Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Official Game Thread***Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills (-6.5) 51.5***

2 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Bass should have been a fantasy darling the second half of the season. High power offense, coach not afraid to kick fifty yarders. Easy points for the taking right there.

He definitely put up some big points down the stretch. Was riding the Sanders train but Bass was a fine choice, only thing that scared some people off I think is the potential for Buffalo weather.

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I were buffalo, i would go up top to Diggs right away, try to distance yourself before the injury gets everyone thinking twice. 

5 MORE GAMES THIS WEEKEND 

Jonathan Taylor plays better in Indy.  You know...home improvement.   I’ll be going now.

Just now, Johnny Utah #9 said:

He definitely put up some big points down the stretch. Was riding the Sanders train but Bass was a fine choice, only thing that scared some people off I think is the potential for Buffalo weather.

Yeah, I was the guy you were talking about it with in the kicker thread. His last two games were NE in Foxboro, and MIA in Buffalo

• Like 1

Indy should be winning this game but too many mistakes is going to end up costing them the game.

Went for it on 4th down instead of kicking FG at end of the half cost them 3 points.

Offsides on 4th down when Buffalo was clearly trying to get them offsides and would have kicked a FG if they didn't cost them 4 to 7 pts.

Missed a 33 yard FG cost them 3 pts

Went for 2 after making an extra point cost them 1 point.

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, The Frankman said:

The problem with the assumption in that article is the knowledge fallacy they keep promoting. Yes, you know what you need, but so does the other team, who can also alter their playcalling to reflect the difference. But what's weird in bringing it up in that article is that knowing doesn't matter when you're down eight. That only matters when it takes two scores to beat an opponent, not one. I'd explain further but I want to watch the game. The reason to go for two is actually raw probability based upon a flawed model of understanding. Football "analytics" have a long, long way to go to catch up with baseball in its assumptions.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1
Just now, GroveDiesel said:

Oh my gosh Josh, WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?

2020 Playoffs Josh Allen in effect.

Edited by The Frankman
1 minute ago, The Frankman said:

Playoff Josh Allen in effect.

Just can’t play Hero Ball there.

And not sure why these guys keep saying “almost” a disaster. It absolutely WAS a disaster.

Edited by GroveDiesel

I HATE that timeout call. You have the 2 minute warning already and you're down only 3.

So now the game comes down to stopping the Colts when Buffalo hasn’t stopped them all day long? Yikes.

The sad thing is, as bad as that play was by Josh, this game is all on the defense right now. They have done absolutely nothing to help the team today. Only times Colts have faltered is when they dropped wide open passes or threw terrible balls to wide open receivers.