Official Game Thread***Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills (-6.5) 51.5***

• Replies 714
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If I were buffalo, i would go up top to Diggs right away, try to distance yourself before the injury gets everyone thinking twice. 

5 MORE GAMES THIS WEEKEND 

Jonathan Taylor plays better in Indy.  You know...home improvement.   I’ll be going now.

Darius Leonard had a great last two plays. Stuck Allen in bounds and then didn't get juked and took him down in the open field. Again, Indy needs to muck this game up and ball control to have any shot. The only way they should allow to Bills to have good field position is after they score a TD, which they aren't doing yet.

Edited by The Frankman
  • Laughing 1
Just now, GroveDiesel said:

A turnover to flip the field would be nice.

Stopping them on their first series would do the trick, too.

Just now, OrtonToOlsen said:

Josh Allen is literally the only good thing to have ever come out of Firebaugh, CA.  Seriously.

I thought he said "Firebomb" and thought that was a great alcohol shot in both product and movie (Revenge Of The Nerds).

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, rockaction said:

Is that Allen Street where all the bars are? I took the bar in Buffalo and enjoyed the nightlife. DJ was spinning that night. Everybody jumped up and down to House Of Jealous Lovers by The Rapture, which was big at the time.

eta* The bar specialized in fried bologna, IIRC.

Yeah, it's one of the trendier nightlife areas.  It's a real artsy, Bohemian neighborhood, very LGBT friendly.  Not sure what bar you're referring to, but it could be The Pink, they're locally famous for their steak sandwich.

1 minute ago, The Frankman said:

Darious Leonard had a great last two drives. Stuck Allen in bounds and then didn't get juked and took him down in the open field. Again, Indy needs to muck this game up and ball control to have any shot. The only way they should allow to Bills to have good field position is after they score a TD, which they aren't doing yet.

Other than when they got inside th 20 that time I’ve liked the Colts play calling 

2 minutes ago, GroveDiesel said:

A turnover to flip the field would be nice.

Well a 10 yard run on first down isn’t going to help. Colts have such a good line and Taylor has great vision and strength.

1 minute ago, Ministry of Pain said:

Colts have a chance to plod down the field, eat up 4-5+ minutes, kick a FG and get it to 7-6 in the late 2nd Q...I think they woulda signed up for that. 

Eating up four or five only takes the quarter to about eight minutes. But that's nitpicking a bit. Your point is taken that they want to control the ball and drive on them.

• Thanks 1
Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, barackdhouse said:

Only been a few plays so far, but I continue to be impressed with how Pittman looks. I feel like he is gliding past people every time I see him this year.

Yeah, I was hoping he'd fall to me at 2.1 of a rookie draft, but some dude traded a future first for him and moved up and grabbed him. Maybe a good move.

Edited by rockaction
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, The Duff Man said:

Hughes getting held like crazy and can’t backup White 

Holding hasn’t been called much all year and they seem to be ignoring it today on both sides. Can’t be upset if they call it even.

1 minute ago, Steve Tasker said:

The story of Rivers' demise has been greatly overblown.

You can hide a rapidly declining QB with good/great weapons. See Superbowl Denver Peyton Manning.

Edited by The Frankman
  • Like 1

Colts have the rookie Taylor and he has moves but Hines is a super nice RB2 for them and he catches the ball well and can give Taylor some breathers so that 25 carries doesn't kill him. 

It's a great combo. Advantage Indy.

1 minute ago, Steve Tasker said:

The story of Rivers' demise has been greatly overblown.

He’s got enough arm strength still but doesn’t need it much anyway. With their run game being so good it sucks the linebackers and safety up, it leaves a lot of middle of the field stuff open. And he is so smart with such a quick release, that he can eat still.

Colts have a chance to plod down the field, eat up 4-5+ minutes, kick a FG SCORE a TD! and get it to 7-6 in the late 2nd Q...I think they woulda signed up for that. 

Your math is off... 

Sigh. And that’s why you don’t take that out of the end zone. Bad enough to take it out anyway, even worse to take it out that close to the sideline.

And lol, holding gets called but the blatant face mask goes uncalled.

Well, Indy has a situation where they have put a little bit of pressure on Allen. That terrible decision to take it out of the end zone doesn't help.

And a hold to boot... ouch.