What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Official Game Thread***Indianapolis Colts vs. Buffalo Bills (-6.5) 51.5*** (1 Viewer)

Buffalo in the drivers seat now. Can still run the ball here.

Indy got caught playing pass all the way before.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing that I don't understand is if you're going on 4th... run power up the middle with Taylor. The last time the Indy line blew the Buffalo D off the ball, don't run a toss sweep play with him; you'd run that with Hines or something. Then you kick the FG to keep the pressure on Allen, not give him momentum in a 2-minute drill situation. Just a veritable play calling mishmash of errors by Indy.

Last edited by a moderator:
The thing that I don't understand is if you're going on 4th... run power up the middle with Taylor. The last time the Indy line blew the Buffalo D off the ball, don't run a toss sweep play with him; you'd run that with Hines or something. Then you kick the FG to keep the pressure on Allen, not give him momentum in a 2-minute drill situation.
Totally agree. I hate seeing teams run a toss sweep when all you need is a yard, but yeah, if you plan to go for it on 4th down, it looks even worse. 

The thing that I don't understand is if you're going on 4th... run power up the middle with Taylor. The last time the Indy line blew the Buffalo D off the ball, don't run a toss sweep play with him; you'd run that with Hines or something. Then you kick the FG to keep the pressure on Allen, not give him momentum in a 2-minute drill situation. Just a veritable play calling mishmash of errors by Indy.
Crack toss with a WR blocking at the point along with your street LT rather than up the gut twice behind your All-Pro interior O Line

Terrible. I look for Bills to solve the Colts zone D with halftime adjustments and the beatdown will be on. 

Allen with 3 unreal throws and 3 unreal catches by his receivers so far. The 36 yard flick to Diggs and those 2 sideline passes to Davis.

Feels like the Colts are crowding and compressing the LOS with their front 7 and dropping 2 safeties deep leaving a lot of green in the middle of the field. Could see a huge Beasley second half if he is healthy enough to be up to the task.

Rivers missing an open Pittman for a TD was a critical play. He's had all day so far and needs to make those plays.
Not sure that’s true. He’s averaged something like 2.47 seconds to release so far. That’s insanely fast. And there was definitely pressure on him on that 4th down throw.

Not sure that’s true. He’s averaged something like 2.47 seconds to release so far. That’s insanely fast. And there was definitely pressure on him on that 4th down throw.
He's had time, and missed an open Pittman. Indy would have been up by 10, and a whole different game going into the half. A pedestrian QB at the best of times.

Users who are viewing this thread