performers, but is there any team that’s actually more FUN than the Bills are to watch this year? No, no there is not. I love that the Bills are not only a good team, but so much fun to root for.

Link

Rooting for the Bills and good game by all the participants. Love Stefon Diggs and have for a long time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, rockaction said:

I was just watching the Dead play Orchard Park in '89 while getting ready for this wonderful Saturday excursion into all things football.

Go!

I just watched Buffalo 66.

  • Laughing 1
  • Thinking 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I’ll be pretty disappointed if the Bills were to lose today, but the Colts are lead by a good guy in Reich and have a lot of likable players. The fans on this board are pretty cool too. Looking forward to a fun game and hopefully the first Bills playoff win in a long long time.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Leroy Hoard said:

I just watched Buffalo 66.

Long shots of pensive Vincent Gallo. Gallo is a weird-### guy. Dig his movies.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Lol, how did one official even call that a catch?! That’s embarrassing. Hyde really should have picked that. Went right through his arms.

Edited by GroveDiesel
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

I’ll be pretty disappointed if the Bills were to lose today, but the Colts are lead by a good guy in Reich and have a lot of likable players. The fans on this board are pretty cool too. Looking forward to a fun game and hopefully the first Bills playoff win in a long long time.

If they're gonna lose to someone, I don't think anyone will be upset at losing to Frank Reich.

Personally, I won't predict the Bills to win a playoff game until I see them do it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites

Taylor ripping them and then they call his number too many times in a row...I don't get it. That ends up 2nd and long, then 3rd and long...Indy blew a good chance but they did manage to pin the Bills deep. 

Will any of this matter once Allen shreds this defense that is sometimes mentioned as one of the better ones...they sure didn't make the playoffs because of Rivers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Steve Tasker said:

 

Personally, I won't predict the Bills to win a playoff game until I see them do it.  

Said the same thing to a buddy. Playoffs are a different animal. Until you can win one, it’s all hype.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This is a good start by Indy. They controlled the ball and while they didn't score, they put the Bills in bad field position. Now they need to get off the field on 3rd and short.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Colts winning the field position battle on those first drives. Great punt by the Bills punter. That was about sixty yards net.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Steve Tasker said:

One of the refs thought that was a catch?

 

7 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

LOL WTF catch?

 

7 minutes ago, The General said:

THATS A CATCH! 

 

6 minutes ago, zamboni said:

Someone actually called that complete?

The referee has been walked into the tent and is now going thru concussion protocol. 

  • Laughing 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, The General said:

How many lives were saved by the Bills Mafia not being able to party in full effect?

It's really the only reason to not like the team.....

:backsawayslowly:.  :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rockaction said:

Colts winning the field position battle on those first drives. Great punt by the Bills punter. That was about sixty yards net.

D did what it’s got to do all day. Now need O to capitalize 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GroveDiesel said:

Well that wasn’t ideal. If you’re gonna go offsides, might as well go all in and make them blow it dead.

That's what I was thinking. Why stop when you're pressed up against the front of a lineman's jersey?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...